[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you stay one step ahead of all the fuckbois who think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (42KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 400x600px
>>
I have to wear SLP to get girls to notice me over bape/supreme/yeezy fuckboys
>>
jay spacemancore
>>
>>10846106
slp is fuccboi though
just look at ktt
>>
File: 1452780285794.jpg (34KB, 715x536px) Image search: [Google]
1452780285794.jpg
34KB, 715x536px
being skinny is almost all you need
>>
>>10846095
I don't try to get women.
Fuccboi's can do what they want.
I just stay fashionable and autistic by myself.
At any rate I'm not a virgin and have got laid a few times so it's good enough for me.
>>
Stop making your taste a gimick
>>
Actually into fashion
>>
>>10846095
don't be a slave to trends

develop your own style

take inspiration from things you personally like, not what everyone else likes

don't be afraid to experiment

know the elements that make fits good like proportion, color, etc. and use them to your advantage

these go hand-in-hand with each other. question everything, avoid things that are the "cool" thing to do unless you find it tasteful / can justify it.
>>
>>10846095
w2c tshirt?
>>
>>10846172
Tbh yeah

Dress for yourselves, my africans
>>
>>10846095
>how to stay ahead of yourself

you don't.
>>
>>10846095
>stay one step ahead
Congratulations, you played yourself.
don't try to 'stay a step ahead' , don't think of fashion as a linear progression where things are cool, then trickle down to the ugly, idiot masses. I mean, yes this does happen in some sense, but it's not the whole picture. Just do you. I'm frustrated because my current style could be sadly misconstrued for zara/topman stuff (despite it being of vastly superior quality with more interesting detailing) because the shops have copied successful elements of the labels I wear. But eventually they'll move on and I'll still be here. The people who really care about quality clothing will be able to tell the difference. Plus it's all about carrying stuff off, often the next big trends are things that were just considered very ugly slowly introduced to fits with contemporary elements
>>
>>10846419
this so much
>>
>>10846095
Actually spend time knowing and learning stuff
/thread
>>
>>10846419
>>10846228

This and this basically. Get to know what actually works aesthetically but most importantly follow your heart senpai

>>10846929
Don't /thread yourself you insufferable narcissist
>>
>>10846164
Not
Fucking
True
Btw
>>
>>10846095
just buy designer shit
>>
I dont. I like clothes that were in fashion 10 years ago, are in fashion now, and will never die.
I blend in. You would never remember me if we met. Im boring. Im basic. Unmemorable and unremarkable.
>>
>>10847693
what did your friends say when they saw this as your yearbook quote hahahaah
>>
>>10847709
I dont have friends, but i see what youre getting at
>>
>>10846095
If you have to ask this, it means you're a fuccboi.
>>
>>10847777
quads of truth

get a style, trendhopping is for fags and fuccbois who get step on every season, in more polite words

"Fashions fades, only style is eternal" - Yves Saint Laurent
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.