[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are these? where did the come from?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: 0132436750069NEW_01_051.jpg (22KB, 248x384px) Image search: [Google]
0132436750069NEW_01_051.jpg
22KB, 248x384px
what are these?
where did the come from?
>>
biker jeans, the ribbed parts were originally used in actual motorbike clothing to allow them to stretch easily, however balmain was the one to popularise them in the fashion industry
>>
>>10827503
those are knockoffs of balmain biker denim

came from balmain

i remember on a trip with me and my friend to san francisco, i had an obsession with well dressed asian girls, and were were on the bus going to westfield mall, and an asian chick out of my dreams walked in who could be no older than 18, wearing skinny balmain biker denim (real), i think balenciaga high tops, and a saint laurent sweater.

i nearly came in my pants.we made eye contact for a while as she was finding her seat, and she sat right in front of me and my friend, and I kept whispering how amazing she was, and he kept telling me to talk to her or compliment her.

i wonder to this day how she could afford such god tier clothing. and my regret of not talking to her is big...

everytime i go to san francisco, and go to the high tier shopping spots, i get real bad depression from all the HOT asians decked out /fa/ as fuck.

shit like pic related is everywhere in SF
>>
>>10827517
>that cost of living tho
qt azns are generally in the socal bay area
>>
>>10827522
yeah kinda makes me want to move somewhere in the outer part of san jose or silicon valley, since there are no qt azns in central coast Cali.

cost of living is absolutely fucked where im at too, so it wouldn't make much of a difference for me
>>
>>10827517
you're socially retarded
>>
>>10827541
desu it's not like i could have gotten much out of talking to her, she had her headphones in, and i didn't want to seem weird by saying (NICE BALMAIN OMG NICE BALENCIAGA)

i was only on a daytrip anyways
>>
>>10827534
I know famly, central california is pretty lame desu
>>
>>10827546
Tell her "I'm on a trip her and I see you have some nice designer clothes. Know any good places around here?"
Boom that's the ice breaker.
Obviously use better words ya know, but that's the idea.
>>
>>10827517
I know that feel brah I've seen a few around campbell and cupertino. Occasionally around SJSU as well.
>>
>>10827643
teach me your ways
>>
where did you come from

where did you gooo

where did you come from

biker jeans joe
>>
File: best-balmain-biker-jeans.jpg (427KB, 1000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
best-balmain-biker-jeans.jpg
427KB, 1000x1334px
>>10827503
Considering copping some.
>>
File: 4L_scQ6blQ1.jpg (26KB, 497x258px) Image search: [Google]
4L_scQ6blQ1.jpg
26KB, 497x258px
>>10827517

fuckk meee I hate how much I relate to this. Anytime I see a well dressed cute Asian girl I'm overwhelmed with desire and left with a feeling of bittersweet depression/longing.

fuck this feeling f.a.m
>>
File: 4L_Tuj497qv.jpg (62KB, 640x634px) Image search: [Google]
4L_Tuj497qv.jpg
62KB, 640x634px
>>10827663
fuckin kek
>>
>>10827643
desu idk why i didn't just fucking say that, like am i so much of a sperg that i can't even speak to her?

i was kind of embarassed because her fit reigned so far supreme over my shitty fast fashion shit.

i was only like 17 at the time, and just shopped at a zara sale in the mall, and copped some shit, and was wearing stans.

she looked like she was the same age as me, and was wearing shit so far ahead of me, it blew my shitty ass clothes out of the water. i guess she probably just has rich parents though..

after i saw her clothes i bought some nicer quality shit online, and now, although still a fuccboi, i think i am a lil bit less faggy.

>>10827697
yeah man, i actually went with a diff m 8 to san fran last week, and when i walked by asian chicks i made it my goal to not drop eye contact, and needless to say, it boosted my confidence alot, maybe next time ill talk to some.

like when I am in a different city, i might as well walk up to girls and ask them if they want to have sex since i will most definitely never see them again.. but for some reason something still holds me back... not sure what.
>>
>>10827517
I will never know this feel because my area is mostly white basic bitches.
>tfw i will never get to marry, irene and have kids with her, so we can have a uber fashionable family.
>>
>>10827517
>>10827731
This makes me want to move to the us desu.
Well dressed asian girls are honestly my dream.
>>
>>10827503
Where can i find affordable ones ? I wish Balmain was an option...
>>
>>10827534
>outer part of san jose
no u dont
>>
have 10 pairs of balmain bikers, including some of the og christoph decarnin era pants. Now niggers are ruining them like pic related

if you are a fuccboi and can't afford balmain get robin jeans, super niggery, but not as expensive
>>
>>10827663
underrated post
>>
Who is actual wearing those ugly jeans beside 12yo turks.
>>
>>10829305
pic is bullhead from pacsun $69
>>
>>10829776
man down
>>
>>10829776
or you know just get some represent bikers
>>
File: banderas.gif (4MB, 640x381px) Image search: [Google]
banderas.gif
4MB, 640x381px
>>10829285
whats the context of this pic? Is she his gf? someone teach me how to pull asian girls. My uni is full of them and I don't want to graduate without bagging one family

Hardmore: I'm black (east african)
>>
>>10827515
>however balmain was the one to popularise them in the fashion industry
>Helmut Lang did not make them a thing in the 90s

if you're gonna attribute biker jeans to pop culture right now, it is not accurate to solely say Balmain did it, since rappers, namely Kanye, are the reason why urban outfitters and the likes have pairs
>>
>>10831396
you really wanna know? there is one simple trick senpai.

also no, she is still single, but she has hints of the jungle fever.
>>
>>10831451
just realized shes a member of red velvet. I've been bumping their shit a lot lately.

> there is one simple trick senpai
lay it on me
>>
>>10829776
dat fit makes me frown
>>
>>10827657
Ok. Step 1) be 22 yr old virgin.
>>
>>10827503
I hate it so much. My sister has a pair with that pattern and it draws the eye so much I could never wear something like it.
>>
>>10827503
the trend started with balmain
caught up with fast fashion after celebrities started rocking it such as justin bieber and kanye
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.