[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't believe I've seen anything posted about these,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: moonstarkhaki.jpg (174KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
moonstarkhaki.jpg
174KB, 940x627px
I don't believe I've seen anything posted about these, but I like them a lot. I have a pair of Shoes Like Pottery and I believe they're made by the same company through the same process of being put in a kiln and whatnot. I was just interested in hearing any opinions on the shoe's appearance, any firsthand experience, or any other bullshit you may wanna throw in.
>>
>>10843818
http://store.goodweaver.jp/
Oh and here's the store they can be found along with other similar shoes.
>>
>>10843818
It's SLP's parent company. They're one of the largest shoe makers in Japan. Their gym shoes are pretty much the standard for school children and those ones are ubiquitous work shoes.

They are indeed vulcanized. I think that model looks pretty ugly myself. I have a pair of Jaguars that I like though and the other basic models are essentially better quality Chucks.
>>
File: slpco.jpg (64KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
slpco.jpg
64KB, 600x400px
>>10843843
So in your opinion would I be better off with another pair of Shoes Like Pottery? I love how they look and how they're made, and I'd love to own the brown or olive colorway. I'm leaning more toward olive though. What do you think?
>>
>>10843872
totally up to you, man
if you like the look of something, go for it
you don't need validation from others
only you know what will work with your look
>>
>>10843918
True, true. I appreciate your input my man.
>>
>>10843818
Looks good and I always wanted a rain shoes. If only if the shipping price is cheap.
>>
File: ospop_02.png (211KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
ospop_02.png
211KB, 450x338px
>>10843818
These are literally the shoes that Chinese laborers wear. I can buy these at a corner market in beijing for 2.00.

http://shuandjoe.com/?p=316
>>
Are shoes like pottery worth a cop, or would I just be better off with a pair of pf flyers or converse? How's the sizing also
>>
>>10844417
start a webshop and sell them for 40 a pop
>>
>>10844874
sizing is tts in my experience

i bought it for the cyan sole so there's really nothing else like it for me

pf flyers aren't as comfortable imo

the toebox on converses has always bothered me visually and the shoes like pottery look cleaner to me

>>10844338
i bought a pair six months ago and the yen/usd exchange rate was good enough that even with shipping the sneakers were cheaper to buy from japan than buying stateside from steven alan or some shit
>>
>>10844874
apparently the beating they can take is worth like 4 pairs of converse/pf flyers
another anon posted pics of his shoes like pottery that he had been wearing near-daily for two years, and they still looked like they had years left in them
>>
>>10844417
>http://shuandjoe.com/?p=316
well they're not LITERALLY, are they? I mean if you actually look at the shoes the silhouette and various details are rather different / a different shape. Over all, yeah they're similar ... but then all converse-like canvas shoes have a similar look. I'd like to thing shoes like pottery have a bit better construction too.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.