[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of my new style?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 23478947893.png (1MB, 1000x2400px) Image search: [Google]
23478947893.png
1MB, 1000x2400px
What do you think of my new style?
>>
File: brbjg.jpg (6KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
brbjg.jpg
6KB, 224x225px
>>10945928

you look like every other mid to late 30 something living in a metropolitan city thinking to his balding self

"Im still cool arent I?, i mean, yes I'm bald but look at my great beard and expensive thick black rimmed glasses... im... im still cool."

So to hide your slowly decaying, lack luster, chubby physique you start wearing peacoats and skinny jeans (Which should only be for the youth or old sailors from days of yore) to make everyone think your "still hip"

but your not. even with your pathetic "Oh so Parisian isnt it?" scarf and your haw haw's round the office about your "Im a hitman really" leather gloves.

OOh these boots are nice, Clarks I believe.. how trendy... "I'll look just like mum-ford-and-mums... they're a great band"... how VINTAGE you scoff.But you know deep down you should have bought the comfier shoes were the older people were standing because crushing your feet and walking back/forth from Pret a Manger and the office is all too much for your piggie little trotters these days.. "maybe sketchers next year.. Iv'e heard they're great for the arch of your foot."

Your old. face it. your style is a mishmash of "GOD I DONT WANT TO DIE JUST YET" and Hey kids... look at my fold up bicycle i can glide to work on because im coOOoooOOl.

fuck off and die.
>>
File: I approve.gif (119KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
I approve.gif
119KB, 400x400px
>>10946133
>Hey kids... look at my fold up bicycle

Your post was a bitch to read but that part actually got to me.
>>
>>10945928
Everything looks so incredibly cheap.

If you're over 18, you really should be able to afford some better items. If not, call your mommy and ask her to sponsor you.
>>
>>10946133
fa on top form today well done
>>
>>10946133
God damn that was brutal
>>
>>10945928
nice dadcore
>>
>>10945928
vice "journalist" core
>>
>>10946133
have mercy man
>>
File: 1426467217270.jpg (43KB, 600x706px) Image search: [Google]
1426467217270.jpg
43KB, 600x706px
>>10946133

OP obliterated

I don't want to become old now
>>
>>10946133
Nice projection hateful-early-20ies fashionista. I agree it's a bit boring and the skinnies are tryhard, but overall it's solid. If you are over 30 you should either be REALLY into fashion (and work in a related profession) or you you find that fashion is not really that important and just dress solid.If you get into your 30ies and are still obsessed with trends and how memy an item is, then good luck with your life.
Not OP btw
>>
>>10946133
or maybe the scarf, the gloves, and the hat are because its cold where he lives? i know the fact that clothing should be functional is revolting to you, but for a lot of people its not, also these are practical shoes
>>
>>10946523

Ops damage control after that roast

If u can't handle the bants don't post ur Shit fits
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.