[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright. You win

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 17

That's it /fa/ just saw this. Cancer is terminal. I can't take it. I'm venting and then I'm leaving.

Anybody who actually wants to dress well I advise you to leave and go to literally any other fashion forum. Here's why

- The more and more frequent /fit/ intrusions which almost always last a couple days while the autists on this board scream about how being ana is "effay" not knowing they fell hard for a meme thinking they can just completely ignore their bodies and just not eat. Terrible.

- Every one of you fuck boys making entire threads for your insecure asses asking us to pick you a haircut because you have more confidence in a bunch of autistic strangers than yourself in choosing your style.

- Similarly when autists post a stock image of a clothing item with no context and ask if it's "effay" and whether they should buy it. The fuck? First of all anybody who makes those posts is retarded for thinking you can post one clothing item with no insight to your personal style and what look you're trying to cultivate and think someone can give quality feedback. Also anybody who responds to these dipshits is either trolling are twice as dumb as the OP.

- Facial aesthetics threads. Jesus Christ the level of insecurity and self hatred/pity you people show is disgusting. You partake in threads where you faun over handsome men and complain about how you have no chin or some shit and should kill yourself. That's your fucking face. It's part of you, more all intents and purposes when it comes to other peoples perceptions it might as well be you. Accept your face for fuck sake. You can't change it, live with it. It's not like you're gonna die alone because you have a couple acne scars and no chin. Just work on your goddamn personality for once and go be a fucking person in the world. Not all cute girls require fucking greek god faces to date them, just fucking talk to them. If you really are a piece of shit inside then deceive them.

>cont
>>
so ready for this
>>
>continuing

- Skelle threads. Disgusting. You don't have to be a roided out bulge master to be in shape and you shouldn't control your weight purely through diet. Exercise is important faggots. Go jogging. Get outside. Get some sun. Do some pushups, squats, situps, and planks. The fact that so many seem to take the ana meme seriously is actually disconcerting.

- The circle jerking over how beards are gay or reddit tier or some shit. Holy shit. They're fucking beards. Some people think they look good with a beard, sometimes their wrong, sometimes their right. It's just a fucking beard. Fucking chill. I accept that some menenist, Dan Bilzerian mother fuckers are equally circle jerky about their dumbass face rugs and only have them to hide weak chins n shit. That being said whats wrong with a beard to hide a weak chin? Whatever, getting off point.

- Just fuck my shit up. If you wanna play a fucking gameboy, go for it you stupid fuck.

God damn. I used to love /fa/ there was at least some okay advice going on and people weren't posting literal memes in every thread. I'm glad I was around for some good periods because I cultivated my own style already. I come here to find good items that people post so I can check em out if I've missed them. But the sheer amount of shit on the board makes even something as simple as that hard to do. Peace out /fa/.

PS. Stop asking if smoking.your cigarettes are fashionable. Smoking is /fa/ theres no denying this. Your brand doesn't matter as long as they taste good.
>>
>just realizing this
kys
i only come here for the laughs
i dont think fashion is to be discussed online anyway
>>
Very poorly written - being dumb and angry is not /fa/. Leave and come back when you know the difference between their and they're.

Overall Rating: Autism/10 - you are getting mad and typing more than ever in your life over a cloak quality inspection board in a eastern Mongolian cement mixing blog.
>>
>>10912893
What do you think of rog?
>>
There's always been tons of shit here, but /fa/ is just so goddamn boring now. There's zero passion for clothing here, just people who want to look cool so it will get them laid or make them not unsocial weirdos or whatever. Even then, the goal for "looking cool" is the most whitebread shit ever.
>>
File: 1453033297837.png (68KB, 617x755px) Image search: [Google]
1453033297837.png
68KB, 617x755px
>Just kidding i have a little more left in me. I need to get this out so I know I won't come back.

- Threads discussing what kind of women it's /fa/ to like. Again, such fucking cancer. Fuck whatever turns you on.

Theres a constant and ongoing theme that embodies the cancer of /fa/. Y'all just can't accept who you are. The people making the cancerous threads are looking for validation of their particular style and will shit on people who have another style. Self-hatred revolving around body image and facial aesthetics.

Seriously you guys need to trust yourselves when getting clothes. Go to some fucking clothing stores and try stuff on instead of posting each individual t-shirt you want, waiting to see if the majority like it or not despite the fact that they don't know you or how you dress, then probably not buying it online and never thinking about it again. Come here for advice on cultivating your own personal style, stop shitting on other people for having different tastes than you, critique those who are making fundamentals mistakes, remember to excersize, eat healthy and be okay with your body, read books, learn an instrument, start the morning right, find someone you love, and stay golden Pony Boy.
>>
>>10912860
>I'm venting and then I'm leaving

See you tomorrow faggot.
>>
This thread is gold. Well written OP.
>>
10/10
>>
>>10912860
we actually have one good non-circlejerk thread here at the moment: >>10905919
>>
>>10912893
Reels us in good then gives the bait way with the smoking is effay meme.

Protip: smoking is degenerate.
>>
File: 1449194921028.jpg (163KB, 2200x1238px) Image search: [Google]
1449194921028.jpg
163KB, 2200x1238px
Where else can we go? Is there a fashion board that isn't filed with shitposting and teenagers?
>>
>>10912860
PREACH
>>
>>10912925
people actually come here to get advice? i literally thought everyone who posted here were just memeing
>>
seriously you know this place is shit by looking at the demographics/poll thing. I guess it's "ok" if you're in HS
>>
>>10912860
just use filters tbqh famalam
>>
>>10913426
I mean there's no doubt that smoking is pretty disgusting and really bad for your general health and hygiene. That being said, it does look cool and is and probably will always be fashionable. That's the only reason people still start smoking these days. They know how stupid it is but they still want to look cool.
>>
>>10912860
>>10912893
greek god faces are not that handsome desu senpai. rest of it is 100% true tho.

cigarettes are accessories for men imo. they look good. pussied deny it.
>>
>>10913982
what the fuck i didn't wrote desu senpai what the fuck is this shit i wrote tee bee h eff a emm
>>
>>10913986
>being so new you dont know what wordfilters are
roody-poo
>>
>>10913992
i don't post on /fa/ often i just lurk waytawy threads and laugh.
>>
>>10913859
Disgusting and effay. A complete oxymoron.

If you want the edgy teen aesthetic then go for it.
>>
File: 1454079648844.jpg (97KB, 585x591px) Image search: [Google]
1454079648844.jpg
97KB, 585x591px
>>10912860
KEK you had me until the cigarettes op thats why you have terminal cancer dipshit hope being /fa/ was worth it... faggot
>>
>Smoking is /fa/ meme

other than that, OP's points were good.
>>
Interesting read! Thanks for sharing! :)
>>
>>10913460
Bump for this. Tired of this place
>>
>>10912860
The only thing I agree with you is the smoking is /fa/, the rest is just bs. You sound like someone from 9gag.
>>
>>10914926
if you don't notice the other stuff OP's talking about you are cancer
>>
good posts OP
>>
File: knights_crusades.jpg (15KB, 318x318px) Image search: [Google]
knights_crusades.jpg
15KB, 318x318px
The cancer killing /fa/

>People with skeleton body types
>trust fund kiddies
>east coast residents aka losers
>homos

People not killing /fa/
>/fit/,
>>
>>10915251
No, you are exactly whats wrong with /fa/. Letting in fit fags who sag physique>fashion everytime theyre able to. Clothes look better on skinny people. Just at the runways
>>
The only people killing /fa/ are all the highschool kids from r/teenmfa that came here when that shithole died.
>>
File: Copy_(22)_of_usa_color-1-.gif (10KB, 932x523px) Image search: [Google]
Copy_(22)_of_usa_color-1-.gif
10KB, 932x523px
>>10915251
>>east coast residents aka losers
WHAT

The only true way to keep America great is to break California off and let it sail into the Pacific like a lifeboat comprised of delusional techies and filthy Mexicans

I found this picture on Google Images and I think it represents heaven (or schizophrenia, pick one)
>>
File: 1388606947436.jpg (315KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1388606947436.jpg
315KB, 1280x853px
I don't know why you fags are so racked up about smoking not being effay. It always has and always will. People who smoke know it's killing them, but they do it anyway since it's cool and keeps their appetites low.
>>
File: trous.jpg (26KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
trous.jpg
26KB, 480x480px
anyone kno w2c trousers like this?
>>
>>10915358
california is the only reason the US is successful. i'd be so fucking happy if we secceeded.
>>
>>10915840
U fucking joking m8? California is in a state of financial, demographic, environmental, and infrastructural ruin.

By economic and standard of living measurements, income effectivity, and crime, California is almost scraping the bottom.
>>
>>10916033
tfw you're the 6th largest economy in the world and you are a state
>>
>>10915507
I cringed at this
>>
>>10912860
>>10912893
>>10912925
MODS
>Please new sticky
>>
>>10912860
>anorexic
>extremely insecure
>constantly seeking validation

/fa/ has daddy issues.
>>
tl;dr
>>
>>10915358
why is california so awful? i've met so many people from this state who are the most entitled and image obsessed losers i've ever met. it doesn't matter what part of the state they're from.
>>
File: 1380409103001.jpg (17KB, 500x301px) Image search: [Google]
1380409103001.jpg
17KB, 500x301px
>>10917135
The only bad people in California are people from the North, and a very small area in LA county.
>>
>>10912860
honestly I think much like the other boards that have uninteresting, cliche or passe' threads

its just janitors, mods, some script
that just shitposts threads all day
waiting
watching
hoping
for the day
that the golden era of the internet will return
where everyone created content
instead of being a content aggrigator.

also shills.
>>
>>10915358
>Utah and Colorado come together to make a based mega state
>>
>>10912860
>>10912893
TL;DR

So guys let's settle it... what is the most effay Game Boy color? Original 5 only.
>>
bomping for link to good forum
>>
>>10913460
>>10918580
read the thread, faggots
>>10912925
>>
lmfao
>>
Lots of people die alone. Esp thise no chin/jaw guys.
>>
File: smiling_aznnigger.jpg (15KB, 198x300px) Image search: [Google]
smiling_aznnigger.jpg
15KB, 198x300px
>>10912860
>>10912893
t. bearded "/fit/"-fatguy

ana/thinspo is sexy af

I'm an oldfag, and I agree /fa/ is bad. However, there is nothing to be angry about. Don't like it? leave.
>>
>>10913992
what's does the desu senpai filter stands for? In r9k, i think, c u c k is filtered to KEK.
>>
>>10916107
I second this!
MODS
>>
>>10912925
That outsiders bit at the end. I do agree with you though but I come here to look at see what people are up to but knowing what I wear suits me and makes me happy and others too.
>>
File: favsfit.png (102KB, 560x477px) Image search: [Google]
favsfit.png
102KB, 560x477px
>>10912860
>>10912893
/thread

fuck off
>>
>>10918750
>I'm venting and then I'm leaving.
>>
>>10916107
if we say MODS enough will they actually come thru?
>>
File: xg3Kuxw.png (779KB, 634x950px) Image search: [Google]
xg3Kuxw.png
779KB, 634x950px
>>10912860
Take it from someone who done a lot of different contributions to /fa/:

It's not healthy to take this board too seriously. If you're this affected by the state of the board, then you should browse less. /fa/ is not worth your time in that way.

Sounds to me like you need to unplug, man.
>>
>>10919246
this, /fa/ is like the tim and eric awesome show version of vogue, you cant take this cespool seriously, if you really want to learn about fashion read fashion magazines, watch runway shows and experiment with actual clothes to develop a style, learning fashion form a taiwanese crayon drawings convent is just plain out retarded
>>
>>10917117
Underrated post
>>
>>10912926
highest laughter
>>
desu
>>
The real reason /fa/ is shit because it's userbase is comprised of tumblr/twitter users, I mean, look a this >>10913471 Preach? Really? Outdated twitter slang, that disgusting.
>>
>>10919714
Except a couple years ago this was a fine place for fashion discussion and inspo. You shit up the board and then pretend it was never good.
>>
>>10921221
>attacking people for using common, everyday language
>fucking normies reeeee

fuck off
>>
>>10912860
>>10912893
good fucking going OP, thanks for saying it

/fa/ is a clear victim of going too far, do everything without going too far. Take care of your body, dress how you want, try not to let others judge you.

Don't fall for /fa/ memes like anorexia or the only way to dress is following the trends here. Come on guys.
>>
>>10921302
If "PREEACH" is part of your everyday language then you really need to consider suicide
>>
>>10912925
>>10912925
>>10912925
PLEASE MAKE THIS STICKY

Seriously, why is /fa/ insecurity general? Every time you guys post inspiration, there's a great chance you love the look because they wear it with confidence and do what they like.
>>
>>10921317
>stop liking inane shit that I don't like
Christ you are so fucking pathetic.
>>
>>10919714
>Taiwanese crayon drawings convent

Best version of this
>>
>>10912925
>>10912925

MODS
O
D
S

we beseech thee, new sticky plz
>>
Anyone got good magazine recs?
>>
>>10921535
bump for this.
>>
Bumping this thread because the amount of shite on this board is pathetic, even for what fa is, it's embarrassing
>>
>>10912860
Good post, OP. The "rate my picture" bullshit especially has to go.
>>
bump. insecurity on this board is annoying and making the whole board shit
>>
File: yBmTi5uTZ2CEwV8QTwDn.jpg (452KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
yBmTi5uTZ2CEwV8QTwDn.jpg
452KB, 960x1280px
is this hoodie effay
>>
File: 109b8m773.jpg (67KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
109b8m773.jpg
67KB, 540x534px
>>10912893
>writes that whole charade
>"Smoking is /fa/ theres no denying this."
entry level memester
>>
>>10921535
vogue is fine i guess, i´m more into watcchinng the aactual runway shows tho

>>10921228
yeah it was, i dont know whhat happened tho, maybe a lot of streetwear influences fucked up, that whole fashion style is just reworked 90´s shit
>>
>>10923221
i think it's just been too many buttholes from places on reddit who think we somehow have more of an ear to the ground than they do.
>>
>>10923221
street wear is fine IMO

it's just newfags came, saw the very few memey threads we did have, didn't have any capacity or willingness to partake in fashion discussions, so they just shitted up the board with the only thing they could... memes.

then the cycle repeats exponentially.
>>
>>10912860
>>10910977
>>
>>10921535
I read Tank and Vogue is always a great place to start
>>
>>10922482
yeah it's pretty dope. what's the rest of your fit like?
>>
if there's any other female anons out there, i highly recommend the website Man Repeller. They have some good inspo and helpful articles for female fashion that's a little on the weirder side. Sometimes it's hard for girls to find fashion resources that aren't filled with twee bullshit.
>>
>>10924299
yeah, its like the "muh edgy and secret mongolian pottery facebook group" vibe, tbqh 4chan is just the leftovers of actual talent and actual information, if we cherrypick the actual info and talent this would be better than most fashion editorials, but well, its just human nature to be retarded and try to destroy everything

>>10924303
i´m not saying streetwear is bad, is the pillar of the whole fashion industry, what is bad is how americans, as they have no actual cultural background, try to fit into something, in this case, streetwear, i´f i´m correct, last season was workwear, you can see that in the demographic survey, most memesters are from the US, i´m not saying that all ameriburgers are basic fuccbois but most of the just want to be draped in memes, also, most ofthe userbase here are teens and well, teens just try hard to fit into something

TL;DR kids and retarded ameriburgers are the actual cancer of this shithole
>>
>>10912860

lmao didn;t read
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Muff is a normie
Chris is a normie
Dav is a normie
>>
fuck you i love being skinny

also why'd you forget to mention the /pol/ shenanigans?
>>
>>10926392
OH CUNT
>>
>>10926392
>t. kapital kitty
>>
>>10926407
are you talking about all the dipshits who say shit about how POC can't be effay and only whites are attractive?

because those people are cancer as well in addition to OP's complaints.
>>
>>10926363

i see. yes the people who see inspo and try and copy outfits without thought of context are ridiculous and stand out like a sore thumb IRL.

many ameriburgers have no sense of fashion. pretty much hopeless if living outside NY. Some Cali towns have good fashion culture but LA is full of gawdy, tacky bullshit unless you find a solid scene.

we are in agreement i think.
>>
File: y3PuWIf.jpg (487KB, 1900x2851px) Image search: [Google]
y3PuWIf.jpg
487KB, 1900x2851px
>>10912860
I don't like getting involved in these sorts of discussions, but consider the following points in addition:

- Eternal September is a problem every board faces. 4chan was once considered a threat to SA, etc. We didn't have ES problems with /fa/ when it began because it was new, not because it was somehow special. The same thing has happened to /fit/ over time. I remember when 4chan started and was a useful refuge from the unbearable over-moderation at SA that has only recently relaxed.

- /fa/ has always been a beautiful mess, even when it began. Arguments to the contrary - even my own - are probably using rose-colored glasses. Cooltop, Conan, etc. would regularly shit up the board around 2010.

- It is silly to expect people to follow many rules here, especially ones pertaining to behavior or subject matter. Part of the appeal of 4chan as compared to SA or PoE or whatever was the lack of rules and formality. Drive-by posters with stupid basic questions aren't ever going away. They didn't with /g/ and still haven't.

- Yes, we do have a demographic issue. Too many <21 year old kids with bad taste and bad personalities. They'll grow up, but the immediate result is bad decisions. Role models will help but not expedite the growing-up process. We were that bad at one point too, so we should probably cut them some slack.

- We also have an oldfag issue. Too many cliques of old posters pretending they are superior because they know more inane details about dying/dead fashion lines and esoteric foreign fashion magazines or whatever. Their attitude is almost worse than that of the juvenile posters. This is especially the case for those sitting on the Facebook group or the multitudinous Kik or Skype chats (I've tried both and found them unbearable. I've considered trying to get together some of the oldies to have fun/casual chats with, but fear I'd become the same way.)

- We all - myself included - should take this board less seriously.
>>
>>10915507
this post made me quit smoking
>>
>>10926918
>POC

lol
pickers of cotten?
>>
>>10912860
>>10912893
>>10912925
youre not wrong but you really played yourself for getting so emotionally invested in the first place. this long angry op shows how much you still care.

does anyone want me to continue being ops armchair psychoanalyst?
>>
I only still come here out of years of habit. Need to stop because it's such a waste of time now.

If you look at the face threads and WAYWT almost everyone on this board is a little shithead kid - it really brings everything into perspective. These are the guys dishing out most advice and criticism on this board and it's far too disconnected from the real world.
>>
>>10923221
> i dont know whhat happened tho
I'm by no means an oldfag, but if you look at the demographics thread it's pretty obvious why this board was so few knowledgeable posters
>>
>>10927516
Where's the demographics thread?
>>
>>10927701
nvm found it

>>10919815
>>
Wait. People actually take /fa/ seriously? I mean, I took /fa/ seriously only the first week I started coming here but then realize it's just full of poor bitter autists. Learned the basics and left, now I just come here for the inspo pics every one in a while.
>>
Everyone here complains but no one makes useful threads. Every important fashion-related question I've asked has been answered thoroughly by someone clearly involved in the industry. If you hate shitposts, make good posts to cover them up.
>>
>>10912860
'Come here to find good items if I missed them'

So you want to know what to buy at Zara or h&m to wear a thriftrick fit?

Sounds like you're a 19 year old millenial stupid fuck
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.