[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Ever since vowing not to retouch their models a couple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 10

File: 1453701463699.png (291KB, 720x674px) Image search: [Google]
1453701463699.png
291KB, 720x674px
> Ever since vowing not to retouch their models a couple of years ago, Aerie—American Eagle’s lingerie and loungewear offshoot aimed at younger women—has continued their non-Photoshopping tradition with their #AerieREAL campaign. Their latest ads feature 19-year-old self-proclaimed Wilhelmina “curve model” and “Queen of In-Between” Barbie Ferreira.

Where were you when the future became thick?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLFPM53mKm0
>>
>>10879482
>Fat-pandering

God fucking dammit. This generation of kids growing up are going to voluntarily sterilize themselves at this rate. #KeepBullying2016
>>
>>10879482
#mentallyill
>>
>>10879482
>normal body

where i am in canada most girls under 20 are skinnier than that. are ameriburgers really so fat that that is considered normal or is this just kike brainwashing?
>>
>>10879489
Fat chicks will never be a turn on to underage boys no matter how hard these stupid campaigns push for.
>>
>>10879512
It's literally pressure put on the media from the close knit food/pharma industry. Either you're mentally ill and need their products or you are the norm and need their products
>>
>>10879512

No, we we are really that fat. Not me, but Americans in general. My choice of women consists of fat women with pretty faces and fat women with ugly faces.
>>
>>10879517
Fat chicks are disgusting, usually entitled, and have personal insecurities. Human waste.
>>
>>10879523
I saw one at Walmart heaving out her cluttered nostrils ever time she took a step. I will never forget that encounter.

>HEEEEEEAAAAUHHHHUHHH
>HEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHH
>HEEEEEEAAAAUHHHHUHHH
>HEEEEEEAAAAUHHHHUHHH
>>
>>10879538
Anon, I'm sure you saw far more than one at Walmart.

Seriously, next time you go out just look how many people are overweight, pay conscious attention to it and it's totally disgusting.
>>
>>10879544
Most people in my area are generally healthy. We get very few hambeasts and chubs but there isn't that many around here. That's my only real ham encounter I ever faced.
>>
>>10879482
>normal body
>implying theres such thing as a normal body
even then she's skinny as fuck for someone with that body frame
>>
>>10879482
I like it but I have a fetish I'm fucked in the head. Almost like a humiliation thing to see a fattie expose show herself off like that.
>>
>>10879482

mirin high test qt
thinspofags pls go
>>
>>10879578
>she's skinny as fuck
>obese on the bmi scale
>>
>>10879646
>He still thinks the BMI is a valid thing.

You DO know that it's mathematically a pile of bullshit, right?
>>
>>10879659
fine whatever other measurable index. She's like 50%bf
>>
>>10879659
Still a pretty valid estimation short of using time consuming anthropometry or expensive total body water estimations, especially in clinical settings.
>>
>>10879482
Enough oil to light me home for a year maties
>>
>>10879482
HIGH TEST HIGH TEST
muh dikk
>>
File: ayy.png (223KB, 507x343px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
223KB, 507x343px
>>
>>10879662
She probablt has kind of low bf% and a wide frame. Fat people don't look that good.
>>
Fuck me, they couldn't find anyone in between stick thin and fucking fat? You don't have to find the opposite of anorexic models to have a "normal" campaign.
>>
File: 1391022997931.jpg (35KB, 463x564px) Image search: [Google]
1391022997931.jpg
35KB, 463x564px
I was fucking my gf who is slowly becoming fatter thanks to my cooking and manipulation.

feelsgoodman
>>
>>10879512
yea even the young men i work with at my job have man boobs and dad bods. even on my campus the guys here range from mostly skinny fat to shitty dad bods.

it's not surprising that fat acceptance is becoming so common. men are outshape more than ever now and they can't pick from the skinny hot chicks anymore.
>>
>>10880788
>Fat people don't look that good
>implying she looks good
>>
>>10880788
>fat literally pouring out of her bikini
>low bf
Uhhhhhuh...
>>
File: 54678653.jpg (482KB, 1317x905px) Image search: [Google]
54678653.jpg
482KB, 1317x905px
>>10879482
>>
>>10880831
this is what your average white male looks like in 2016.
>>
>>10880831
this isn't a cringe thread
>>
i can't even imagine what it must feel like to have such an ugly body covered in useless fat because of a fucking food addiction
i hope she becomes even fatter and keeps deluding herself into believing this is normal lmao
>>
File: St.Dissapointed.jpg (13KB, 268x320px) Image search: [Google]
St.Dissapointed.jpg
13KB, 268x320px
>>10879482
>normal body
>>
>>10880831
I know a lot of vapists, lots of keks to be had at their expense
>>
>>10879482
>normal body

lel no
>>
She has a "normal" body in the context of the majority of people in the U.S. are fat.

Normal doesn't mean good, however; it's clearly reflective of the mass lazy bodies around the country.
>>
>>10879482
shes really overweight though

this is a normal body?
>>
>>10879482
>normal
I like how people are trying to shame those who actually fucking take care of themselves these days.
Why are people so retarded
>>
That is not fucking normal. I would still fucking smash. But god fuck this world.
>>
File: 1453382655950.jpg (9KB, 194x225px) Image search: [Google]
1453382655950.jpg
9KB, 194x225px
>>10881357
I know man, this shit is insane.

What kind of stupid fucking agenda is this? Why would you promote unhealthy lifestyle and hail it as ''normal''. USA fucking disgusts me.
>>
>>10881401
It's simple, fatties are a huge percentage of the general population so they're a great group to market to. Companies care about nothing but money, the people who created this ad probably joked about how gross she looks.
>>
>>10879512
It's brainwashing I believe. This is pretty rare imo. Although I've lived my whole life in NYC so that may be why I view Americans being way skinnier.

Walking 10 mph
>>
File: image.jpg (131KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 750x1334px
The waist-to-hip ratio is always the same throughout history (0.6-0.7). Even with varying levels of fat, nearly all indo-european cultures have had 0.6-0.7 as the ideal female body. So fatness doesn't matter because it's all in the hips, famos.
>>
>>10880067
No, it isn't.

The formula was a pile of bullshit the moment the mathematician shit out the nonsensical formula in 1850.

It should've gone the way of bloodletting ages ago, but insurance companies REALLY REALLY want bleed your wallet dry.
>>
>>10881982
What should we use then?
>>
File: Th4QIzYq.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Th4QIzYq.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
Kek. Also rage warning b4 you read:
http://www.vh1.com/news/239012/jezebel-calls-aeries-size-12-model-barbie-ferreira-normal-body-ad-campaign/

What's normal, and what isn't? What is life? Is cake a lie? These questions will be answered shortly by Taylor Ferber
>>
I'm fine with no photoshop, but that doesn't mean you should try and make fat people be "models." Average doesn't mean good, especially in the US.
>>
>>10879659
BMI UNDERESTIMATES obesity. Unless you're a bodybuilder having a high BMI means you're a fat fuck. Most people are FATTER than BMI implies since 1st worlders have less muscle mass.
>>
>>10880805
>I was fucking my gf who is slowly becoming fatter thanks to my cooking and manipulation.

>Implying she wouldn't become fat without your cooking
>>
>>10881477
I don't know if this will even work in the long run. Unless you literally don't care about your appearance, most people buy clothes that will make them look nice. They see a good-looking model and say "If it looks good on them, maybe it will make me look good too." Fat people won't buy clothes modeled by fat models, since that makes them think the clothes are designed for fat people, which hurts the image. Nobody except the fat acceptance crowd actually wants to buy "fat people clothes."
>>
>>10881401
>thinking these movements don't exist outside of the us

Pls
>>
>>10882197
>Implying
>>
>>10879482
>normal
shes a little bigger than "normal" i'd say
although she looks like she would be 10/10 cuddle material if you put a nice semi-snug sweater and some cute pants on her
>>
>>10882347
yeah, if you enjoy smelling hot pocket farts all night.
>>
>>10879482
muh dick
>>
>>10882477
you say that like it's a bad thing
>>
>TFW no qt chubby girlfriend to motivate to work out with me
>>
>>10879517
So you think this campaign is actually for males? Interesting.
>>
>>10880796
agreed, her body is definitely not normal size

baka why couldn't people just listen to nicole arbour instead of getting butthurt?
>>
>>10880805
youre going gods work bro
>>
>>10879630
p much this
#shooshooskeltor
>>
I live in Georgia and that girls way bigger then the average girl here. Granted shes not even THAT over weight and actually looks fine while wearing that white dress thing in the video (since it covers her stomach i guess?) but shes def more then the average weight.
>>
>>10879482
she is a hero
>>
>tfw skellington but like chubby grils
>>
>>10882477
>smelling farts
nigga you got sum weird ass fetish
>>
>>10879482
>Use model with "real body"
>literally the sexiest high test proportions possible which hardly any women have

There are probably women who weigh slightly less than her who would kill for a body like that. She's got her fat in all the right places. If they wanted to depict an actual "real body" they would find a girl with a saggy ass and a gut.
>>
>>10879482
that's only normal in corporate-lobby run US dystopia land.
anyone who actually walks or bikes to work or only uses cars for long-distance driving would not consider this normal.
>>
File: rolls.gif (2MB, 372x347px) Image search: [Google]
rolls.gif
2MB, 372x347px
>>10882913
>curves
Get the fuck back to /fit/ aka the BBW lovers containment board. She clearly has folds. That's ignoring the fact that her face is awful in every way.
>>
>>10879512
I'm an 18 year old girl in America and I'm severely underweight but most people here are fat yeah.
>>
Nice hips, nice face, decent arms in proportion. a little much but
7/10 would let face sit
>>
>>10882941
I never said she wasn't fat. She clearly is. Look at when she sits down and jiggles like a bowl full of jelly. I'm just saying, her proportions are bomb af. If she lost like 20 pounds and became thiqq instead of fat she'd be fine as hell.

Honestly didn't look at the face at all and probably won't but I'll trust you.
>>
>>10882544
Who do you think they're wearing bikinis for? I guarantee you're not a woman because those things are fucking uncomfortable
>>
>>10882945
hey baby i'd feed you until you were chubby
>>
>>10879482
God I want to bang Barbie Ferriera
>>
>>10882945
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>10880740
ayy lmao
>>
File: 1452707289247.gif (3MB, 391x220px) Image search: [Google]
1452707289247.gif
3MB, 391x220px
>Models with no facial aesthetics
>>
LOL
I actually know Barb IRL, she is friends with all those fat fucking AA IG annoying "Models".

Also last time I saw here she wasn't that fat, I mean a lil chubby but not like that, holy fuck she fell off. She is a nice height though, but she gotta work out and stop fuckin drinking all the time.

PS NOT MY FRIEND AND NO I DIDN'T FUCK HER.
>>
>>10882945
T E X A S
>>
>>10882959
you want to die like that?
>>
She's above the obesity threshold
>>
>>10883005
lol i bet u 2 r best friends and fuck all the time ur such a loser
>>
>>10883065

there are worse ways to go famalam
>>
why does anyone on /fa/ care about American Eagle marketing strategies

literally all plebs delete thread
>>
>>10879659
>everyone is an athlete
>>
https://www.instagram.com/barbienox/?hl=en
Instagram here
>>
There is nothing attractive about diabetes or heart disease.

Americans are changing their taste because they've all gotten fat. Nowadays if your normal, healthy weight you're regarded as "anorexic".

I hate my country.
>>
she vapes
>>
She probably gets the fat sucked out of her belly.
>>
>implying you guys wouldn't slay this blob if given the chance
www.instagram.com/p/9-W4zutPwr/
>>
>>10883923
>eyebrows are bad
>hair is bad
>face is bad
>body is lumpy, never exercised a day in her life except to race to the freezer for ice cream
>tits are disproportionately small to body weight
She just looks bleh. She's not a model or attractive, just some normal girl. I guess that's the point but there's nothing special about her at all.
>>
>>10883938
some yoga and some salads would do her good but shes cute as is and you are a faggot
>>
>>10883957
Just how low are your standards?
>>
>>10883923
yeah but I can also get better looking girls who aren't fatass models so maybe my standards are just low
>>
>>10884113
Yes, but with more than 6 billion people in the world, I'm sure someone will be disciplined and attractive to me. I don't see a reason to care about other people's standards.,
>>
>>10884113
>>I don't know why people take pride in their low standards. At least not when it comes things that the other person has in control. When men are not bothered by fat then women have less motivation to pay attention to their diet and work out. Don't you find a woman who got her body through discipline hotter than one that just let herself go?

It's not low standards, I just love fat bro. I'm not into BBW shit and to be honest this chick as she appears in >>10883923 is about 10 to 15 pounds past my limit, but I fuckin love that soft jiggly shit. Feels great and in this girls case looks great too. Soft and supple is where it's at for me when it comes to women and she's got some of the highest quality fat body I've ever seen. It's concentrated in her thighs and hips, just where it should be. I just want her to fuckin ride me with that soft af mons pubis.

She better start losing it by her mid 20's though or she's gonna start looking like shit real fast. Fat like that doesn't last.
>>
>>10879482
If she lifted just a little bit, and biked a little bit more, she'd be smoking fucking HOT 10/10 aoooga
>>
HOW IS THAT NORMAL WTF
I do live in a 3rd world country but we got mcdonalds and nobodys that fuckin fat
Disgusting
>americana pretends that overweight = normal cuz feminazi "fat acceptance" pc movement
>>
>>10879482
>on the verge of type II diabetes
>normal body

aye christ almighty
>>
>>10884288
lol
>feminazi
now there's a word not used by designers generally, in case you forgot we are a fashion board?
>>
I love the style at Aerie but the ones near me only have skinny sizes and bras no bigger than C at one and B at another..

I like that they got stuff to fit people i know, but ill be honest. Big does not mean healthy, real woman, goddess, or any other nonoffensive term. Its fat. Its unhealthy. Its nice for people to have stuff that makes them look good, but this shouldnt be encouraged, pandered to, or acted as if its normal. Just cuz its common shouldnt mean its normal.
Sucks when people look at skinny people and say its gross, sucks when people tell skinny folk "you need to eat" or "ima make you a burger"
>>
>>10879482
I wouldn't worry much
The ideal idea of beauty will always be thin/fit people
They can try to cry fat acceptance, but people won't be tricked into it.
>>
why do i want to fuck her so bad
>>
>>10884689
hate
>>
shut up and post more thick bitches
>>
>>10880788
Yeah no, normal women are about 25-30% body fat, she's got to be at least 40%.
>>
>>10880822
Because thats y their choice
>>
>>10883958
about as low as your test
>>
HIGH TEST
No, but in all seriousness though, let us all take in this moment to look at the incredible amount of damage that Generation X is shoving down on younger age demographics with their social justice horseshit.
>>
Why do you guys care? Since when did you care about mallcore stuff so much?
>>
>>10880805
My bitch is finally getting skinnier after my manipulation. Gonna miss all that soft warmth my cold skeletal frame could slip into though
>>
>>10880805
>>10886219
You guys have a weird thought process and I wish for the day when these women leave you.
>>
>>10879482
I'd fuck the shit out of her right now bruh
>>
>>10879482
That's fat, not normal.
>>
It amazes me how she's that fat without losing her figure. It's like she's trying so hard to be skinny but isn't.
>>
>>10879512
I don't think that's normal here in America, but seeing all the responses in the affirmative makes me wonder. I've always lived in cool cities so maybe the rest of the country is all fatties and I never knew.
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.