[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In all seriousness, what's your favorite Jordan model?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: jordan 1.jpg (72KB, 940x635px) Image search: [Google]
jordan 1.jpg
72KB, 940x635px
In all seriousness, what's your favorite Jordan model?

pic related: one of my favorites
>>
File: jordan 5 laney.jpg (67KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
jordan 5 laney.jpg
67KB, 940x627px
These , 6s cigar , 3lab5 black 5s
>>
Black infrared 6's
>>
File: Air-Jordan-1-Banned.jpg (101KB, 740x493px) Image search: [Google]
Air-Jordan-1-Banned.jpg
101KB, 740x493px
Really like Jordan 1s banned but I love breds as well
>>
File: nike-airjordan12-gammablue.jpg (166KB, 1486x991px) Image search: [Google]
nike-airjordan12-gammablue.jpg
166KB, 1486x991px
12s are my favorite, the only jordans I still own are the gamma blues. I wish I could've gotten the psny collab.
>>
OP here

I'm obsessed with shoe design, and have certain standards for shoe design that are a little odd [such as aesthetic features matching the number of the shoe model, for example the LeBron 12 has hexagons representing 6, 6 X 2 is 12, so it works nicely with the model number] which is the main reason I don't like some Jordan models, but I'm going to try and look past that model number matching standard and state my opinion about each shoe without paying attention too closely to those details I seem to search for a lot.

Jordan I - solid design, good looking shoe, nice colorways
Jordan II - underrated in my opinion, cool colorways and seem like a comfortable shoe
Jordan III - one of the best Jordan models
Jordan IV - dope design, one of the better looking Jordan models
Jordan V - interesting looking , though a little less versatile than previous models, this model was pretty unique
Jordan VI - These are very sick looking, but they had some colorways that sucked ass
Jordan VII - kinda eh, the soles are a little tacky looking but they have some redeeming factors like some nicer colorways. They also looked a little too similar to the VIs in my opinion.
Jordan VIII - One of my favorite Jordan models, though the Aqua colorway is cool I don't feel like the name matches the colorway very well, but the Doernbecher release and some others were extremely solid and the design of the shoe is fantastic.
Jordan IX - I like some aesthetic choices of this model, the overall look if it is okay, the colorways are okay, this model was more than mediocre but I wouldn't say it's a huge favorite.
Jordan X - A simple Jordan shoe with nothing to insult except maybe a few bad colorways. In terms of my aesthetic choices, I probably would have switched a few things around because of the whole number thing, but I won't mention that because then I would have to remove these and many others from my list of likable silhouettes.
>>
white ones
an af1 without the chunk
>>
Is it just impossible to "get" Jordans if you're white?

Most of these shoes seem absolutely unwearable to me. The only ones that come close are the ones in the OP, and even then the colorways are always middle school-tier. I'd be happier with all white AF1s than any pair of Jordans I've ever seen.
>>
>>10833425
hender IVs are my favorite shoes in the game
>>
>>10834281
>Is it just impossible to "get" Jordans if you're white?
of course not, why would ur skin color matter

if they seem unwearable, you might just not like the basketball aesthetic as a whole, or maybe you prefer the less loud designs
>>
chicago/bred 1s
westbrook 11s (whiteout ones)
ovo whiteouts from this year
and the new quilted ones that released recently

basically all id wanna wear
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.