[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the general consensus of hipsters on /fa/? i find that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1423892.jpg (554KB, 850x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1423892.jpg
554KB, 850x1280px
What is the general consensus of hipsters on /fa/?

i find that people who dress well and wear glasses are often automatically labeled as one, although the term hipster is pretty dated

many of the cores/waves that flood /fa/ would fit the hipster criteria as well.

especially "slacker core"

this is just something i noticed while visiting bard college. few of my friends say that everyone there is a hipster/SJW but a lot of them dress decent.

they could be referring to their personality though. but even that was effay in my opinion. a lot of them were trust fund babies majoring in art and photography.

anyways my main question is, why is "hipster" associated with the well dressed?
>>
"hipster" is a vague term used by average people to describe anything different than what they're used to.
>>
If you're not an average normie, you're automatically labeled a hipster by the idiot masses. It's not even worth thinking about.
>>
>>10933909
>>10933978
i still feel insulted when called one cause they make it seem like im a try hard for caring about my appearance, but you're probably right.

they are idiots.
>>
File: Always-Paranoid.gif (3MB, 280x209px) Image search: [Google]
Always-Paranoid.gif
3MB, 280x209px
>>10933909

i too have noticed this
>>
If people are calling you a hipster you're not wearing clothes right. Well dressed means people don't notice what you're wearing because you look natural.
>>
>>10934019
The thing is that most people are not well dressed, so when someone is, they naturally stick out.
>>
>>10934033
this, at my uni many guys wear cargo or basketball shorts, sweat pants with hoodie and nike slides with socks on the daily basis.

it's college though, most students do not care what they look like. to me getting dressed in the morning is one of my favourite parts of the day and can affect my mood a lot.
>>
>>10933909
You hit the nail on the head.
>>
>>10933901
what kind of train is that? where can i find one? anyone know? trains are pretty cool imo
>>
>>10934149
london underground
>>
>cores/waves

you're all fake ass fucking hipsters.
>>
>>10934121
yeah i like to pickout my outfit the night before. i see so many slobs at my college
>>10933901
people shouldnt be unironically using hipster in 2016. such a stupid fucking normie term
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.