[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>try on 3 pairs of 32x32 levis >each of them fit significantly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Levisfitguide2.jpg (78KB, 825x400px) Image search: [Google]
Levisfitguide2.jpg
78KB, 825x400px
>try on 3 pairs of 32x32 levis
>each of them fit significantly different from one another

What is the point of sizes if you're not gonna follow them?
>>
>falling for the levis meme
>current year
>>
>>10942441
There are no better jeans at the pricepoint.
>>
I got so pissed off with Levi's that I stopped buying them. In fact I stopped buying jeans all together. They always stretch out or get too short after one or two cold water rinses. So fucking pissed
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Where can I go to get jeans tailored? Mine are too big in the ass and waist
>>
>>10942442
>>10942442
what are gap 1969
>>
>>10942448
There are tailors literally everywhere
>>
>>10942438
>different levi styles fit differently
no one is this retarded
>>
>>10942464
No. They were all 511s.
>>
>>10942451
Lmfao, this board sometimes
>>
>>10942467
Quit talking out your ass
>>
>>10942469
it's true desu
levi's quality control is shit
>>
>>10942488
Yeah epic story my friend
>>
>>10942438
omg dude I thought it was just me
I'm still gonna wear my black 511s though
>>
>>10942438

hey guys how do I find a tailor. I went to one, but it was Taylors Dinners, and I've never felt more embarrased in my entire life putting a pair of my unwashed Ance Aces on a restaurant counter telling them measurements while all the staff just laugh at me.
I'm honestly so fucking mad, like do I go to a mall or something?
>>
>>10942560
top kek even if you're making it up
>>
>>10942560
It appears that you have access to the internet.
This being the case, I put forth the idea that you might use said internet connection to research the location of a tailor in your area. I'm no expert, but perhaps you could try using a search engine like google and typing something like tailor followed by the name of the place where you live.
>>
>>10942575

maybe I typed tailor in because thats what happened with Taylors Dinner, and now im really embarrased incase something like that happens again.
Also if i want pants taken in will i have to change infront of them? My legs have been referred to as spaghetti in shape and movement and I dont want to be in my underwear in a mall, that's asking for trouble. Like most mall stores have glass windows so everyone will see me, im getting anxious just thinking about it.
>>
>>10942581
They would most likely have a place for you to do that, don't overthink it you sperg
>>
>>10942448
I never noticed this until now, but niggers really do look like apes lmao.
>>
>>10942464
>>10942467
>>10942469
>>10942488
Even in every "5__" style, there are like 5 different types of jeans, all made with slightly different material. I have three pairs of 511's that all fit differently.
>>
waiting for the silly cunt to post who boycotted levis because they had an ad that he was too racist for

>>10942525
same bruh I fucking love mine
>>
>>10942442
Uniqlo Selvedge
>>
>>10942448
a tailor
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.