[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WARDROBE ANALYSIS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: ulw5ej7ygrjihjjyujaf.jpg (84KB, 680x439px) Image search: [Google]
ulw5ej7ygrjihjjyujaf.jpg
84KB, 680x439px
discuss your wardrobe /fa/ and what you're lacking or just what you feel about it. other people can provide you suggestions for the future direction of your wardrobe.
>>
>>10912494
>a construction site

Those industrial-chic types are really going all out.
>>
I might have too many flannel/checked shirts
can't wear them if my pants have any pattern to them
>>
Too much red/orange on tops.
All jeans are too old and no longer fit me.
Too many dress shoes and Boots not enough sneakers.
>>
I own way too many shitty tees and /mfa/-tier buttondowns that I never wear.
My plaid shirts are all the same colouration.
I have a few weirder pieces that I copped expecting to work into my wardrobe that just failed miserably.

I mostly just need to cut down on most my wardrobe, but buy like 3 things to round out what I'm lacking in.
>>
I feel pretty happy with my business casual wardrobe for work, though I'm still lacking a good blue stripped shirt and I need a good white oxford.

My casual wardrobe is in desperate need of summer clothes, and I don't have any shoes that look good with shorts. I also have too much dark colored tees and want some lighter and more neutral earthy colored ones.
>>
>>10912593
loafers? sneakers?
>>
>>10912605
I have oxblood colored loafers but they seem a bit too shiny to look good with shorts. Only sneakers I got are running shoes. I'm considering buying into the stan smith meme but I don't love their boxy look.
>>
>>10912629
then just go for the CP achilles look
if you don't like the branding or the pricing, there are tons of alternatives
>>
Too many "meme" pieces

I just looked at a lot of inspo and just copped things that looked nice. Some days I'll look like a yeezy streetwear kid and other days I'll look like a uniqlo model. I want to develop a cohesive style but at the same time so many different aesthetics appeal to me
>>
>>10912494

I have 4 pairs of jean, 3 long sleeve shirts, 2 hoodies, 1 blue jacket, and a pair of blown out shoes.

I need to build one, is what I'm trying to say lol.
>>
>>10912498
patterned shirts are hella easy to wear. just throw in black skinnies and youre fine
>>
I own too many black yohji pants. need a bit more vairety, and buuy not pants.
>>
>>10912494
coats wise it's all dark peacoats or sports jackets (blazers), a bunch of fucking sweaters, t shirts are all just thrift store garbage, i own two pairs of jeans and all my shoes are just fucking boots with the exception of one pair of nike dunk mids
>>
>>10912821
problem is I don't want to wear black skinnies every day
I have a pair of checked trousers that rarely see any use as a result of this
>>
I need more Issey Miyake and Hed Meyner but im a fucking broke ass student.
>>
>>10912657
Is this a bad thing necessarily? I'm kind of locked into one look right now and I'd love to experiment with different aesthetics.
>>
I wear hoodies and they look really high schoolish.
What kind of jacket can I wear that doesnt scream autism while also not being too formal for a college student?
>>
>>10912969
a jacket being "too formal" is more dependent on the rest of your outfit as opposed to being a college student
>>
>>10913194
alright, well I usually wear old skool vans and timbs if its snowing
>>
>>10912952
It's good and bad. Bad is that I don't feel like I have a definite style, I just feel like I'm wearing shit I'm told to wear

Good is that I can experiment a bit and combine different things which is cool. I think there is a way to get different aesthetics without it being messy but I'm not doing it right
>>
I need some rad socks but idk where to find any senpai
>>
>>10913268
check stores like tj Max/marshall's/Ross
>>
I have too many graphic tshirts and would like more subtle ones or just plain ones.
I need more pants.
I need outerwear.
>>
>>10913268

Just go to any department store at the mall like macys....they literally have a huge wall of socks.

unless by rad, you mean hipster socks, then go to UO.
>>
Need:
> New tees & shirts
> New pants
> New shoes (really have no clue where to start)
> New sweater and jacket

Basically start from scratch. My main problem is me being tall and skinny, but broad along the shoulders - making fits difficult. Also really need to mature my wardrobe without looking patently ridiculous in a casual uni or social setting.
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 960x540px
My shirts cost $4 at Walmart. Maybe $7 some. That's all I need.
>>
File: OMnZZeT.jpg (687KB, 2532x2532px) Image search: [Google]
OMnZZeT.jpg
687KB, 2532x2532px
>>10913198
>>10912969
why not try a bomber jacket?
>>
>>10913268
i find heaps of cool, cheap socks just browsing ebay
>>
>>10912494

I like it a lot right now. its just boring as i fell for the memechrome meme.
Basically all my trousers/jeans need some sort of repair from partying in them, now I just have 1 going out outfit that is absolute dog shit but it does the job.
and I just need better shoes, have great hjackets and tops and hats, just my shoe game is next level aweful.
>>
I own a shit ton of old t-shirts with awful colors (blue and green in "mossy/swampy" colors). I hardly use them anymore.

I have a lot of pieces I don't use much or fit me, because I wasn't sure what my style was. I got into dressing myself better at the beginning of 2015, beforehand I used to dress only in sweatpants and hoodies (usually oversized). A lot of the hoodies don't fit me much anymore.

I can think of at least 3 shirts and 3 pair of pants I don't use.

Pretty satisfied with my footwear, I got two pair of sneakers, doc 1461's and some converse plus nike roshe-ish sneakers. Don't need much else at the moment.

>Current goals
Cleaning my closet for items I don't use/fit/need and try to sell some of them. I hate throwing usable things out.

Any suggestions? My style is really fluid and varied, but I'd say an "overall" aesthetic is sweatshirts, sneakers and some jeans. Usually with some weird-ish thrifted pieces, which I have a lot of.
>>
I need to get more clothes. I've given away most of my wardrobe in search of a few core high quality basics- which is fine but I only have like 4 outfits lol. For this year i'm going to keep lurking ebay for used clothes just to add some variety.
>>
I've been buying basic shoes lately to flesh out my wardrobe for university this year, so I have about 4 solid, monochrome, versatile pairs in a variety of styles. I've also been working on my sock game.

Lots of grey and white shirts, but oddly enough no black so I plan on getting a couple. Also keen on beige.

I have two pairs of black jeans, planning on buying a pair of raws and a stonewash pair. I've also ordered a navy pair of pants. Also want a pair of heather Nike TF pants.

Plan on buying more basic stuff - an olive bomber, a plain black hoodie, cableknit cream sweater, that sort of thing.
>>
Recently sold a few of my printed tees (acne, pac, raf etc) and bought half a dozen plain Sunspel tees. Best /fa decision I've made in a long time.
>>
File: img59386630.jpg (25KB, 288x384px) Image search: [Google]
img59386630.jpg
25KB, 288x384px
I just got gifted basically pic related, but from a custom bootmaker in Spain my dad is friends with. The quality is insane, they are super comfortable...but I'm definitely more of a techwear kind of guy, and I have no idea how I'm going to put them in a fit.

Help me
>>
>>10913725
W2c a bomber like that?
Bonus points for under 100
>>
>>10914043
jeans + flannel
>>
>>10914050
that one is Alpha Industries, so unfortunately no bingo on your second point
try fast fashion stores near you maybe
>>
>>10914043
black jeans, anything muted on the top
>>
Lacking coordination and space
Really need to have a clear-out and see what i have that i actually still wear
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.