[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let me explain the basics of timeless fashion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 14

File: image1xxl.jpg (146KB, 870x1110px) Image search: [Google]
image1xxl.jpg
146KB, 870x1110px
Here is my view of timeless fashion, things that are always in style, always look good, and you don't have to keep up with the trends.

STOP doing the following:

1. Wearing jogging/basketball shoes/. They don’t look good or stylish. I keep seeing Nike, Adidas, etc. If you want a pair of Adidas, get a nice pair of sambas.

2. Baseball caps. These automatically knock a point off. There is nothing “nice” or stylish about them.

3. Phones are not an accessory, and nobody cares what your phone is.

4. Vans, sketchers, converse…sigh. Be creative. Those are basic at it gets. If you want to be stylish with a pair of Converse, get a pair from John Varvatos.

Advice:

Get a nice pair of desert boots or chukkas, from Clarks, Frye, Cole Haan, Kenneth Cole, etc.

Get a nice pair of cowboy boots

Get a nice pair of retro Asics (Onitsuka tigers), or Diesels or New Balance classics.

Do not wear undershirts. Wear the shirt you want to wear.

Get a nice leather jacket. Superdry and Diesel have some awesome fitted ones. Girls will always check a guy out in a nice leather jacket.

Wear different shades of colors, almost everything I see here is either white, black or grey. Wear greens and purples more often.

For work, get a least one pair of wingtips for the office.

Watches are a waste of money. You have a phone. Do not wear glasses unless you HAVE to have them. This includes sunglasses. They are not a fashion piece.

Wear blue jeans for anything casual, avoid khakis unless you are going into the office
Buy some nice western/plaid shirts

Lastly, don’t wear hoodies or sweaters unless it’s actually cold outside. Hoodies in general are not a fashion piece.

Do not dress how you see models dressed in pictures. Develop your own style over time. Get it to match your hair/eye color and physical features.

If anyone wants me to post brands or stores that carry each thing I stated here, just ask.
>>
>>10821769
I'd love to see what your suggestions are for women.
>>
>>10821769
Nice bait, you almost had me
>>
>>10821769
"I just read the MFA guide to fashion and I know evverything now"
>>
>>10821769
Goth ninja is over a decade old

Rick owens was popular when you were 6-8 years old.

>>10821779
I feel there is a direct correlation with the influx of women on /fa/ and the rapid decline in quality of posts and rise in the belief that politically correct language be used
>>
>>10821793
>rise in the belief that politically correct language be used
but literally nobody is suggesting this
>>
>>10821769

>nice pair of cowboy boots
>2012 + 4 pennies
>god no
>>
1. I agree.
2. I agree.
3. Wrong. If you have a shit phone, you are limiting yourself unnecessarily.
4. I agree.

As for the advice:

1. Yes.
2. No no no no no why the fuck would anyone wear cowboy boots.
3. Meh, sure.
4. Undershirts have a purpose.
5. Sure, but superdry is shit.
6. No.
7. Plain or cap toe oxfords, no wingtip or brogue shit.
8. Absolutely wrong.
9. Meh, some people can pull off khakis in casual fits.
10. No, keep shirts relatively plain.
11. Sure.
12. Probably the most sensible thing you've said in your entire post.
>>
>Posts step by step instructions on how to dress
>"Develop your own style"

Fuck off
>>
>>10821816

I should have prefaced this by saying I am from Texas. I have girls all the time tell me straight up "cowboy boots on a guy are hot." So some of this is perhaps regional advice. But I see celebrities dress like this all time as well. This would be considered normal and fashionable here (and I would assume anywhere).
>>
>>10821793

and Goth Ninja has always looked pretty shit
>>
>>10821846
>wanting a gf whos into cowboys
>>
>>10821793
How is this politically correct? Actually, never mind, the debate is pointless because the only people complaining about political correctness are insecure beta males shitposting "triggering!!!" gifs. The rest of us are getting the fuck on with things.
>>
Woops I forgot one thing. Do NOT button the top button on a polo ever.

Do not do this on a button up shirt unless you are wearing a tie. It looks atrocious.
>>
File: 68789075103997_ts.jpg (106KB, 1154x1154px) Image search: [Google]
68789075103997_ts.jpg
106KB, 1154x1154px
>>10821846
stupid advice but cowboy boots are pretty badass, i'll give you that
>>
>>10821870

Might as well come right out and say it: he likes fat chicks.
>>
>>10821846
cowboy boots are for riding horses
not for shitposting on /fa/ or standing in the corner of some social hotspot hoping someone notices you
>>
>>10821885
hunting, fishing, mudding usually what im into

"yeah Im curvy but theres more of me to love hehe"
>>
>>10821846
This is a great example of why you should never take an average woman's advice of clothing. Those girls think men who represent their masculine ideal for a cowboy are hot. The boots have nothing to do with it.
>>
For people disagreeing with me, I am only aggregating the advice from females, or fashion that I have seen attract females. Most men have terrible fashion sense when it comes to dressing casually. And if you ever point out how bad it is, they will say "Fuck off, I'm a man. Men don't care how they dress!." Then they proceed to dress like some kind of transgender.
>>
>>10821769
Why does everyone have such a fucking boner for 'timeless' fashion
I like that there is something very contemporary and iconic for my time pieces of clothing in my wardrobe
Fashion of different periods and eras are also really interesting in how they differ and what was in trend and how the fashion changed
Get back to reddit you fashion fearing normie fucking scum
>>
That's not what timeless is. You're attempting to force a singular style into timelessness, when in fact multiple cases of styles and pieces are timeless.
>>
>>10821925
You're right, even if I personally love timeless clothing.

OP is an idiot who thinks one type of style is all that is timeless.
>>
>>10821769
>>10821769
I know this is low quality bait, but just incase you're serious - you genuinely have very shitty taste and that is terrible advice
>>
It doesn't surprise me that people disagree. Almost every thread on /fa/ is someone posting a pair of atrocious Nike's with a black sweater or hoodie. As if that's..."fashion".
>>
>>10821925
Timeless is just safer. It's like the Coldplay of fashion.
If you're going to be original, you're going to be wrong more often, but you'll also occasionally be fantastic.
>>
>>10821920
Do you own a passport?
>>
>>10821944

Really? Point out exactly what is bad advice. Let's hear it.
>>
>>10821952
I think you can be timeless, but still interesting. You just need to know what you're doing.

Example is high waisted pants and an interesting shirt, i dunno. It could easily be timeless, but interesting.
>>
Oh dear, either you're complete tory fasch scum or this is bait
>>
Here it is, the ultimate fashion trainwreck.
>>
>>10821769
tldr, I came just to comment how fucking ugly that jacket is OP. Anyone who thinks that jacket is "timeless fashion" needs to get their head checked.
>>
>>10821967
Go home Mr Corbyn, you're drunk.
>>
god this is so bad.
>>
>>10821769

>greens and purples

Thanks doc
>>
>>10821846
>>10821884
Samefag.
>>
>>10821769
>Here is my view of timeless fashion, things that are always in style, always look good, and you don't have to keep up with the trends.
Starts with picture wrinkly cunt of a leather jacket. Not even a motorcycle jacket, probably not genuine leather, looks like some washed up Chinese crap.
>STOP doing the following:
Don't tell people what to do faggot. Show don't tell.
>1. Wearing jogging/basketball shoes/. They don’t look good or stylish. I keep seeing Nike, Adidas, etc. If you want a pair of Adidas, get a nice pair of sambas.
Being a brand whore instead of spending your money on things that have utility. If you play basketball, you can probably get away with Jordans because you're probably in the same crowd of losers that wear them too. "Trying to get a girl with a brand then you hella wont"
>2. Baseball caps. These automatically knock a point off. There is nothing “nice” or stylish about them.
Some superficial women like caps. Dress to impress.
>3. Phones are not an accessory, and nobody cares what your phone is.
A lot of modern teenagers use smart phones for their stupid insta shit. Somebody might not fit in to certain crowds without one.
>4. Vans, sketchers, converse…sigh. Be creative. Those are basic at it gets. If you want to be stylish with a pair of Converse, get a pair from John Varvatos.
All those brands are all for high school kids but for some reason they are still in fashion in smaller clicks that really don't care about what's /fa/. I'd never be caught dead in them, but a black pair of converse is about as "timeless" as it gets. If you're wearing John Varvatos you're a total faggot.
>>
>>10821769
1. They aren't my style, but I can't bash athletic looks.
2.Agree
3.Agree
4.Wouldn't "basic" and "recognizable" be more "timeless"?
5. Change this to "any basic classic boot" without any frills
6. Lol, only if you live in the southwest.
7. Meh
8. Lol
9. Sure
10. Match your colors with your complexion, hair, and eye tones.
11. Cap or plain toe would be better, even if I like wingtips
12. Just like the ever utilitarian neck tie!
13. Boring
14. Western shirt? Why not throw in a nice bandana too?
15. Yeah, I can agree with this.

I'm just going to go out and say the trick to being "timeless" isn't following a list, it's finding what works for you. Adhering to what you like not because it's trendy, but because you like it. Wearing fits that suit your body type, not the fits that are in vogue. Once you get the basics of form, fit, color, pattern, and context, and as long as you're mindful, pretty much any aesthetic can look good.
>>
File: 1345067934236.jpg (163KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1345067934236.jpg
163KB, 600x600px
>>10821769
>Clarks, Frye, Cole Haan, Kenneth Cole
>nice
you had me up to that point
this is pasta right
>>
>>10822090
>Get a nice pair of desert boots or chukkas, from Clarks, Frye, Cole Haan, Kenneth Cole, etc.
Haven't you seen that episode of That 70's Show where Hyde explains Fez is still a virgin because he wears chukkas? Then Kelso says, "they make me want to up chukka". Why would you get some felt covered shit boots when you can get something waterproof for the real world?
>Get a nice pair of cowboy boots
Only you have the personality to rock them.
>Get a nice pair of retro Asics (Onitsuka tigers), or Diesels or New Balance classics.
Why buy some crappy Chinese made garbage tennis shoes that will fall apart in a year again?
>Do not wear undershirts. Wear the shirt you want to wear.
Why not?
>Get a nice leather jacket. Superdry and Diesel have some awesome fitted ones. Girls will always check a guy out in a nice leather jacket.
If you buy a leather jacket and don't ride a motorcycle you're a poser. There are plenty of weatherproof alternatives that will make you look less of a faggot.
>Wear different shades of colors, almost everything I see here is either white, black or grey. Wear greens and purples more often.
It's far more important to wear what pleases you than to buy colors that other people like.
>For work, get a least one pair of wingtips for the office.
Yeah, that will get you that promotion you deserve but never ask for.
>Watches are a waste of money. You have a phone. Do not wear glasses unless you HAVE to have them. This includes sunglasses. They are not a fashion piece.
Sunglasses are very /fa/. Watches are jewelry, there is nothing wrong with that.
>Wear blue jeans for anything casual, avoid khakis unless you are going into the office
What about Shorts? Black Jeans? What the fuck?
>Buy some nice western/plaid shirts
Especially if you're a faggot
>Lastly, don’t wear hoodies or sweaters unless it’s actually cold outside. Hoodies in general are not a fashion piece.
DON'T WEAR SWEATERS UNLESS IT'S COLD. YOU HEARD THE MAN.
>>
This is bait by the way, no need to reply
>>
>>10821769
>I don't like fashion trends
>everyone should dress like pic related
>stop liking what I don't approve of

Fuck off, bitch boy.
>>
>>10821846
>I see celebrities wear it so it's good
>dont copy what others wear, delvelop your own style

this bait is good bait
>>
>>10821846

Terrible advice section, and your critiques aren't much better. It is very region-specific advice (no wonder why most Texans I've met dress like shit). Jacket in original pic is horrible.
>>
>>10821769
>timeless fashion

there's a lot of things wrong about this entire post but this stands out the most.

literally what the fuck man.
>>
>>10822115
OP is obviously a retard, but I disagree about leather jackets/motorcycles. I ride an 80's Honda 650 CB and I own a very un-/fa/ leather jacket because I want spine, shoulder and elbow protection. I don't look at normies walking around in leather jackets and think they're posers. Plus, some of the nicer, slimmer ones would probably be smart protection when riding a bicycle.
>>
>>10822181
>and I own a very un-/fa/ leather jacket because I want spine, shoulder and elbow protection.

A motor-cross armor would do a better job than a leather jacket though.
>>
>>10821876
"do not wear a polo at all" would be good advice for starters.
>>
>>10822115
grow the fuck redneck. leather jackets look cool and they have nothing to do with riding motorcycles.
>>
>>10821769

stopped reading right there
>>
>>10822219

That's horrible advice. Polos are great for casual work attire, you don't have to iron them, and they can show off your physique if you are in great shape. Try again.
>>
File: 1333042910108.png (2MB, 960x792px) Image search: [Google]
1333042910108.png
2MB, 960x792px
>>10821920
>he takes advice from women
>>
>>10821769
lost it at the cowboy boots, literally kek´d aloud.
>>
WHICH ONE OF YOU SHOWED YOUR DAD HOW TO POST ON 4CHAN?
>>
>>10821769
Get off the internet dadcore nigger
>>
>>10821954
have you been reading any of these replies?
>>
>>10822215
Jacket has built-in CE rated armor for everything but the chest, which is what I meant about spine and shoulder protection. Gives it a very bulky look. Feels very safe though.
>>
>>10821769
Nigga?
>>
>>10821769
>and nobody cares what your phone is
this is just false family. I'm sure there's some /g/ and /fa/ crossposters. hell, I'm here.
>>
>>10822447

Maybe a teenager or something. But every phone is a smart phone, and very phone looks the same and does the same thing. It's not like a pair of shoes that can vary vastly between two people. A phone is just a blank screen with a button on it (sometimes).
>>
>>10822507
it's still says a lot about you though.
an iphone can mean you value simplicity and utility, or you like to show off status, or you're social w/e.
and android can say a lot you too, but it varies on the manufacturer. but it can generally mean you're tech savy, a tinkerer, like customization, etc.
>>
>>10821769
>is my view

Stopped reading right there
>>
>>10821769
>buy cowboy boots
>boy western style flannels
>dont wear watches
>dont wear sunglasses
>dont wear undershirts
>dont wear sweaters
1/10 bait
>>
>>10822115
>>10822181
>100% of all leather use was specifically for motorcycles
>there are no other examples of leather being used for protection or fashion
>there are no other aesthetics that can use leather besides emulating the fonz
>>10822276
i fucking hate normies i swear
>>
>>10822736

Literally everything you wrote about leather was wrong. They were first used as flight jackets.

Damn you're an idiot and normie.

"i fucking hate normies i swear"

Then you basically hate yourself and almost everyone who responded to my thread.
>>
>>10822891
if im normie, are you effay?

btw lets see some of your fits
>>
>>10822658

It literally says nothing about you. About half of all people I know simply get whatever phone their plan can get them cheapest. Or they get hand-me-downs from others. And they all practically do the same thing. They don't say "alot" about someone, and if it did, it wouldn't really matter what was said.
>>
>>10822736
>there are no other examples of leather being used for protection or fashion

are you serious? i dont go around calling people retarded but how can you be so ignorant.
>>
>>10822286
sorry nigga you're still wrong
>>
>>10822910
nice anecdotal evidence guy.
>About half of all people I know simply get whatever phone their plan can get them cheapest. Or they get hand-me-downs from others.
then it says they don't care about their phone, just that they have one. a good portion of android users.
>>
>>10822926
>then it says they don't care about their phone

Well in that case, it says something good about them.
>>
laughably bad thread

not only are the tips shit, but OP seems to assume that the only reason to dress well is to get laid, and that a good fit is inherently "nice" clothes

>>10821785
funny enough when I first started trying to dress better last year and read it, I already knew more than my friend in fashion school

it was funny
>>
>>10822891
>my thread
>quotes
Go away, please, you don't belong here.
>>
>>10822694
>>dont wear watches

I have a digital clock on my phone.

>>dont wear sunglasses

I don't stare into the sun. Do you?

>>dont wear undershirts

Sorry, I don't wear extra clothes that I don't have to. Especially when they make the shirt on top wrinkle up, or increase my body heat, or just look tacky.

>>dont wear sweaters

I do when it's cold.
>>
>dress like everyone else

Sounds fun.
>>
File: 1451274707876.jpg (167KB, 794x679px) Image search: [Google]
1451274707876.jpg
167KB, 794x679px
>>10822181
Anything that's not build as a riding jacket will probably rip off like toilet paper. There are a lot of people who wear 60's Police style motorcycle jackets and don't ride. The history as flight jackets and use with motorcycles far outweighs the newage punk scene. Most leather jackets are the lowest of the low in leather quality therefore have no function for long term protection from rain either. Nobody waxes their JCP jacket like one would a Langlitz.

>>10822276
>leather jackets look cool
>dressing to look cool
Seriously dude you sound like a tryhard. I went through a leather jacket phase when I was like 10. There is nothing cool about dressing like Fonzi or pretending you're a punk. If you want to stay warm and dry get a fucking windbreaker and sweater. If you ride a motorcycle, get something legitimate like a Langlitz or fuck off. Stop trying to be cool and just be yourself.
>>
>>10822891
>>10822911
samefag retard does not understand greentext
>>
>>10822966
>There is nothing cool about dressing like Fonzi or pretending you're a punk

You could say that about any fashion piece, so the argument doesn't make any sense.

"You're gonna wear skinny jeans? Stop trying to dress like Justin Beiber or some skinny beta male."

I don't wear skinny jeans, but they are pretty popular, despite being the staple of all goths, edgelords, outcasts, punks, etc.
>>
>>10822984
And what about the rest of the post???

If you lived in a rainy part of the country with puddles and shit, would you rather get a pair of rain boots at the store or a pair of tennis shoes because you'll look cooler?

Shitty metaphor, but please name one instance where a leather jacket has more function as a utilitarian garment then a similar jacket in price. Owning a leather jacket is nothing but flashy and unfunctional unless you ride a motorcycle.
>>
>>10823022
This is a board for fashion, if you want to just wear completely utilitarian clothing that's on you but you'll look like a goof
>>
>>10823022
good thing everyone makes sartorial decisions solely based on maximizing functionality

fucking moron
>>
>>10823036
>>10823041
There is nothing /fa/ about trying to be someone your not. You wouldn't buy a parka if you lived in a desert, even if it made you look /fa/. Why would you buy a leather jacket if you wanted to stay warm and dry? There are plenty of other more valid alternatives, unless you ride a motorcycle.
>>
>>10823041
>>10823036
Form follows function.
>>
>>10823054
because some jackets are worn when it isn't cold enough to warrant a goose-down parka? Do you live in the middle of the Sahara or the fucking Arctic where temperate weather just simply doesn't exist? Leather jackets have long since been disconnected from just people riding motorcycles. By that same shitty logic, you shouldn't be wearing jeans, because those are for coal miners and there are better alternatives, and you shouldn't wear cowboy boots because those are for cowboys. I'm willing to bet you're the braindead OP because only you could be so fucking stupid to think like this.
>>
>>10823054
>thinking motorcyclists wear random fashion leather jackets and not padded ones designed to be comfortable in the riding position
>>
>>10823068
and in this case an incredibly empty platitude

most clothes wont get in the way of the function of your day to day suburban life unless you insist on wearing a hazmat suit everywhere you go
>>
>>10823069
Leather jackets are fedora core, and presently a passing fad at best. Any climate you live in, you'll smell like sweat or be dealing with your unwaxed drenched soggy leather that wouldn't protect you from a motorcycle wreck instead of just wearing a sweater like a decent person who has a clue. Your value as a human is about the same as the edibility the plastic fruit in my grandmothers living room. You'd probably change who you are to make a girlfriend too. Looser.
>>
>>10823083
Obviously not if I've cited Langlitz as a riders jacket.>>10823092
>most clothes wont get in the way of the function of your day to day suburban life unless you insist on wearing a hazmat suit everywhere you go
Unless you'll be sweating, or getting drenched in rain or snow.
>>
Pearl-snap western shirts are pretty dope, but OP is full of pretty lame advice, and he comes off very MFA

>>10821920

This is a fashion board, not a fashion advice board

You don't come to /fa/ to post mundane shit or learn babby's first steps to not looking like your mom dressed you.
>>
>>10823097
>Leather jackets are fedora core, and presently a passing fad at best

Leather jackets have stayed in fashion for decades, and will probably continue a hundred years from now.
>>
>>10823117
>You don't come to /fa/ to post mundane shit or learn babby's first steps to not looking like your mom dressed you.

No, the endless threads with hoodies and nikes are the ones who look like their mom dressed them.
>>
File: fags.jpg (200KB, 590x311px) Image search: [Google]
fags.jpg
200KB, 590x311px
>>10823129
>will probably continue
>in the shadow of aviators, police men, punks with cafe racers, and glam artists of the 70's and 80's
Get real. They have been making somewhat of a comeback lately, and that's the fad I'm talking about.
>>
this board has such terrible taste in fashion. every time I come here I see people looking like they're homeless and calling it fashion. if you want to look classic and stylish all you need is a pair of dark jeans and a nice sweater from banana republic or similar. maybe top it off with a nice pair of leather dress shoes (check out aldo if there's one near you) and you're good for any situation.

ask any female and this is what they will say is most attract for a man to be dressed as.
>>
>>10823157
nice try OP
>>
>>10823157
You forgot your fedora and leather jacket.
>>
>>10821769
Holy shit this is fucking awful.
>>
>>10823165
yeah, anyone who doesn't dress try hard art student must obviously be fedora.

get real, the only females you're gonna get dressing like a art student who spent too much at the thrift store are militant feminists with gonorrhea and hairy legs and stupid coloured hard. enjoy listening to them endlessly prattle about how all their mental illnesses make them so unique and individual.
>>
>>>/r/malefashionadvice/
>>
>>10823157

Banana Republic is great. A lot of my leather shoes and work wear comes from there, as well as some casual stuff, especially jackets for winter.

I love how anytime someone agrees with me, even a little, they think I'm posting as someone else, even though the writing style is obviously from someone else.
>>
>>10821769
>Do not wear undershirts
>Watches aren't a fashion piece
>Glasses aren't a fashion piece
>Wear blue jeans for anything casual
>Didn't even mention chino, probably thinks khakis and chinos are the same things
>Hoodies are not a fashion piece

HOOOOOLY SHIT I'M RUSSLED
THIS BETTER BE BAIT
>>
>>10821769
First off, go back to reddit with your shifty memswear.

Secondly every list I see like this is always strict guidelines of 'buy these shoes, wear dark denim, never wear khakis, don't do this' then always finish off with 'you need to find your own style.' It's just bullshit. Copying out this bullshit list probably makes you feel better about yourself for being a clone, but we don't need it.
>>
>>10823203
You've clearly never been to Reddit.
/r/mfa would reject this fucking idiot harder than we have.

Just because you read
>Get a nice pair of desert boots or chukkas, from Clarks, Frye, Cole Haan, Kenneth Cole, etc.
Does not mean he is from Reddit.
>>
>find your own style
>within these large an objective rules
>>
File: 1424372374983.gif (453KB, 280x207px) Image search: [Google]
1424372374983.gif
453KB, 280x207px
>millennial-fuckboi-greaser
>timeless fashion
>>
>>10823157
>caring about females
>>
File: 1446560664160.jpg (34KB, 263x317px) Image search: [Google]
1446560664160.jpg
34KB, 263x317px
my advice for /fa/ is to wear whatever they like and look good at them
because fashion is non-universal
>>
>>10823180
>get real, the only females you're gonna get dressing like a art student who spent too much at the thrift store are militant feminists with gonorrhea and hairy legs and stupid coloured hard. enjoy listening to them endlessly prattle about how all their mental illnesses make them so unique and individual.

You have no idea how deep this cuts. But I'll still wear my Doc Martens with my goodwill jackets because I can't justify having empty pockets and buying all my products from Jews that manufacture crap overseas. Have fun with your sterile, suburban life, full of dress shoe blisters and plastic superficial women. Your girlfriend is probably as boring as peanuts.
>>
>>10823220
You dressing to look good for dudes?

If you're dressing to "feel good" then just wear a white shirt, cargo shorts, and some crocs.
>>
>>10821769
It feels like you started writing but thought it didn't look enough baitly and stepped it up at leather jacket and color shades

Nice senpai
>>
>>10823230

but your doc martens and goodwill jackets have been manufactured by jews overseas..
>>
>>10823302
>doc martens
You got me there bro, I have the for lifes for the value though. Still not even made in England but whatever.
>goodwill jackets
All of my dress shirts and coats are American made.
>>
>casual clothing is inherently bad
>wearing leather fucking dress shoes at all times
>being an overdressed menswear faggot
>fashion is only for getting laid

awful
>>
>>10821846
I'm from this shitty small place called Not-Texas and we all think cowboy boots are pretty gay here.
>>
>>10823180
>>10823157
>>10823196
also I can tell these are all you because you keep awkwardly calling women "females"

when I'm out and trying to fuck a dude I don't say I'm trying to pick up some males, I say I'm trying to fuck a man.
>>
>>10823477
>>
>>10821769
>buy Meme Balance
ALL CREDIBILITY LOST
>>
>>10823234
>You dressing to look good for dudes?

God forbid people are into fashion as a hobby for themselves, right?
>>
>>10824344
retarded kids who can't understand fashion as an art and think their worse shortcoming is their fashion sense when they have the mentality of a 14 year old kid, what were you expecting?
>>
>>10821769
i'm not sure if putting this kind of effort into baiting kids on a malaysian aircraft investigation forum isn't worse than actually meaning it
>>
File: image.png (713KB, 512x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
713KB, 512x768px
>>10823157
YOURE ON A FUCKING FASHION BOARD JESUS FUCK

THIS IS FOR FASHION AND WHAT PEOPLE INTERESTED IN FASHION FINDS GOOD LOOKING, NOT YOUR RETARDED EX GIRLFRIEND

LEAVE
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 284x298px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 284x298px
>>10823234
Holy shit I hate faggots like you

It's like everything you do in life is just to attract women, you insecure fuck.
>OMFG ARE YOU SERIOUSLY ENJOYING PROGRAMMING? GIRLS DONT LIKE IT SO YOU SHOULDNT ENJOY IT!!
>ANON WTF ARE YOU SERIOUSLY DRIVING [insert car here], WOMEN DONT LIKE THAT
>STOP DOING WHAT YOU LIKE, DO EVERYTHING FOR WOMEN

So fucking desperate, yet still you are here as a shitposting virgin. There are women who are into fashion as well, you know. Not just men.
>>
>>10821846
LMAO
>>
>>10824744
I think you mean "females" B^]
>>
>>10821769
high quality bait 8/10 caused a big stir although a bit obvious
>>
>>10823209
leddit user spotted gtfo
>>
>>10822951
That's not what sunglasses are for you mongoloid
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 460x474px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 460x474px
topkek quality thread
>>
>If you want a pair of Adidas, get a nice pair of sambas.

Jesus christ, this fuckin bait.
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.