[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you guys fix me..? I feel disgusted at pictures of myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: WIN_20021208_120000 (607).jpg (640KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20021208_120000 (607).jpg
640KB, 1920x1080px
Can you guys fix me..?
I feel disgusted at pictures of myself and i couldnt even take this without gagging.
My hair feels līe shit at all times especially after a shower. Tried growing it out loked even more ridiculous should i just buzz it?
I know im super ugly but please someone...
>>
>>10917641
Lol, you dont look that bad bro. Just clean yourself up a little bit more.
>>
Is this real? Cause ive seen you before. If so, youre the biggest bitch ever. You look absolutely fine, lose the glasses and get a better haircut fag
>>
>>10917655
Whats a better haircut. Literally nothing looks half decent on me
>>
>>10917641
You look very good m8
I would pluk your eyebrows a little bit on the sides, get better glases(look in the general),
grow beard i little bit more and buzzcut would look fucking great no jocking
the only thing that seems odd in your face is the nose
also w2c skin looks perf
>>
Those glasses are garbage. Thin frames don't suit your face at all. Get thicker, square frames. Check out the Warby Parker at home try on.
>>
>>10917641
shave that pedostach SHAVE IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
You're pretty well of OP, just get rid of those hideous glasses
>>
>>10917641
CMON REDDIT LET'S GIVE THIS MAN CHILD A MFA MAKEOVER ^_^
>>
>>10917641
you look plain maybe even boring but not hideous
>>
>>10917641
Yeah man honestly you're not bad looking. Wouldn't say you're a looker but definitely not terrible at all. Don't beat yourself up lol
>>
>>10917641
shave your face
start moisturizing more and use bb cream
groom eyebrows
get contact lens
shave sides of head 3mm and top 16mm

gonna look much cleaner then
>>
>>10917641
shave and lose the glasses
there youre fixed
stop being a pussy you fucking faggot and do something for yourself
>>
For real you aren't bad looking or gross. Not to be extreme but have you ever heard of body dysmorphic disorder? You could have that. Objectively yeah you aren't the most attractive person alive but you didn't get the short end of the stick compared to what you could look like.
>>
>>10917641
You look like a handsome man, anon.
>>
>>10917641
stop posting this uggo
>>
I guess you'd look better without glasses but still you are very handsome.
>>
There should be a thread like this. A fix me thread.
>>
>>10917641

Use better products-- talk to your local hairsttylist for recommendations and buy the products elsewhere for savings
>>
OMFG STOP REPLY TO THIS ATTENTION WHORE SPAMING HIS PIC 24/7 ON /FA/ AND /SOC/.
>>
>>10917641
fuck off, you are awesome, no joke. Get contact lenses and nothing more
>>
>>10917641
This has to be bait.
As is you're 6 or 7/10

Shave, maybe new glasses, and you're an 8
>>
fuck off bilal
>>
Jesus christ that was depressing to read. Give yourself a little more credit and self esteem, youre fine, just grow out your hair a little more, go to a stylist not just a barber who only can buzz
>>
File: 1381478988673.gif (945KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
1381478988673.gif
945KB, 500x368px
>>10918498
this. Pics look like shit because of your attitude, dude. Just smile and raise your chin and youll get pussies in no time
>>
Not you again, my best advice would be to kill yourself honestly.
>>
>>10917660
You're attractive. Get it buzzed or grow it out much longer so you have a fringe and try no poo. Shave facial hair, get contacts or nicer glasses.

Lurk moar.
>>
>>10917641
this was so deppresing jesus christ get some more self esteem guy you look fine
>>
>>10917641
It's hilarious that you're trying to get support from /fa/ because to the rest of the civilized world you're completely normal. /fa/ is going to pick apart all kinds of dumb shit because they're holding you to precise, arbitrary standards that aren't relevant to normal society.

You look fine, your haircut is fine, your eyebrows are fine, your facial hair is fine, your face is fine.
You look more good than bad, you just don't stand out. Your situation is basically "I'm an okay looking white guy so this comes down to my personality", so don't be pathetic about being ugly. I'm ACTUALLY ugly (like it's a consensus between everyone but my mom) and I have fun with that shit, and I'm still capable of attracting girls. You need to stop finding things to be ashamed of and start finding things to be proud of.
>>
>>10917641
you don't look ugly, you're look good... but if you smile you look better :)
>>
op you're not ugly faggot
Get better glasses and shave that upper lip and you'll have it made
>>
File: image.jpg (134KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134KB, 960x960px
Fuck off op
Now time for about someone that's actually ugly
>>
>>10920301
Fuck I'm too high for this shit
>>
>>10920301
you're not ugly, just acne-ridden
change your diet and sort that shit out and you'll be fine
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.