[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Messenger Bag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: citizen_blckchrm_hero_2.jpg (137KB, 1200x794px) Image search: [Google]
citizen_blckchrm_hero_2.jpg
137KB, 1200x794px
Sup /Fa/gs. I'm a dirty nigger that needs a messenger bag because reasons. Show me what you got and I won't step on your coke. I promise. Pic very related.
>>
Remember, you help me and I'll help you... HINT: Good Coke.
>>
Bump. I'm looking for something that says "hey, this guy has good taste and he has good drugs. he's not going to kill me and put my valuables in a bag that nice."
>>
File: 02.jpg (96KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
96KB, 400x400px
3rd arm without a doubt
>>
1) Holy fucking shit, this is a slow board, you don't have to bump that much.
2) Go ask some fucking messengers? If you come bearing coke nobody's going to mind.
3) The number of people who are going to have taste in messenger bags at all and register which ones are "nice" is limited to messengers, techwear fags, and carry dweebs.
4) Like what, are you a dealer looking for something to carry your shit in? If you are you've already blown yourself as far as any LEO are concerned, so just come out with it.
>>
File: 2500bf2089_w950.jpg (305KB, 950x634px) Image search: [Google]
2500bf2089_w950.jpg
305KB, 950x634px
>>10838834
http://www.acronym.de/product.php?id=534
>>
File: 2cb29bba12_w950.jpg (277KB, 950x634px) Image search: [Google]
2cb29bba12_w950.jpg
277KB, 950x634px
>>10838842
https://acrnm.com/products/3A-5TS_FW1516
>>
>>10838834
Pinteresting.
>>
>>10838834
>>10838842
William Gibson calm down the guy *doesn't* want to look like he's gonna kill anybody *gosh*!
>>
>>10838836
>TLDR, but I once thought I knew everything then I did a bid.
>Just looking for a dope bag to get it how I live.
>>
if you're not carrying anything more than a 13" laptop and some books/lunch etc then the Cote&Ciel Riss is really nice

Got one for myself the other day, and it's very well made.
>>
>>10838858
> Also what the hell is techwear? Like Nike techfleece?
>>
>>10838849
if a guy can afford acrnm, why would he kill you? he obv has money, so why would he kill you over a drug deal? exactly what op wants.
>>
>>10838860
This is alright. Into it.
>>
>>10838866
This dude knows what's up. Gotta put the customer at ease. Open up the pockets.
>>
>>10838836
You haven't been on /fa/ before? Messenger bags fuck up your back because the weight isn't evenly distributed
Mission workshop makes comfy bags but even those ones will fuck up your back with heavy use
Just get a backpack
>>
>>10838864
>what the hell is techwear?
see
>>10812203

I'll post some recommendations shortly.

>>10838866
>>10838875
So *I'd* be hella impressed if my dealer showed up toting a 3A-5TSR, but most people are going to see the PALS webbing and not know it's ~~'cuz fashion~~.
>>
>>10838926
>Messenger bags fuck up your back because the weight isn't evenly distributed
^^^

I'm all for those motorcycle drop/leg bag things as long as I don't need to carry anything large.
>>
>>10838926
These are good points, and I understand. It's just a personal preference to me. A backpack makes me thing of a time in my life when I was innocent and now i'm doing what I am. A messenger to me doesn't have those associations in my mind.
>>
>>10838926
>You haven't been on /fa/ before?
?

>Messenger bags fuck up your back because the weight isn't evenly distributed

They can, yeah, which is why you see most messengers running with backpacks these days. But I think a good one might still be suited for OP's purposes. Easier to ditch, for starters. Also less "serious" and so it'll give him a lower profile and maybe seem less "what else is in the bag" to customers. Finally, he's probably not going to be on a bike, he's going to be on subway + foot or in a car and he won't have it on his back too much.
>>
>>10838938
They need to change the name of techwear to madzippers, dawg.
>>
>>10838960
This too. I'm not riding a bike, motherfuckers will think I stole it.
>>
>>10838960
My bad thought you were OP

And honestly what's wrong with a helmet bag or decent tote?
>>
>>10839008
A tote doesn't seem substantial. A tote is like something my grammy takes to bingo to hold her markers, right?
>>
>>10839021
by decent tote I meant Briefing, Yoshida Porter, or Drifter, not $8 wine bag from Trader Joe's
>>
>>10839044
>s
Tight, i'll check these out. Could be a solution if they have separate pockets.
>>
>>10838950
They work fine if you use them as courier bags. If you try WALKING with one though, you'll seriously tire out your shoulders and back. You pretty much need to be crouched down over handlebars or else the thing pulls your body back too much. Just look at the angle the straps connect to the bag(different from traditional messenger/briefcase bags)

They look cool, sure... but they're really impracticable unless you bike.
I own a few timbuk2's and a MEC one(The MEC is actually really well made. The Timbuk2's are junk. They're the standard 'classic' design, not the custom american-made ones) and i tried using each one while going for a light 5k. All were horrible, even when i used the stabilizing strap.
>>
>>10838960
Maybe try a slingbag as a middle ground of messenger and backpack?

>>10838758
Bagjack and mission workshop have some cool stuff. How much to you plan to carry, OP?
>>
>>10838758
get a kanken and carry it by the handle
>>
>>10838963
Sorry I wasn't able to get back to you, messy night and morning, bumping so I can.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.