[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When are short shorts for men gonna become acceptable streetwear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

File: B9Almv2IMAA5deH.jpg (104KB, 639x639px) Image search: [Google]
B9Almv2IMAA5deH.jpg
104KB, 639x639px
When are short shorts for men gonna become acceptable streetwear again? They're comfy as fuck
I know they're popping up again in military circles but how much time until it's more widespread?
>>
Never, the era of manliness is over, you can thank females and social media for that
>>
The exact moment some show/movie or anything from the media starts forcing them into us.
>>
>comfy and easy to wear
>>
>>10914865
"females" "era of manliness" - cut this kind of shit out no wonder you don't have a girlfriend - its not because of some conspiracy theory (>>10914976) its because you hate women and your a loser
>>
>>10915121
lmao is this post ironic?

He's right. Feminists are emasculating men and disrupting natural gender roles and instead of aspiring to be like men, they are bringing young men to their level of immaturity.

aka numales
>>
>>10914796
short shorts are already back for men, especially in prep look
>>
>>10915140
so basically you're blaming women for you being an effeminate pussy?
women aren't that powerful. if men have allowed women to control them that much then they were never men in the first place. i hate third wave feminism as much as the next person but this shit is pathetic.
btw short shorts on men will only ever look good if you look like the dude in OP. if you are overweight or skinny you're just going to look like a flaming faggot.
>>
>>10915140
if your blaming women and whining sounds like you're immature and being mentally cucked

break through that barrier lad don't let your conspiracy theories hold you back

just live life how you want and don't hate women so much (its v euphoric)
>>
>>10915179
it's not a conspiracy theory

feminists exist and want equality to men when the concept of equality is stupid
>>
>>10915163
>so basically you're blaming women for you being an effeminate pussy?
3rd wave feminism calls traditional masculinity toxic and shames men who want to be manly in the sense of actual manliness and not just meme moustaches and beards.

Our men are now becoming more and more passive like women. Simple as that.
>>
>>10915187
>>10915185
>>10915140
>>10914865

KEK ALERT. KEK ALERT.

Stop feeling sorry for yourselves you fucking wimps. "Oh boo hoo I'm emasculated because girls on the internet say nasty things about men". You are so fucking worthless. You emasculated yourself and are probably complete social retards and are looking for someone to blame. "The era of manliness is over" is today's "I'm an atheist" - spoken by social eunuchs who need a boogeyman to make up for their tiny balls.

Stop fucking caring about what other people want and stop blaming the world for everything. Your own lack of manliness is why "the era of manliness is over" - you're the problem chucks. Grow a fucking pair and stop blaming the world for your inadequacies.

Hell, I'm dating and fucking a moderate to heavy feminist (she's a qt, wears Rick, and is rich as hell) and she still knows her place. Never been cucked, and whenever she throws that equality bullshit in my face we discuss it, argue it, and even when we disagree on points and I tell her that she's wrong (most of the time) she comes crawling back because I'm the fucking figure of confidence and masculinity she needs in her life.

Grow a pair and stop blaming the world for your chickenshit attitude. You are the "nu-males" and it's all your own fault.
>>
File: cbb.jpg (60KB, 680x818px) Image search: [Google]
cbb.jpg
60KB, 680x818px
>>10915245
This.

Also is anyone really wearing non-short shorts?

Sure they may not be as extreme as in the OP pic but I havent worn shorts that went past my knee im pretty sure this entire decade.

And I lift.
>>
>>10915245
This. Wa wa wa the people without penises have been really mean to me and are now allowed to do the things only the people with penises could do :(((
>>
>>10914796
look like this and it doesnt need to be widespread
>>
>>10915294
short khakis will never be widespread because the majority of americans are obese, they'll never be able to kill with their bare hands.

maybe that makes it perpetually good for the types of people that can wear it

>>10915289
well there's that law obama just passed, oh sorry, executive order, that forces organizations employing men and women to pay women the same for all positions, even if ONLY the men are engaged in hazard areas.

america is straight up communist at this point
>>
>>10915528
"oh sorry, executive order"
quit posting in memes I'm surprised you didn't called him Barrack Hussein

america isn't communist just get on with your life you whiny fuckwit
>>
File: palihabera.jpg (182KB, 885x900px) Image search: [Google]
palihabera.jpg
182KB, 885x900px
>>10914796
go for nineties slavic swag my nigguh
>>
File: indeks.jpg (5KB, 193x193px) Image search: [Google]
indeks.jpg
5KB, 193x193px
>>10915140
>numales
oh i've been hearing this word a lot lately, care to post some easily digestible infographic so i would know what should i be wary of?
>>
If you have killer quads you can always wear short shorts.
Look at zyzz and jeff seid
>>
>>10914796
When people will start tucking their shirts into their pants again.
Not tucking with short shorts is gay AF
>>
>>10915625
don't worry about it just get fucked over
>>
You should do 5x5 deep squats with progression, then wear short swimwear or shorts but not too short like speedos, Bitches be mirin those tree trunks.
>>
>>10915245
Proud of you
>>
>>10915245
>Stop fucking caring about what other people want
This is what Americans think. The concept of objective truth and good is lost to a society that worships arbitrary personal freedom. What's the point of being in a relationship with someone who doesn't share your outlook on life and family. It's just about yourself and what you want, the instrumentalization of the other to your pleasure.
White people are doomed. Your society is doomed, your kids will be fucked because their mothers will raise them as cucks.
>>
>>10914796
Why do you care so much if something is socially acceptable to wear?

Wearing what you want is the epitome of godliness.
>>
File: S1ngexB.jpg (439KB, 1050x1080px) Image search: [Google]
S1ngexB.jpg
439KB, 1050x1080px
>>10915688
Beware....
>>
File: sIzfkSo.jpg (124KB, 500x679px) Image search: [Google]
sIzfkSo.jpg
124KB, 500x679px
>>10914796
short shorts are the only acceptable type of short
the closer they get to your knees the sooner you begin looking like a dad
>>
>>10914796
I would say its acceptable the only reason it becomes unacceptable is if your legs are twigs or if you wear short shorts literally everyday and to every occasion
>>
>>10915245
>Stop fucking caring about what other people want and stop blaming the world for everything.
A nation with effeminate men will be overtaken by masculine men.

That's why it's important

I really doubt you're masculine if you had to settle for a bitch with shitty opinions
>>
>>10915875
i dont think we will be seeing normies walking down the street in shorts like the OP pic any time soon. however, for swimming or running or to the beach etc, yeah its fine (previous comments about body size still apply)
yeah normie shorts have been getting shorter and shorter but still around right above the knee.
>>
File: 1419553633189.jpg (56KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1419553633189.jpg
56KB, 512x384px
>>10915245
>more and more men are dropping out of marriage
>more and more marriages end in divorce
>feminism is making women into less desirable whores

>Stop fucking caring about what other people want and stop blaming the world for everything.
>>
>>10915795
>THEY MAKE ME DO PUSHUPS IN DRAG
>>
>>10915245
this
>>
>>10915779

I'm Australian you fuckwit.

>>10915880

>I really doubt you're masculine if you had to settle for a bitch with shitty opinions

Yeah I bet your girlfriend is perfect in every single way too buddy. At least mine dresses nicely and exists.

>>10915903

>marriage is everything in life

lmao
>>
File: richard_stallman_young.png (122KB, 480x332px) Image search: [Google]
richard_stallman_young.png
122KB, 480x332px
>>10915820
>tfw going bald
>tfw will never pull it off as well as Hunter S Thompson
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.