[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yeeys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 14536002092171920652059.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
14536002092171920652059.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
Anyone know where the best place to cop some yeezys 350 boosts would be? Obviously trying to not get fakes.
>>
Honestly the 200$ reps of 350s are really high quality, for 800$ (around retail of one pair) you could get fugazis of all 4 colorways
>>
>in84 "yeeys"
>>
>>10874012
I ain't no fake son. Is it possible to get them or is that extremely risky. I'm only interested in getting one pair for hopefully 400 or less? Possibly moonrock or tan in a size 10.5 US?
>>
>>10874039
>hopefully 400 or less

Not happening.

If you want the best chance of getting legits, though, grailed.com. Post them on /r/sneakers or /r/repsneakers for LC before copping
>>
>>10874052
What would be the minimum I could cop for

>please don't say 1000
>>
>>10874062
~700 probably for moonies, 800 for tan, 900 for PB, ~1k for TD
>>
>>10874062

Legit 350s will be $750-1000

Anything less you are most likely getting a UA pair.

If you really just like the shoe, do what the other poster said and get reps. About $200 USD gets you almost a 1:1 pair. No one will know the difference on shoe, and unless you're a fucking bitch just tell people they're reps. Most people won't give a single fuck.

I own a pair of legit 350 PBs that I copped in a raffle, but am looking at getting rep pairs of the TD and MR colourways. No fucking way I'm playing into the resell game, fuck that.
>>
>>10874072
Damn.. alright well what would be the place to get the best fakes?
>>
>>10874121
There are pretty much two main versions atm

>http://www.sneakerahead.me/free-shipping-6th-version-adidas-yeezy-350-boost-black-p-174513.html
are David's 6th batch, meant to be pretty good but still a couple flaws.

Others are ZZTop, Jordanwholesale and Beyourjordans, which are all actually the same shoe, but ZZtop is more expensive for much better service.

They have their own flaws too, different from Davids.

Go read around on /r/repsneakers and make your choice from there. Seems like the most solid choice atm is Davids 6th batch though.
>>
>>10874134
Thanks for this I had no idea this sub culture existed. Really 20/10 quality post
>>
>>10874391
People obsess over it just as much as legit sneakers

I actually read an interview with the guy who started that sub - was fascinating. He basically started it as a response to two things

1. The resell game being fucking ridic
2. The amount of bullshit and scamming with reps, there's no accountability cos it's illegal in the first place

Dude just wanted to wear dope kicks. He said if he ever gets called out he immediately owns up to wearing reps. Said not once has he ever had a negative reaction.
>>
>>10873999
nice trips

can I just say something? I love the 350s. they have a great silhouette and look comfy af. retail for 200~ so not bad. but seriously? paying 20 under retail for fakes? you could just get ultra boosts for that money. and resell is $700? Adidas and Kanye are fucking absurd for pulling this bullshit.
>>
>>10874515
I mean shit it's about the look not the label. ya you're wearing fakes but if you still get enjoyment from it does it matter? It's a high quality build still the shoes are damn near identical to the retail pretty much only the 1% of fashion conisseurs would know the difference really
>>
>>10874515
> paying 20 under retail for fakes?

why not

why does it matter which factory it comes from

it's not like the legit ones are somehow built with better materials or whatever

there are no good ultraboost colors that havent been fucked by resellers either (i.e. all white)

thanks kanye
>>
I don't know what the obsession over ueezys . OK I know they're great ,better than 90% of what Nike has put out lately but why pay 500 or more when you can find shit like qasas ultra boosts or tubulars
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.