[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Manlet cure: Height insoles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: file.jpg (55KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
55KB, 600x450px
Hey /fa/,

Since there are many manlets on here, I thought you might be interested in pic related.

Here's a video too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ker2QwWWquo

I'm don't sell them or anything, and I don't use them since I'm already naturally tall.
>>
>>10844127
fuck off
>>
>>10844175
calm down little man, I was just trying to help
>>
Wouldn't they make your foot (or at least the heel) stick out of your shoes too much?
>>
>>10844238
We'd need a manlet to test them out.

I have a manlet friend who I might recommend to get these and then some thick soled boots so he can be king of manlet tier.
>>
>>10844238
Depends on how high the shoe is. I guess the 1" variant would work with sneakers, foe 2" you'd need boots.
>>
>>10844127
These are stupid and for insecure fuckwits

There's a brand I think is called Taller that sells shoes designed to increase your height, marketing on the idea that manlets "can get da grills" and it being embarrassing for a guy to be shorter than a grill.

Plus, you don't want inserts unless you need them. I actually have orthotic inserts to help with my arthritis, they suck because they limit the kind of shoes you can wear. Its usually not a big deal with sneakers, I'd say around 70% have removable footbeds but finding boots sucks and formal dress shoes never work, so I'm forced to suffer whenever I need to wear them. There are brands that cater to people who need removable footbeds, but they almost always have the ugliest looking shoes (Think hybrid sneaker/dress shoes with big soles and hideous design)
>>
Just wear Air Max 90s senpai
>>
>>10844127
I hope no one is this insecure about their height
>>
Lets be honest, girls put on 4" in heels that add to their height. If youbare an average guy that males the girl taller than you by at least an inch.

The 1.5" is a good choice for this, more formal, situations.
>>
no insoles, no shoes, no socks

au naturel
>>
>>10844127
the only manlet cure is suicide
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.