[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to look less feminine?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (1MB, 1606x639px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1MB, 1606x639px
I'm 19, and been told these things
"You have a baby face" by friends
Been called "Pretty boy" by a few girls
And been told "You look like you're not a day over 17" by either adults or peers that meet me for the first time.

I've been given more conventional compliments as well as cute/handsome/etc. But the ones relating to "pretty" or feminine stand out to me more. So I'd rather "fix" it if possible.

Any tips. Haircut change, anything? Also, what exactly are the feminine features my face has?
>>
lmao boy you dont look a day older than 12.
Its those cheeks good god
>>
>>10875010
you come here with a pubehead like that and can't figure it out?

you're hopeless. kill yourself now.
>>
push your tongue constantly up on the roof of your mouth maybe you'll get some cheekbones love
>>
>>10875010
you look like yung lean a little bit. by a little bit i mean barely. well you don't look like him at all
>>
>>10875010
Lift, fgt
>>
>>10875010
lost fat

lift weights
>>
>>10875010
grow long hair, go skelly mode, congrats you are androgynous.
>>
You're fucking 19. It's normal that you look young.

Anyway, the haircut is a big reason why you look so effeminate. If you wanna look masculine, get a masculine haircut. Getting /fit/ would probably help, too.
>>
Chubby cheeks make you look like a xbox 12 year old faggot
>>
>>10875010
embrace it, chicks like the bowey types anyways.
>>
>>10875027
FUCKING THIS, seriously it will improve.
>>
youthfulness is transient, enjoy it while it lasts
most models look very androgynous

cut and groom your hair including eyebrows
lose some fucking weight
>>
embrace it
>>
Stop being fatasfatass
>>
>>10875107
this is the best answer you'll get from here
>>
>>10875010
lose weight and buzzcut is the only answer
>>
>>10875010
Buzz this shit.
Start exercising.
Eat more meat.
Join the army.
>>
>>10875010
>Been called "Pretty boy" by a few girls
Never happened
>>
>>10875010
Work out, less bodyfat = bonier face.
Chew chewinggum whenever you can.
>>
>>10875010
fuck, compound lifts (primarily to increase testosterone), and lower bodyfat.

You're not out of puberty yet so you can still change your face.
>>
>>10875030
lel
>>
>>10875010

Get a haircut - you look like you're in middle school
>>
>>10875010

your chubby cheeks makes you have a baby face
lose weight
>>
Shoot some test.
>>
>>10875010

Lol you are not handsome by any means dude. Your face is fat, your bone structure is weak, your eyes are shit-tier, and your hair is literally disgusting.
>>
>>10875010
I used to look pretty young around your age.

Start lifting. Losing weight + gaining muscle + the exposure to testosterone will help a LOT.

Also, yes, a haircut would help. Go short.
>>
>>10875978
>lose weight
best advice ITT
>>
>>10876259
This
>>
>that face
>Been called "Pretty boy"

yeah right lel
>>
>>10875010
Cut your hair and embrace your testosterone.
>>
>>10875010
there's a woman taking a shit in the background of the right hand picture
>>
>>10875107
mfw i'm 19 and look even younger than OP
doesn't help that i'm 5'6
>>
>>10875010
You look like a 19 year old desu
but if you want a push:
lose the babyfat
read the /fit/ sticky, go for walks, eat grilled chicken 3 times a week, cut out soda
maybe take a zinc supplement and smoke
>>
>>10875010
>been called pretty boy
>been called cute/handsome/etc
Unless you live in the world's ugliest back country town you're pretty average looking, 6/10 at very best
>>
Start lifting and smoking. Also chew gum. Thank me in a year when you're swole and addicted to nicotine
>>
>>10875010
I think you look cute, op. I like you.
>>
Embrace your feminine side, that may be your best option. Women like it too, the stereotypical manly man is an overrated meme
>>
you're fine
>>
>>10877982
>Also chew gum
what is this supposed to do?
>>
>>10875010
Just go and lift some heavy wights, you little faggot.
>>
>>10878124
so your breathe doesn't stink like shit. and maybe it'll help your jaw
>>
>>10878601
not op, was just wondering why everyone is suggesting it other than breath.
>>
i'd hang out with you for sure, i love those little baby faces.
>>
prison face
>>
>>10875010
Grow a beard
>>
its your big ol untraumatised eyes and chubby cheeks op, definitely get a haircut thats shorter on the sides and be less of a little bitch in photos
>>
What do u do if ur skinny as fuck with a slightly chubby face
>>
>>10877883
Fit or smoke
Pick one
>>
>>10878605
>>10878124
look up Falim, it's a Turkish gum that's thick as fuck.
I heard about it on /fit/. Not sure how well it works though.
>>
>>10875010
embrace it you retard.
I'm 21 and since I look so young, I save tons of money when getting haircuts. I went to a family friend's barbershop awhile ago and the nigga thought I was 17, i'm like broo i graduated years ago, im 21.
>>
>implying a cutting your hair short like some chav looks manly

Dude, just trim it/reduce the volume and workout to lose that fat. Enjoy it while it last, because if you make it to 50, you'll wish you look ed younger.
Also, you look like a normal 19 year old, I don't now why you're getting all worked about looking like a child when you are, in fact, a child. Even more so if you're 'murricun.
>>
>>10875010
literally just lose weight. the reason people think you have a baby face is cause you have a fat face
>>
lose weight and get a short haircut
>>
>>10880758
Short hair is for faggots, though.
>>
>get /fit/
>proper tongue posture
>cut hair
>>
>>10880997
this

>2016
>not having tarzan hair
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-25-22-35-59.png (299KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-25-22-35-59.png
299KB, 480x854px
>>10875010
I have the same problem OP. Thankfully I can grow a beard if I get really insecure but I hate beards. If you're tall and/or have a deep voice than it's not a issue. Other wise Short hair and maybe a beard would make you look more masculine.
>>
>>10875141
source
>>
>>10875141
I've done it myself for about a year but I've only seen very minor improvements, which could just be due to age, weight loss or placebo. This only works in theory, but I've yet to see someone who actually did this with success.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.