[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when is the fashion industry going to realize that narrow toe-boxed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

when is the fashion industry going to realize that narrow toe-boxed shoes are crippling everyone's feet and causing lifelong problems?

where to cop wide toe-box shoes that don't strangle and deform my toes?
>>
tfw worn regular / narrow sneakers all my life and still have the feet on exhibit b
>>
I used to have shoes way to big for me as a kid and always go without shoes and I have foot like B lmao. People usually think my feet look like monkey feet
>>
File: 1453585651056.jpg (553KB, 1279x1706px) Image search: [Google]
1453585651056.jpg
553KB, 1279x1706px
>>10873607
i find natural feet on chicks way more attractive

pic related it's a chick with a natural toe-splay
>>
>>10873611
I have feet like that and it's one of my mini insecurities

Is there a way to fix them so they'd be more together?
>>
>>10873497
who gives a shit are you a monkey what do you need certain toe spacing for, stop having wide feet and let us enjoy our superior narrow shoes
>>
>>10873619
yeah get hired at a business and wear super-narrow business oxfords

>>10873630
then stop bitching about being on your feet all day you stupid faggot

the reason you hate walking everywhere is because of this very reason
>>
>>10873634
i love walking dont have a problem with it fuckass
>>
>>10873634
Please stop being mad and bitter

Do you really think narrow shoes would help?i don't like oxfords btw
>>
>>10873663
im not op but yeah narrow shoes and make sure theyre a snug fit
>>
>>10873497
I never pictured the foot as an evolved hand as clearly as right now. Imagine A is a hand with 5 fingers and one huge thumb that became the heel
>>
File: vivobarefoot-gobi.jpg (102KB, 600x748px) Image search: [Google]
vivobarefoot-gobi.jpg
102KB, 600x748px
>>10873497
Take a look at minimalist/barefoot shoes like vivobarefoot
>>
>>10873497
>when is the fashion industry going to realize that narrow toe-boxed shoes are crippling everyone's feet and causing lifelong problems?
When is OP going to realize that this isn't going to change anytime soon unless a design that can make the appropriate numbers in sales come out?

If you don't like it, then get to work on designing/manufacturing/marketing your own thing.
You may just make it a thing.
>>
>>10873663

well good thing you don't like oxfords, cause that ain't a pair of oxfords you fucking pleb
>>
>tfw narrow feet master race
feels good man
>>
>>10873497
no joke geobaskets have some of the widest toeboxs ever. once they stretch out they fit amazingly
>>
File: Katy-Perry-Feet-1724171.jpg (30KB, 404x359px) Image search: [Google]
Katy-Perry-Feet-1724171.jpg
30KB, 404x359px
Seems like broscience. My feet were always like A, maybe it isn't caused by shoes but genetic variation like any other part of the body doesn't look the same on different persons.

Also not gonna deny that dumb girls fuck up their feet because of the small shoes meme. Big feet aren't a problem even if they have volume instead of only being long and slim, as long as the toes are straight and the nails unfucked. Bent toes and bunions makes a foot ugly no matter if it is big or small.

As example any girl with similar feet as pic related would gain 2 or 3 extra points. A 9/10 girl with bunions, fucked nails and bent toes drops to 5/10. I see this all the time.
>>
>>10873717
are you stupid?
>>
damn im 19 and my feet are already like A
>>
>>10873497
>no sources cited

No one is taking you fucking seriously. Only south East Asian monkeys have the B feet.
>>
>>10874261
because they're the only ones who go their whole lives barefoot...
>>
>>10873497
I've got Altra Olympus shoes. I bought these three years ago and am still wearing them daily. Very comfy as fuck but you might not like it because it's a long distance running shoe.
>>
Nike fkynits. Most comfortable shoe ever
>>
File: maine-moc_p4.jpg (127KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
maine-moc_p4.jpg
127KB, 800x600px
>>10873497

Birks
>>
I've got vivo barefoot and new balance minimus. Roshes are also good and will let your toes spread - it looks a bit bad but if you don't care, it's a really comfy normal looking shoe. Stans and geos are also fairly wide. Drkshdw ramones are not as wide but I still wear them the most because le tricky Ricky meme.
>>
>>10873717
The thumb is the big toe you retard
>>
Geobaskets and island dunks have very wide toeboxes. I have wide feet and geobaskets still feel roomy af.
>>
>>10875203
Any fits of those

Also, can this deformation be reversed or am I cursed to forever be a shoecuck
>>
the difference is genetic you fucking retards.
>>
>>10874298
Nope. The monkeys who ended up in Sydney here who wear shoes still have them. It's ugly af. Nips and gooks have super fat and wide pig feet. The most beautiful feet come from the latitudes of Greece, Spain, East Europe and North China. They tend to be long and slim.
>>
>>10873611
gross
>>
>>10873717
oh man, I haven't laughed this hard in a while
>>
>>10876744
Exactly what I was thinking. This shits fucking gross. Good feet examples are Taylor swifts and Kristen Stewart's.
>>
>>10876744
>>10876754
you guys are literally programmed by the jewish media
>>
File: IMAG0057.jpg (2MB, 2144x3808px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0057.jpg
2MB, 2144x3808px
>tfw healthy, wide-ass feet that barely fit into any shoes
I wish it wasn't winter for half the year here, then I would just go barefoot all year long whenever I could.
>>
>>10877252
Sup Tarzan
>>
>>10876730
>North China
Did not expect to read that lol
>>
>>10877252
lems shoes are for you bud
>>
>>10873497
when people don't buy them
if they hurt your feet don't fucking wear them
>>
>>10877460
I thought they didn't come in wide sizes? I've checked them out in the past and was pretty disappointed to see only one width available.
>>
>>10873497

>barbarian mad about his caveman feet.
>>
>>10873497
Birks are good for your feet, also OTZ shoes.

I really am pissed off because I spent so much time researching designer shoes and finding deals just to hate them because they feel like shit on my feet.
>>
>>10877252
ahahah holy shit can you even wear shoes. there's so much room on your feet that it looks like you're missing 2 extra toes
>>
>>10877252
hobbit/10
would go on a fellowship of the ring with
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.