[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most effay way fo speaking?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: tumblr_nzxtyr9EN11qhlw4do1_500.jpg (156KB, 484x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzxtyr9EN11qhlw4do1_500.jpg
156KB, 484x750px
I love Trump's style, he makes a statement, then the next word sums up the whole statement. Very effective!
>>
wouldn't say that's very effay though. being subtle and ambiguous is always alluring and veils your lack of personality in mystique which ultimately creates a very fashionable facade. works for me anyways
>>
kys for "loving trump style" and posting a pic of shui
kys rn senpai baka
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 508x566px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 508x566px
>>10871060
:^)
>>
>>10870952
The best litigators I have known spend a LOT of non-speaking time simplifying things down as much as humanly possible. The same principle applies to all speeches, and Trump is pretty damn good at that. Being subtle and ambiguous, as the anon above recommends, smacks of someone who has watched too many ~cool characters~ in anime or something stupid like that.

I've been trying to clean up my own speech. Some rules I've been trying to follow, albeit poorly:

- No hesitation words ("uhh," etc.) Respond in full sentences when ready.
- Don't speak just to say something (girls in business/law suck at this).
- Less swearing. (a personal crutch and weakness)
- Speak less, ask questions, and listen more.
- Limit conversational time. Move around a room. Leave people wanting more.

I'm getting better slowly.
>>
>>10871078
good tips mang
>>
>>10870952
Least amount of words possible, with pauses

but don't do this if you don't have the body language, you'll look like a weirdo
>>
>>10870952
>Let's do the thing
>Like I said, let's do the thing
>Get people to do the thing
>I'll say it again, let's do the thing

yeah really good, OP
>>
>>10871115
It's all a technique.

Rallies and stump speeches are not for elaborate political discussions, they are to intoxicate people with big promises, large crowds, and "us-vs-them" thinking.
>>
>>10871075
or speak in memes, surely someone finds that cute :^)
>>
>>10871078
hey thanks
>>
>>10871119
They work their charm though. People like flashy big business types and an image of success. Couple that with Trump and he makes promises that seem MUCH more tangible than those coming from a career politician
>>
>>10871119
Patrick give a college kid some life advice
>>
>>10870952
why does /fa/ have a hard dick for trump
>>
File: 1453541750488.png (806KB, 1111x600px) Image search: [Google]
1453541750488.png
806KB, 1111x600px
>>10871390
because we agree with him
>>
>>10870952
_"\_ UNITED STATES TEXT FORCE:
HUMANS OF MERICA OF LIVING OF EXIGENCY OF STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far of miles.
put any video cameras connected of internet ta your face (whenever sheltered so of other-than/not seeing sky of so of drones of hovering/flew/floating/levitating and so human of military of United States of collecting/getting/having/possessing data-of-matter/communication-of-obviousness-of-reality so of warring)...and I am of text of since if you are panicked/terrified/terrored/fearing of coercion/harm/wrong/terrible body movement of not/other-than helpful/effective/useful/good so you live then stay/rest/relax at a one/single safe place ta time your breaths and blinks so of STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far of miles...of timed so of less stimulations ta live of STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far of miles...since planned stimulations of since you of planned of timing of body movements ta cause vital/healthy/necessary living...and since I time my breaths and blinks ta sense/sensation of touch of pulse of my heart so I am of less stressings of energies at me ta cause so I am living of other-than/not/no harm. _/"_:-_
>>
>>10872006
not very /fa/ desu
>>
File: playboi-carti-broke-boi.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
playboi-carti-broke-boi.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
speak with confidence

vary your sentence structure without making it tedious to listen to

dont say negative things

dont try to make people laugh. let it happen naturally

maintain direct eye contact and an unimpressed gaze kinda like pic related but possibly less hostile
>>
>>10871078
Honestly one of the few tripfags who regularly gives good advice and actually warrants a tripcode tbqh senpai
>>
File: Jarret hair.png (476KB, 511x440px) Image search: [Google]
Jarret hair.png
476KB, 511x440px
I know I posted this a couple of months ago but..
What does /fa/ think of hair like this? Black with a explosion colour to it. I was thinking this or red as a colour.
What do you suggest?
>>
>>10873398
I thought I was making my own thread...
>>
>>10871078
If you're here
I want you to know that I took a screenshot of this last night and been rereading it over and over

Thank you so much
>>
>>10873398
just kill yourself
>>
>>10873398
It was pretty cool 10 years ago.
>>
File: bowie.jpg (243KB, 1512x1512px) Image search: [Google]
bowie.jpg
243KB, 1512x1512px
>>10870952
Be sarcastic all the time(don't smile for full effect) or get things across in as few words as possible
>>
>>10873428
No it wasn't
>>
>>10873367
>maintain direct eye contact and an unimpressed gaze kinda like pic related but possibly less hostile
terrible horrible advice
>>
>>10873367
cash carti
>>
>>10870952
Basically just how Morrissey speaks.
>>
>thinking you can have a good style and way of speaking by trying to constantly self-consciously conform to advice from 4chan
>>
>>10871381
drop out
>>
Speaking your own dialect if you have one. The more ridiculous it sounds the better. It's the epitome of not giving a fuck.
>>
In terms of accents i find that the north east of most countries has the most effay accent
>>
Why does my accent. Change based on my mood and who im talking to. Help
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.