[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest with yourself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (271KB, 2048x1468px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
271KB, 2048x1468px
Let's all take a step back and reflect on ourselves' obsession with obtaining god tier /fa/ness

If I'm going to be frank with myself, my fits have decreased sharply since I started listening to the "advice" here. I still genuinely believe in buying nicer things, but that didn't help me improve anything about how I dressed. I started relying on the quality of my clothes to carry my appearance more and more until I just look like trash. I need to get away from this board, but I want to take some of its victims with me. Who's ready to transcend meme fashion?
>>
Show us a before and after
>>
My coffee tastes like turpentine, but I'm still drinking it anyway.
>>
>>10892329
I don't really ever take pictures of myself so I have absolutely no content for you :(
>>
>>10892323
/fa/ is a place for laughs more than actual advice. The sticky influenced me more than any /fa/ggets on here.
>>
yeah when i first started coming here i took nearly everything to heart. now realize everyones a fucking idiot and its the opinion of an incredibly small community.
>>
>>10893359
This so much

When i first came her i was intimidated because everyone acted like they know what they are talking about but when you look at a waywt or a con thread most of it is absolute trash like literally belonging in the garbage bag

today i am so /fa/ that even stylezeitgeist fits look cringy to me
op try instagram or tumblr. you get just images of fits and you can search for your fav designers and maybe find some users who post inspirational fits
i still come here to give advice and get a few inspo pics but really there are fewer and fewer of those each month almost...
fuck this place if 4chan wasn't the only place where you can talk to people i would have already left but you already know you're here forever
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.