[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

heel taps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: dunkswithtaps.jpg (72KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
dunkswithtaps.jpg
72KB, 640x427px
thinking about getting taps installed in some of my sneakers.

Does it make your foot falls super loud/are they uncomfortable to walk in?
>>
>>10910584
depends on how it's installed

one that isn't recessed you'll feel it on the foot falls

if it's recessed it depends on how it was installed to determine if it will make noise or not

that is a cup sole sneaker

if it goes through the cub and hits the midlayer then everytime the cup flexesand the mid layer forces down under your weight you'll hear the metal contact the ground and echo in the cup sole midlyaer chamber

if the cobbler takes excessive care to only keep that heel on the cub sole layer and adhere only to the walls of it then you won't hear anything
>>
>>10910584
whats the point of this shit on ricks
>>
>>10910607
so that you don't have to get the heel replaced as frequently.

I have to get my sneakers' heals replaced like every 6ish months if I wear them every day
>>
>>10910674
i guess it depends on the type of feet you have, i probably get most wear on the ball of my feet
>>
>>10910674
do you really walk that much or do you just apathetically drag your heels across the ground?

I wonder how people will react to your taps though if I'm honest with myself.
>>
>>10911063
Some people overpronate, which wears soles faster. I don't see why anyone would care about your heel taps lmao.
>>
>>10910584
I've heard that you shouldn't install heeltaps on rubbersole sneakers since moisture can get in and literally rot your soles off.
>>
>>10911063
have a pair of geobaskets and they're honestly really heavy, it just kind of happens
>>
>>10910598
thanks a lot man
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.