[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fa/ how can I dress in a way that shows other people i'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: tumblr_mzif2fu13c1qgnkj5o1_500.jpg (181KB, 500x694px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzif2fu13c1qgnkj5o1_500.jpg
181KB, 500x694px
Hey /fa/ how can I dress in a way that shows other people i'm a conservative young man who is proud of his race and culture?
>>
File: nigga.jpg (27KB, 540x270px) Image search: [Google]
nigga.jpg
27KB, 540x270px
>>10898211
the only answer
>>
>>10898211
>proud of your race and culture
>not actively working to reclaim the holy land from the saracens
>>
idk that depends entirely on your race and culture
>>
File: 1423532704365.png (727KB, 922x678px) Image search: [Google]
1423532704365.png
727KB, 922x678px
>>10898211
How can you be proud of something you did nothing to achieve - your race? Being proud of your race makes me just want to curb stomp you.
Luckily science has proven that beyond melanoma and some slight adaptions all races are equal, science has also proven that you are a dumbass.
>>
File: greatscott!.png (78KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
greatscott!.png
78KB, 247x248px
>>10899223
>Luckily science has proven that beyond melanoma and some slight adaptions all races are equal

'slight adaptations' being massive difference in IQ and behavior
>>
>>10899223
Does being proud by definitions requires something to be achieved personally by you?
Do you think science can never be wrong? It's like the first rule of science really.
>>
>>10899223
>Luckily science has proven that beyond melanoma and some slight adaptions all races are equal
would love to see a link to that study
>>
>>10899223
well, i doubt a 30 point difference in IQ between e.g. blacks and asians could be described as "slight" adaption. Stop talking out of your ass, being a leftist teenage retard is not /fa/
>>
>>10899223
there's no point in trying to bring any kind of energy here bro it's hell
>>
>>10898211
simple, respectable, conservative

basically dadcore
>>
>>10898211
you're already showing it my man
>>
>>10899223
>baiting on /fa/
>>
What boots are those? Docs?
>>
>>10899245
>>10899258
>>10899262
>>10899265

Woop woop, I'm not going to shy away from this discussion. The topic is very complicated and you can't simplify it. First of all race is not any way a scientific concept anymore, there are so many genetic subgroups and links between populations, shared skin color does bit go very far. Second there are clear IQ differences between many developing nations and developed nations, as there are between different groups in those nations.

Explaining them is where it gets complicated as many if these gaps have been shrinking, possibly due to environmental factors (such as black people being fed better etc.). Here is an interesting paper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_q6VhhkczIYSXBabkZtRWlPTVk/view

Additionally I would recommend that you guys read the Wikipedia article on "Race and IQ". Please actually read it though, some of you illiterate apes will read half and feel unbelievably supported. The most important thing to remember is that any study outlines the IQ of a general group, there are insane outliers (both low and high) in any group.

I actually replied because I believe in the general intelligence on this board that goes much further than calling another view left and dismissing it or viewing the world as some clear cut black and white affair. I think the post about science never being "right" is very true, but let's say the current consensus in the scientific community is that OP is a faggot.

P.S. Black people look better in Rick.
>>
>>10899379
so can you link the study that proves that "beyond melanoma and some slight adaptions all races are equal"
>>
File: IQ Score and Race World Map.jpg (86KB, 700x480px) Image search: [Google]
IQ Score and Race World Map.jpg
86KB, 700x480px
>abbos literally never invented anything besides a bendy stick and a hollowed out stick
>never figured out how to rub two sticks together even
>never invented the wheel
>never invented written language
>subhuman iqs (literally mentally retarded by our standards, more stupid than kokko the gorilla)
>y-yeah they didnt eat very good... there is only one race the human race... the gap is shrinking one day when whites oppress them less abbos will learn not to sleep on the road and huff petrol all day...
>>
>>10899223
Fags are born gay though, right? In that case, why is there such thing as Gay Pride?
>>
File: Screenshot_2014-04-05-11-04-15.png (555KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2014-04-05-11-04-15.png
555KB, 1080x1920px
>>10899465
Definition of proud I am using, directly from the dictionary:
proud
praʊd
adjective
feeling deep pleasure or satisfaction as a result of one's own achievements, qualities, or possessions or those of someone with whom one is closely associated.
"a proud grandma of three boys"

In my opinion gay pride still makes sense because gay people are repressed, hated and sometimes even feared ("homosexual propaganda"). Which means that declaring ones homosexuality us a brave and often dangerous thing to do. I live in what could probably be considered the most liberal, open city in the world and I still meet homophobes. I really respect people who do not hide their homosexuality.

Next time think about it and spare me the typing, I'm sure you could have come up with that yourself.

>>10899414
Can you read my post? My original statement is clearly wrong, but not in the sense your backwards ass would hope for. If one is to get properly scientific nothing can be defined by race, it is an antiquated concept. No such paper exists you got me there and I shouldn't have written it in such a simplistic fashion.

The current scientific consensus is that most IQ differences are seemingly nurture, not just in behavior but also food supply, environment over generations. Some are not explained away by that, but even there it is important to remember that we are talking about a mean, so there are still genius aboriginals and you can't just discriminate against whole sectors of the population. Research is ongoing and this is not my field of study, so don't take my word for it. Do your own reading, or ask your mom to read it out loud for you and explain the words.

Now you can ignore all I said, never read the paper I posted or even just the Wikipedia article but I hope that deep in your heart you will realize what a blind cretin you are. In science shit is always complicated, hurt durr I'm white and smart just doesn't cut it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.