[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls - Cut off your BRAs !! BRA CUTTING CHALLENGE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: 1455126350848.jpg (119KB, 1300x957px) Image search: [Google]
1455126350848.jpg
119KB, 1300x957px
Free yourself!

Fuck off your bra, take the scissors, create a video or pic and cut off your stupid bra! Let us have a huuuugeee wave of videos and pics all over the world.

Start now! join the challenge!
>>
>>10939734
B-but they cost alot senpai
>>
>>10939734
not a girl but aren't bras relatively expensive?
idk just seems like a waste to cut them off is it really that hard to unclip them?
>>
Well it's challenge and if it goes around the world and if it will be for a good thing maybe it's awesome!

plus... haha I bet every girl got a bra which is not used any longer ;-)
>>
it's not about to unclip them! It's about to set a sign!
>>
File: 1442880234733.gif (2MB, 263x228px) Image search: [Google]
1442880234733.gif
2MB, 263x228px
I buy my gf bras and there like 80$ or 60$ dont cut them plz
>>
>>10939734

this is just so obviously a troll to get a lot of poor girls to burn money for no reason.
>>
Come on girls, threw the first stone!
>>
>>10939734
What "message" is that even sending
Why can you people do something constructive
>>
>>10939880
yeah, if you unclip them you could donate them to someone who actually needs them, like the homeless or someone with pointy nipples
>>
>implying I even own a bra
>>
I support this. Bras are horrid inventions, and studies have actually shown that in many cases they make breast sagging WORSE. plus the clips are annoying when im trying to get them off girls

Unless she has C cups or bigger, bras are completely unnecessary and might even be harmful. If they still want the feel/support of a bra there are things called bralettes that are like pseudo trainer bras. They're super cute
>>
>>10940108

Thanks! First who understands me!
Do you have any chance to show us the first pic or video of this teardown?
>>
>>10940122
Fuck off with your poorly veiled troll. I'm serious about being anti bra
>>
>>10940165

I know that many women have problems with bras and don't want to wear them but the society wants them to wear.
So ok... on one hand I know that bras can (!) be bad, on the other hand you're right, I just love to see how the get cut.
>>
>>10939922
THIS - ladies don't fall for such a shitty troll: UNCLIP your bra, THEN show your breasts loud and proud. wear your womanhood with pride and save money at the same time
>>
Literally every woman or girl I've known who has "freed herself" has saggy, pancakeish tits now.
Unless you are maybe an A cup or smaller you will look trashy walking around with your nipples and udders hanging out.
Finding a bra that fits correctly, does not have an underwire, and provides decent support like a cotton sports bra will not make your breasts sag.
I've read that 80% of women don't wear the correct bra size, so those "studies" which I have read that claim that bras make you sag more were a. probably conducted on women who weren't fitted correctly in the first place and b. sound like neofeminist bullshit.
>>
>>10940193

Well I think our ladies are tough enough to deside by their self if they want to follow my challenge and cut their bra or not.

They don't have to... but if they start saying "fuck you we don't need a bra" while they cut them, it's more serious and honest about that story. But let's decide themself ;-)
>>
This is the most desperate attempts for seeing tits I've ever seen
>>
OMG it's not about seeing tits!!
>>
>>10940241
Yes it is.
>>
I have small boobs so I frequently don't wear a bra especially in cold weather when I have layers anyway.
However, I know women with large breasts who experience serious discomfort without a bra.
So fuck you its a personal preference.
>>
>>10939734
This smells like an attempt to turn a fetish into a fashion trend.

Just get a girlfriend who will accommodate your turn-ons, man.
>>
>>10940279
This. Running with larger breasts and wearing nothing to support them is really uncomfortable.
I asked my bf one time if it would be uncomfortable for him to take off in a sprint with no underwear on and he said it would hurt. (He says he knows because it's basically the same thing when he's just wearing boxers)
So yeah it's personal preference. I think a lot of the women who support not wearing a bra and almost try to shame the ones who do don't know what it's like to have bigger boobs.
>>
Does this board even have mods What the FUCK are you guys even doing
>>
>>10940311
I don't think it does.
>>
>>10940215
If you're implying cup sizes are one standard size by using A cup without a qualifying band size you obviously know very little and should keep quiet.

While I agree that flat out villainising of bras is silly, if they're going to droop they're going to droop. Wearing or not wearing a bra isn't going to stop that happening, it's only going to mask it when clothes.

And recommending a sports bra for everyday wear kind of cements how much you need to keep quiet.
>>
>>10940316
I was banned for posting gore before
>>
Seriously I don't understand why the girls can't decide by themself.

If they like it they can show it. If not... they will ignore it ;-) No reason for this discussion.
>>
>>10940215
LMAO NICE MEME BRO

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptosis_(breasts)#Bras_and_ptosis
>>
>>10940322
I didn't imply that at all. An A cup is an A cup. The length of the band has little to do with the cup size.
I also didn't recommend a sports bra for everyday wear. I never said that. I just said "like a cotton sports bra". Learn to read.
If you're just going to argue semantics and not really contribute anything, it's you who should keep quiet, idiot.
>>
>>10940482
I only said they won't make your breasts sag. I didn't say they will keep them from sagging.
Not sure where the meme is, though. Are you autistic?
>>
>>10940486
>The length of the band has little to do with the cup size.

You're really proving your ignorance.
Cup is directly related to band. Cup size is the number of inches larger the bust measurement is to under bust measurement.
34A will be roughly a 35" bust around whereas a 30A would be roughly a 31" bust around, and the volumes differ.
If you compared the cups of a 28C and a 36C they'd be very different.

And before you say this is arguing semantics, no. It's a the most essential and basic necessary understanding of how bras work.
>>
>>10940509
Also worth mentioning that +4 measuring is wildly outdated because this is no longer 1955 and stretch fabrics are ubiquitous. So a 34A should be a 34" under bust and 35" bust. Not a 28-30" under bust with some unnecessary mathematical formula like Victoria's Secret or whatever high street lingerie shop tries to push because they don't stock small bands.
Forgot to add that into the post.
>>
>>10940371
Mah nigga!
>>
>>10940509
No. All A cups are the same as are all C cups. Each cup size is for same size boobe but band is bigger or smaller depending on if you're thin or if you're a piggu disgusto.
>>
>>10941004
virgin
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.