[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Torrid: Plus Size Fashion line and why it should or shouldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Torrid.jpg (366KB, 1356x900px) Image search: [Google]
Torrid.jpg
366KB, 1356x900px
"Torrid" has been taking up a lot of the ad space on Youtube, and I felt like it need to stop. Why must we cater to people being overweight and un-fit. Why does mainstream media love to hate on slimmer models and favor more "realistic" women.
>>
>>10851377
uBlock Origin. Get it.
>>
>>10851379
When I'm not on my computer I watch it on my phone.
>>
File: 151216_lb_resort_b.jpg (2MB, 733x3074px) Image search: [Google]
151216_lb_resort_b.jpg
2MB, 733x3074px
>grill that used to work at a Torrid

Their clothes are awful. Not just quality wise, but it doesn't do anything fashion-wise to make a woman look good

The worst part about it is that they support masses like Tess Holliday. Selling clothes to people that will last a few years to people that will only live a few years with a lifestyle like that
>>
>>10851647
None of these women look good at all. Expect with the white model where she wears the plaid, that's the only good outfit.
>>
What alternative do you suggest? We just let the fat people go naked?
>>
>>10852180
Start making all clothes is sizes large or anything smaller(some people are tall and nerd a large)
Only clothing provided larger than large is prisoner garments and pajamas
>>
>>10852202
>being this dumb
I'm 6'5 and could never wear a large.
>>
>>10852207
Clothing lines stop making sizes large entirely and make only medium-long,medium-xlong,etc
Happy?
>>
>>10852211
im tall and skinny and my shoulders are too broad for mediums, even large in some brands.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>>10852211
I'm also built like Cam Newton though; I think I've got an idea:
>make large item of clothing
>make it a little longer
>make it a bit wider
>make it looser in the arms and neck
>call it extra large
>>
>>10851377
While I do find fat people disgusting, I also am educated enough to realize that that kind of fat in those pics is as healthy as being skinny.
The unhealthy fat is way more than that.
>>
>>10851377
>Why does mainstream media love to hate on slimmer models and favor more "realistic" women.

that is bs.

being bony is not what most people are like, those models look ok.

fat people also deserve to wear clothes as do normal (not model) people do.
>>
Fat people need to wear clothes, too. Or would you prefer it if they walked around in tiny clothes that just accentuate their rolls and general fatness?
>>
Plus size means fat - isn't the euphemism rather obvious to the people who actually say "plus size"?
>>
>>10852367
better to embarrass them as much as possible so they realize what they've done to their bodies
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.