[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here in the business have insider secrets or dirt about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Anyone here in the business have insider secrets or dirt about the industry? I just recently came across one.

I just started working as a front desk agent for a prestige hotel in Paris, many of our guests are designers and models. Most recently Rick Owens. I was forced to sign a disclosure agreement upon employment. But whatever fuck it.

Rick Owens "orders" around 5 to 15 wedding cakes to be delivered his room every night. It's super hush-hush and are usually delivered through the back entrance.

The creepiest part is I never see the cakes leave, just delivered.
>>
Ralph Owens here, I make models rub the cake on themselves

Then I and other models eat it off the bodies

It's an effay thing, you wouldn't get it
>>
>>10850832
Why does Rick wear his own clothes when he looks so ridiculous in them?

At least Raf is smart enough to only wear his adidas knockoffs and absolute basics
>>
Rick here still

Also I laugh that faggots wear my guilty line of clothing when I put as much effort to make the designs as the buyers make when thinking about their purchase

Also, they are clown shoes, for clowns and fashion victims
>>
>>10850867
come party with us rick
>>
>>10850832

what kingdom hearts game is this?
>>
A lot of the men are homosexuals
>>
File: 4374-500w.jpg (36KB, 500x644px) Image search: [Google]
4374-500w.jpg
36KB, 500x644px
>>10850832
YOU LITTLE FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT ASS MOTHERFUCKER!!!

I FUCKING KNEW when I first entered your so called 'hotel' and saw your bitch ass monkey child face at the reception, that you were a little bitch! NOBODY was to know about the wedding cakes! You think you're safe posting on this image board huh? I fucking know who you are and your ass will soon be unemployed + sued to hell and back! NOBDOY FUCKS WITH RICK OWENS MOTHERFUCKER! NOBODY!
>>
Hedi here! I fuck little boys :3
>>
I saw Rick Owens at a grocery store in Paris yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for style advice or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen energy bars in his blistered leather exploder without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to lace up his geobaskets and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “because fitness is modern cootoor,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>10851934
11/10
>>
>>10851934
I love this pasta
>>
>>10850866
He's so nxtlvl he has to design his own fits
>>
File: 1445468745008.jpg (18KB, 270x208px) Image search: [Google]
1445468745008.jpg
18KB, 270x208px
>>10851934
>At first he kept pretending to lace up his geobaskets and not hear her
>>
How tall is Rick
>>
>>10851934
this pasta will honestly never get old
>>
>>10852049
5'11 or 6'
>>
>>10850866
>trick question
everyone looks ridiculous in rick
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.