[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy is short AND fashionable /fa/ ON SUICIDE WATCH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (580KB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
580KB, 1333x2000px
This guy is short AND fashionable

/fa/ ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
if he's that fashionable why is he wearing his dad's jeans instead of buying his own?
>>
Pretty annoying that I come here, day after day after day, month after month, year after year, and still can't cultivate any semblance of a fashion identity or sense, and this THIS cheeky motherfucker just turns up out of the blue and blows us all out of the water

fuck
>>
Here we see the average Superdenim poster leaving his habitat
>>
>black t-shirt
>black ill-fitting jeans
>some shoes
That's some fashion you've got there.

Not even children dress that badly in Europe.
>>
>>10931561

I guess that's a troll but I'll still give my opinion since I have nothing else to do with my life.

The outfit itself is nowhere close to be fashionable. That's a basic tee with basic jeans and basic shoes.

Now the fit is bad. The tee is way too short (which is a trap into which short people always fall, I should know, being a manlet myself). The Jeans on the other hand are way too long, and the cuffings are way too massive. He needs to have them hemmed shorter, it looks awkward. Plus, the cut doesn't fit him. He has muscular thighs and regular calves, which makes the cut too straight for him. He should buy jeans that are tapered from the knee down. As for the shoes, they look low quality but it's hard to tell from a pic. He needs to learn how to lace them though, it looks silly right now.
>>
>>10931591
Kek'd
>>
memes and jokes aside, how should a manlet dress himself and what should I look out for to not look stupid (like the op)?
>>
>>10931622

Don't overthink it, just be careful about the fit. Make sure to have everything you buy tailored : have your pants cut shorter, and tapered if needed, same goes for your shirts' sleeves (and overall lenght if needed), and also especially for your coats and jackets (you must always have the correct lenght for the sleeves of every garment you wear).

Then just avoid fits that are too baggy/oversized. Don't wear hi-tops or extra-long tee shirts unless you know what you're doing.
>>
>>10931639
Also don't overdo it like op. If your clothes are too short, you'll look silly as well. The key to dress as a manlet is to find the lenghts and fits that suit your body type
>>
>>10931622
No hope if you're short and white.
>>
>>10931622

Lift, get rich and go for the sleazy gangster look
I work in finance and I just dress like new money, no point in trying compete with the aesthetic lanklets being conventionally fashionable
>>
>>10931561
>he's fashionable
Outta words desu
>>
>>10931561
>He's short
Maybe he should have shopped in the kids section for better fitting jeans.
>>
>>10931568
10/10.

really.
>>
File: who drew this laugh.png (330KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
who drew this laugh.png
330KB, 330x319px
>>10931568
great post my nigga
>>
>>10931622
Look at Asians they're all manlets and dress better than every other culture.
>>
he jean too big for he gotdamn feet
>>
>>10931658
>Short shitskin defending himself
>>
>>10932186
They don't really . Most of them are fobs who buy their stuff at local outlets and the rest as we fuccbois who are fund babbies. Stuff like slp and dick ovens aren't meant for the average Asian
>>
>>10931568
Fucking saved
>>
File: blueGreyBlack.jpg (140KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
blueGreyBlack.jpg
140KB, 1152x2048px
>>10931622
5'9 here (kill me please) I just go comfy and have been getting compliments here and work/irl

Pic related me
Not the best but, better than what i used to wear by a country mile
>>
>>10931658
what if im 5'6 and puerto rican?
>>
File: st.kek.png (185KB, 296x254px) Image search: [Google]
st.kek.png
185KB, 296x254px
>>10931568
Wew
>>
>>10932675
Better. A lot better. Just don't be short and white.
>>
>>10931568
KEEEK
>>
>>10932266
very few people want to dress in ricks cloths, and even fewer look good in them
so who gives a shit
>>
>>10932382
w2c jacket?
>>
>>10932755
no idea dude, it's Ralph Lauren if that helps. I've searched a lot for it online but, never found it
>>
>>10931561
I'm hella short. 5'2 1/2 to be exact and thus nigga is doing it wrong. Very very very wrong.
>>
File: 1452824523434.jpg (35KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1452824523434.jpg
35KB, 640x640px
>>10931568
truly underrated
>>
>>10932222
checked
>>
File: index.jpg (5KB, 153x152px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 153x152px
>>10931561
>pinrolls
>still baggy
>v neck
>fashionable
>>
Those jeans don't even come close to fitting correctly kek.
>>
>>10931561
Looks like the type of douche who hangs out at the segregated freshman college dorm room dining hall trying to get girls to bring him back

Doesn't have a dining pass or hall ID either
>>
>>10932890
He's not pin rolling, he's just rolling
>>
>>10931561
why are so many people bending their trousers?
>>
>>10931599
>>black ill-fitting jeans
they are indigo
>>
>>10933057
to show off that it is premium woven material
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.