[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how gay is it to colour your hair as a male? im not going for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (45KB, 620x466px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 620x466px
how gay is it to colour your hair as a male? im not going for the platinum meme, I just want to darken my current brown hair to be a little more black
>>
Tfw wanna go platinum but also dont want to be ridiculed by my peers desu senpai
>>
>>10938739
Tfw platinum and get compliments all the time.

Also, platinum allows you to play around with toners. You can go between silvers, greys, purples, blues, etc and it will always wash back out to platinum.
>>
>>10938755
post pic
>>
>>10938739
>>10938755
tfw copied Oooo and bleached. Girls coming onto me more irl but be prepared for the gays and more people talking shit online and maybe irl too if people think you're a bitch and won't do anything.
win some lose some
>>
>>10938732
It looks ugly unless you look like the scandi guy on the OP
>>
that man is very attractive
>>
File: IMG_3804.jpg (704KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3804.jpg
704KB, 2000x1333px
been plat for over a year now. girlfriend loves it, get compliments on the regular, i dont personally like it im just too lazy to change it, even had stores reach out to ask for me to model for them. tempted to go pale pink, any ideas what i could do next?
>>
>>10938925
>people go outside like this IRL

>>10938901
also everything would look good on this guy

he's a 10/10 and i'm not even gay
>>
I'd go platinum if I didn't have brown eyes and worked outdoors resulting in a tan, you can do it OP.
>>
>>10938732
Gay guy here, you're much more of a faggot for caring about what people think about what you do. Grow a pair.
>>
>>10938732
kek Jessie Burgess . Jack Wills kek /cringe
>>
>>10938925
u look asian
>>
>>10939011
he looks anglo to me
his hand just don't look asian
>>
>>10938934
>people actually talk like this
>>
>>10938934
you're not gay, but your taste is shit
>>
File: image.gif (646KB, 512x481px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
646KB, 512x481px
Guys I didn't ask if platinum was gay or not, I asked if as a normie would colouring my hair a darker shade be gay or not (what other people will think)

personally want to go a bit darker desu
>>
You not worried about it fucking up your hair/scalp or whatever? Only reason I haven't done it yet
>>
>>10939750
Go for it. Lighter hair dying is a meme. Dark is the true /fa/.
>tfw no jet black hair like my father
>>
>>10939832
Same desu
>>
>>10939750
fucking do it if you want to do it faggot
fuck what other people think about you dying your hair
>>
>>10938872
do girls actually find you more attractive with bleached hair? My buddy who did that said the same thing. More (good) attention from females but more negative attention from guys.
>>
my hair is pink
>>
>>10939750
gay as shit, but consider this: if you're asking, you probably care. and if you care then you probably shouldn't anyway
>>
>>10939832
I have insanely dry and frizzy hair. I hear a good hair dye can smooth it out and actually make it look healthier.

I believe it too because my beard was the same. Dry a f but when dyed it became soft and nice to touch.
>>
File: IMG_0926.jpg (198KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0926.jpg
198KB, 750x1334px
>>10938755
purple was cool i guess
>>
Any plat inspo with curlier hair? Want to try this but idk if it'll work on mine
>>
>>
>>
>>10940716
being a special snowflake gets you positive attention my man

that's why if you stand out in a good way you'll play off confidence and grills will start liking you
it's that simple
>>
>>10938901
I'm scandi and naturally blonde but I don't have facial aesthetics like him should I do it?
I'm >>10938739
>>
To me the only kind of haircut is this, the other is for men who do not have
sexual option Defined
>>
>>10940892
nah man. no need to do it if you're already blonde my man
>>
>>10940912
What an ugly haircut
>>
>>10940743
bump this question
>>
>>10940912
whats it like being that insecure?
>>
Bleached my hair and got laid literally the next day, after a year long dry spell
>>
Have dark brown hair, heard you can lighten in naturally, don't want to go blonde, but think it would be fun to have a lighter shade of brown. Anyone have any success with this?
>>
>>10939750
Hah Gay!!!!! You are gay bro no denieng it..!!
>>
Depends on what your hair colour is.

Bleaching it blonde? Very.
Ginger and want to dye it dark? Not very, but don't kid yourself, the freckles/soul-stealer marks give it away.
>>
>>10944029
hey phajeet
>>
>>10938972
I think these dudes don't understand what "gay" means here. It's only gay if you're gay. Are they afraid of changing sexuality if they dye their hair? lol

Just don't do it shitty if you're going to do it whether gay, straight, or whatever.
>>
>>10945122
faggot detected
>>
>>10945304
of course you would be able to detect fags pillow biter
>>
>>10939258
true
i seen many asian hands in my days that's not an asian hand
>>
>>10938732
it's gay
>>
>>10940716
It certainly helps get attention to your face so if you're even remotely attractive already then it helps.
I'm no lucky blue, but I've been told by girls that they like it (fwb's, not just randoms)
>>
going platinum (or something like that) next week, wish me luck senpai
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.