[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Choke collar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1.0x0.jpg (18KB, 408x271px) Image search: [Google]
1.0x0.jpg
18KB, 408x271px
Choke collar, who can pull that off ? Is it seen as sexual or not ? Is it stuck in the 90's or can we bring it back ?

Discuss.
>>
>>10853113

Every 'I'm not basic like other girls' basic girl has one.
>>
more sexual than not. definitely something that should stay dead in my opinion
>>
>>10853116
Sure but is it limited to teenage girls ? If so, what age and is it possible to make a bit less "Oh, you're THAT kind of girl" like you said.

Also do you have to look as good as Prime Hershlag to pull it off ?
>>
>>10853117
>not liking collars

But they make my dick feel funny
>>
File: leon-3.jpg (266KB, 1788x1185px) Image search: [Google]
leon-3.jpg
266KB, 1788x1185px
>>10853119
I think it's prime Hershlag who does that, not the collar.

But it might help, true.
>>
Tacky and horrid. Should stay in the 90s. Forever.
>>
>>10853129

How can something associated with submissive young teenage girls can be horrid ?
>>
yfw Natalie Portman was 11 in that film
>>
>>10853139
She was 13 and completly understood the sexual tension between the characters, she actually was willing to do more but Besson refused.
>>
File: Version_1_Script.png (229KB, 689x514px) Image search: [Google]
Version_1_Script.png
229KB, 689x514px
>>10853152
Wasn't it her parents who complained until Besson changed it?

Mathilda was also supposed to blow herself up in the end iirc
>>
>>10853387
That version implied a much older Mathilda (16) it changed a lot when they took Hershlag. Besson isn't a (full) pedo.
>>
File: (223KB, 567x323px) Image search: [Google]
223KB, 567x323px
>>10854551
>Besson isn't a (full) pedo.
Damn, imagine what a movie we could have had...
>>
>>10853119
Me too. Diamonds everytime
>>
Gives me an instant boner if I see even a 5/10 with one.

Used to fuck a girl who would put a small lace one on before we fucked, I would slap her around and choke her hard, throw her around by the neck.

To me, it says "I'm a sloot with low self esteem - I'll suck you off in the car if you are mean to me like you're my father."

Don't wear one in public.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.