[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pointed Bras are /fa/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: Doreen_bra.jpg (323KB, 1640x1160px) Image search: [Google]
Doreen_bra.jpg
323KB, 1640x1160px
Big breasts are often seen as not fashionable, because they spoil the lines and flow of clothing, and with too much cleavage you can look trashy. But if you wear pointed cup style bras like in the picture, you can get a much better shape. This style of bra gives fantastic lift, which helps with good posture, and the design helps minimize the size of how your breasts look, so you dont look like you have fucking great big cow tits heaving about the place.
Of course if you are fat then you will still look shit, but for anyone with big tits but normal size body, this will work fine.
The only thing this wont work with is anything with thin straps and very low necklines, as all styles seem to have thick straps and come up pretty far.
Those retro style lingerie brands are a bit thinner in the straps but cost more.
>>
>This thread brought to you by the Itty Bitty Titty Committee
>>
>>10872914
_"\_ UNITED STATES TEXT FORCE:
HUMANS OF MERICA OF LIVING OF EXIGENCY OF STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far of miles.
put any video cameras connected of internet ta your face (whenever sheltered so of other-than/not seeing sky of so of drones of hovering/flew/floating/levitating and so human of military of United States of collecting/getting/having/possessing data-of-matter/communication-of-obviousness-of-reality so of warring)...and I am of text of since if you are panicked/terrified/terrored/fearing of coercion/harm/wrong/terrible body movement of not/other-than helpful/effective/useful/good so you live then stay/rest/relax at a one/single safe place ta time your breaths and blinks so of STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far of miles...of timed so of less stimulations ta live of STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far of miles...since planned stimulations of since you of planned of timing of body movements ta cause vital/healthy/necessary living...and since I time my breaths and blinks ta sense/sensation of touch of pulse of my heart so I am of less stressings of energies at me ta cause so I am living of other-than/not/no harm. _/"_:-_
>>
>>10872922

be honest, nobody ever posts chicks with big tits in any sort of inspo or anything,
>>
File: 1449505934116.jpg (123KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1449505934116.jpg
123KB, 640x480px
As a man i love these bras.
>>
>>10872914
big tits are not /fa/
>>
>>10872914
C cup master race
>>
>>10872914
does this mean those of us with naturally pointed breasts can/should go braless?
>>
>>10872922
yeah because Itty Bitty Titties are the only Titties that look good in /fa/shion
>>
>>10875421
I do, the pointed tip at the end of the old bras look like nipples anyway so no one can ever tell I go braless.
>>
>Big tits are /fa/ you guise!
>Posts nothing to support that.
>>
>>10876019

OP is saying a way to make big tits look more /fa/
>>
>>10873350
How do I lose my boobs?
>inb4 lose weight
I'm already pretty skinny
>>
>>10872914

bras are not fa. they're for girls with big saggy knockers. my bae is 110 lbs and B cups and doesn't need this shit.

>plebs
>>
>>10877656

hey u wanna grab coffee
>>
HOW DO I LOSE MY BOOBS????? :((
>>
>>10877678
are you me?
only thing left for me is surgery and im too poor/scared of scars :(
>>
>>10877736
>>10877678

hey wanna grab some coffee?
>>
ITT: 17 yr old boys roleplaying girls with titty issues.
>>
File: cheers.jpg (462KB, 783x783px) Image search: [Google]
cheers.jpg
462KB, 783x783px
>>10877675
>>10877803
>>
>>10877834
hey do u wanna grab coffee?????
>>
>>10878091
sure cutie, please cut my boobs off
>>
Where can you buy bras like that? I only see them in large sizes ): I'm only a 30C
>>
File: leonhorrified.png (129KB, 259x301px) Image search: [Google]
leonhorrified.png
129KB, 259x301px
>>10878886
Those look like the bras my grandma uses, they make your boobs look pointy and horrible . Those bra's definetly are not fashionable ....
>>
>>10879130
They fit better under some vintage or tailored dresses. I agree they are definitely not sexy haha
>>
>>10875481
Trust us, we can tell
>>
>>10874527
>implying cup sizes are constants
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.