[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are psychedelics effay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: GaneshaBlotter-Sheet.jpg (49KB, 504x366px) Image search: [Google]
GaneshaBlotter-Sheet.jpg
49KB, 504x366px
Are psychedelics effay?
>>
>>10843228
In moderate amounts and with years in between doses and after making sure the source is pure unless you like

>psychosis
>becoming extremely impressionable
>insomnia
>depersonalization
>possible depression
>>
>>10843242
this person has never done any psychedelics.
>>
As long as you keep to yourself and do it for you only. This is the guidelines for all drug use though.
>>
>>10843248
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OK
>>
>>10843248
Found the 16 year old that did a powerpoint on DMT for HPE
>>
>>10843242
>insomnia
>depression
hi DEA. does LSD cause genetic mutations too?
>>
>>10843242
Tfw you desribed me
Tfw....
Dunno what to do about it
Always feel off
>>
>>10843248
>>10843251
>>10843258
>>10843287
Found the hippie fuck degenerates
>>
>>10843288
Don't worry man eat good and think positive, only listen to up beat music and surround yourself with up beat people or not at all, I binged on LSD and dmt for close to a year and a half and I'm just now feeling close to normal. Stay away from all drugs during the healing period its gonna be alright.
>>
Do a lot for like a month then never do them again.

That is the /fa/ way
>>
>>10843302
Then if someone asks or talks about them you can say "how over that scene" you are.

very effay
>>
As long as you don't let them turn you into a new age hippie.
>>
>>10843315
That's exactly what happened to me and I don't wish that on anyone.
>>
>>10843299
Thanks anon
>>
>>10843228
Depends on the substance and the intended use. If you're using it to make music and be creative and/or you're chronically depressed and trying to find a pick-me-up, then I guess it's effay.
>>
>>10843343
Oh and exercise, or whatever activitity makes you sweat.
>>
File: Imthisfuckingstupid.jpg (53KB, 439x540px) Image search: [Google]
Imthisfuckingstupid.jpg
53KB, 439x540px
As long as don't go on to be some twat who reposts Spirit Science on Facebook
>>
Your preferred psychedelics?
>>
Psychedelics are the least /fa/ drug along with weed
>>
>>10843228
depends
i find acid way more effay than shrooms personally
>>
>>10843563
y
>>
>>10843553
ayahuasca with m. hostilis as my prefered dmt source and the sacred ayahuasca vine b. caapi over syrian rue every time

then i guess san pedro tea or smoked dmt hcl or lsd
>>
>>10844779
the users are generally hippies or super pretentious and think of themselves higher than everyone else
ofc not everyone else is like that, but the fact there are many who are like that makes it something you dont really want be associated with
>>
>>10846474
Isn't that exactly what all these threads are based on? Thinking that you're better than everyone else based on the drugs you take?
>>
>>10843249
Fucking this
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.