[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autistic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: leathajacket.jpg (121KB, 600x920px) Image search: [Google]
leathajacket.jpg
121KB, 600x920px
I'm a young guy (for you). Would it be autistic for me to wear a leather jacket?
>>
>>10855120

depends. are you a bad enough dude to pull it off?
>>
>>10855120
That's a really general and shitty question that should be asked in a Fuccboi general thread. If there is not one already, it would be kind to create one. Leather jackets work fine on a fair majority of people, it depends on what you wear with it. Maybe post a few proposed fits in a WAYWT thread and see feed back from there. Otherwise please keep these god awful questions contained in their respective areas.
>>
>>10855120

I honestly think leather jackets are 100% based on the person. The same jacket looks autistic on one guy looks less so or even good on another.

I see plenty of people around my city that look stupid af in leather jackets because they look like children trying to dress like a "bad ass."

Just another example of good looking people looking better in everything.
>>
>>10855120
Depends on:
The jacket itself, first and foremost. If it's the jacket in OP's pic? No, looks shit IMO. I personally like the Saint Laurent L01, Sandro Thrasher or BLK DNM 5. So, Biker jackets, essentially. There are other styles that are good, but not OP pic.

Your personality AND whether you actually like what you're wearing: Do you wear it with confidence, because you love it and it fits well? Are you able to style it well? Don't wear things you don't like because you think you should. Only wear things that feel right on you - if you're uncomfortably physically or mentally in your clothes, it will show.

TL;DR - completely up to you to make whatever you want to work, work on you.
>>
>>10855120
>young guy (for you)
>(for you)
You won't pull off
>>
>>10855787
that was the red flag really, wasn't it.
>>
Just don't wear shitty ones like that have a built in sweatshirt, they look tacky as fuck and usually cheap.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.