[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How 2 look good in photos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (30KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 340x340px
How do I look good on photos? What are some tricks? I'll be taking a professional photo of our family soon and I want to look as good as possible.

I'm talking about hidden tricks such as applying water to face etc to get it less puffy and shit like that
>>
you only need good light
>>
>>10871674
If you're smiling press the tongue in to the top of your mouth.
>>
be attractive
>>
Try to stand straight in front of the camera but maybe have your body turned at a 20-30° angle from where you would normally stand, but keep your head looking at the camera.
A bit like pic related.
>>
>>10871711
I meant: Try NOT to stand straight
>>
>>10871706
what is the effect of that?
>>
Squinch
https://youtu.be/ff7nltdBCHs

Jaw
https://youtu.be/Qe3oJnFtA_k

This channel has other advice videos that are good, but these are great.
>>
>>10871674
15 minutes prior to the photo shoot, punch yourself into your stomach five times with all your force. If you cannot build up enough force because your arms are too short, I recommend putting a hard, blunt object like a bowling ball onto the floor, and dropping yourself onto it from the bed. It is very important not to contract your belly muscles so get maximum effect from the punches. This procedure should leave you with an effective amount of internal bleeding, which forces your body to pump blood and lymphatic fluid to the essential core organs, away from the face. The effects are a more regular and even skintone without any tendency to look greasy, and your eye parts will be less swole from body fluids. Also, thanks to the lack of lymphatic fluids, it will make your cheekbones more visible. For lasting effects, repeat this procedure twice a week.
>>
>>10871743
why are you doing this?
>>
>>10871743
damn dude don't use such language I don't want to ejaculate in my raw denim
>>
>>10871743
>>10871764
i already did... ejaculate in my levi 511s!! hahaha tricked u
>>
>>10871726
the smile becomes more natural
>>
>>10871728
>mfw I have no jawline and swollen chink eyes
>>
>>10871787
>>10871706

how exactly should I do it? is it for smiles that show teeth or closed ones? to I press the tip or the whole tonge? I don't really see any effect.
>>
>>10871801
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3195633/Never-hate-photo-Just-steal-tricks-celebrities-swear-squinch-don-t-smile-hard-photos-below.html
>>
>>10871743
hahahaha
>>
Dont look at the camera
>>
Make sure the right side of your face is facing the camera in conjunction to what this anon said >>10871711
>>
there is one more excercise btw. suck your cheeks and try to smile for a minute
>>
>>10871898
is this a meme like face massages or is it proven to work
>>
It takes just 3 easy steps

>Have good makeup
>Have good lighting
>take 1,000 pictures and pick the best one.

It's simple really.
>>
>>10872353
>proven to work
this
really, your cheeks are looking way skinnier and better after this
>>
>>10872383
thanks lad
how many sets/reps should I do per day?

Or should I do it as much as possible whenever I can?
>>
>>10872401
in a certain period of time i did 10-15 reps a day, drunk a lot of water (coffee works too) and didn't ate junk food/sweets/other kinds of shitty stuff. result was very good, probably because of my face bones

only for a photo do your maximum for an hour before it. dunno what's your cheekbones structure like, but should work i guess
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.