[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who knows anything about /fashion week/ here? I'm in Paris

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (69KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 640x640px
Who knows anything about /fashion week/ here? I'm in Paris for a while and would love to see a show or two. How to get into some?
>>
Become famous enough to get invited.
>>
If you are not of any influence, you probably shouldnt be going anyway. They probably dont want you there.
>>
I remember a trip from /fa/ was invited to one of Rick's runway shows. He got in by invite, though not sure how. I think you have to be a friend of a friend of a friend.
>>
>>10861476
he emailed rick lol
>>
>>10861479
Rick is a bro then
>>
I will be attending NYFW this Feb. these types of show are invite only, not for plebs like you
>>
File: ishig.png (27KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
ishig.png
27KB, 500x375px
>>10861312

>Unironically going to events where people show off the most outrageous, unwearable, shitstain versions of clothing their absinthe riddled minds can produce
>Being a man and not sticking to the unassailable male fashion essentials such as selvedge jeans, blazers, suits, waistcoats, and fitted shirts/sweaters
>Actively promoting consumerism leading to the downfall of the west

To all this I say McShiggity good sir
>>
>>10862595
what you advocate for is promoting consumerism in its shittiest form

choosing hand picked items, boutique-style, is the only thing you can do in today's society ( for clothing ), other than commissioning or making them yourself, that is actively anti consumerism...

boutique buying is a classic 3rd stage gentrification sign ( of yuppies who hate the fact that the comfort and accesibility of their lives divorces them from the vast majority of other people )

know the signs
>>
Uhm. You guys do know that every fashion week program is put on the city's couture federation website right ? Rick and Yohji are today (01/21) and invitation only, you can get a standing invitation if you're a good customer. Usually with bigger houses you can go in the standing line and hope they get some extra room for you.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.