[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QTDTTOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: 1448245359885.jpg (52KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
1448245359885.jpg
52KB, 736x981px
Hey /fa/, my girlfriend has shite fashion sense.

How do I get her interested in a more aesthetic/fashionable lifestyle?

pic related: it's the closest pic i could find to her, only she's got brown hair slightly past her shoulders and her ass isn't that great, but aside from that same general build and skin color (not showing off, serious question).

thanks
>>
Why can't I find any stan smiths where the back tab is black?
Pictures exist where it is black but I can't find any for sale?
>>
ask in fuccboi general; read the sticky, man
>>
>>10818182
Use the 'mi adidas' function and make the tab black. While you're at it, switch out the laces for velcro.
>>
>>10818188
Velcro looks horrible
>>
Is it true white shoes make your feet look bigger?
Thinking of buy stans (I know I'm late to the whole thing) and I'm a size 10 will my feet look huge?
>>
w2c similair pants? Doesn't need to be nike

and I know the shirt is nike tech fleece
>>
>>10818439
so are the pants you dumb nigger
>>
>>10818439
>>10818662
its like, cmon son they literally look like the same materials
>>
Can a taylor make shirts shorter? Im a manlet and all my button-downs fit long af, also can the sleeves become shorter too? I've only taken pants to a taylor before
>>
File: 14775548796.jpg (39KB, 255x238px) Image search: [Google]
14775548796.jpg
39KB, 255x238px
You guys are all rather wealthy, aren't you? Checked out some of these pricetags and nearly had a fucking stroke.

Is fashion your main hobby? Have you always had an "eye" for fashion? Or is more of a "trained eye" sort of thing? Most of these cloths seem so strange to me, and the ones I appreciate tend to get shit on.

Just gathering intel on what the fuck is going on with this board. Autistic /fit/itzen here trying to make it, cannot for the life of me imagine myself wearing these cloths.

Help me lads
>>
>>10818281
Bumping for this
>>
>>10818439
I'd honestly recommend the nike pants aswell, owned a pair for a while now and they are the most comfy high quality tracksuit pants I've ever worn
>>
>>10818756
Lurk more and get a better understanding of what's good and not good. Get into some brands.
>>
>>10818174
Just find out what her sizes are and slowly build up her wardrobe yourself by buying her qt garments and footwear. Chokers, golf caps superstars
>>
Where can I get a lot of pairs of wool socks for cheap?
Don't really care about quality honestly just really like how they look but can't afford them
>>
>>10819040
Costco Kirkland Wool Trail socks, you can get them as a nonmember online. 4 pairs for ~$13
>>
Is it possible to save a leather jacket?

Found one but has dirt and dust on it. It's not stiff yet so it's still easily wearable and everything besides the dirt on it seems to be fine.

Would water be fine?
>>
>>10818878
>get into some brands
this is bad advice
>>
>>10819429
Leather is super hardy, people get way too uppity and treat it like it's more fragile than it is. Understandable since good leather is expensive, but the material is hard wearing. Get some leather cleaner, give it some conditioner and make it supple again, and in most cases that's all you'll need. If you're worried about water damage, use a wax instead of a silicone spray. In most cases water treatment isn't super necessary though.
>>
How are suit shirts supposed to fit? I've tried one where its just a touch too tight around the chest area but excellent otherwise, fits like a glove. while the half size up fits well on the chest but slightly more relaxed around the waist. Still a good fit but not as fitted. I got that instead cz i'm done with tight shirts and shit but i wonder considering if its under a suit should it be more fitted?
>>
>>10818756
watch designer runway shows and shit, they will open you up to a lot of ideas and clothing you think is weird, definately more of a trained eye than a natural eye though
also you dont have to be wealthy, you just have to really like the clothing and want to save up enough to afford it because you cant find it elsewhere
>>
>>10818753
Yes, they can. I've shortened sleeves before no biggie. They also can taper the waist area. Not sure about the entire length but i suppose they should be able to
>>
>>10819634
water damage is a thing?

This leather jacket was left outside for a while (hence the dirt) and has been in rain and dew in the morning. I don't really see any damage from the water.
>>
>>10818281
nah man, i wear size 13 stans.
>>
>>10818281
I got size 11AU and they look fine
>>
>>10818756
I started off exactly like you but i browsed sufu instead and couldn't grasp my head around goofninja shit. I like it now but doesn't really fit my style.

It really started when i got lucky and got ute ploier pants for like $60 brand new on auction. It was a simple 100% cotton pants with pleats but i was damn impressed with the fabric feel and the fact i got "designer" for like what, 1/5th of its worth? Compare that to what i shelled out for Zara/forever21/h&m i was dumbfounded.

Since then i monitor auction sites like ebay and grailed on an on and off basis for good deals. I try on things in shops to see how it feels and how things fit. If i see something worth buying i cop online. Also get to know your measurements, get your best fitting shirt/tee/jeans/pants and just measure chest (armpit to armpit), length, hem for pants, rise, etc.

Stick with what you like instead of what people say are good. Theres always a better version of a fast fashion mallbrand stuff for example (who do you think they're ripping off?) and there are occasions you can cop for cheap or almost on par with fast fashion retail. Cutting can be better, materials feel less plasticy, etc
>>
>>10818174
why are the dead in the eyes american apparel models so fucking hot
>>
>>10819684

Because they all look drugged, i.e. attainable.
>>
>>10818756
Fashion can also be a profitable hobby, like reselling those popular yeezy shoes.
>>
>>10818182
have you even tried?
http://www.endclothing.com/eu/adidas-stan-smith-s75076.html
>>
File: Casio-F-91W-watch.jpg (43KB, 860x860px) Image search: [Google]
Casio-F-91W-watch.jpg
43KB, 860x860px
so, i got this $25 amazon gift car for christmas. i was thinking of getting a terrorist watch. should I get a black one or a silver one?
or should I just get a better strap for my seiko 5?
>>
>>10819881
Black ones are the best since they have the ultimate price to performance of anything you'll ever wear
>>
>>10818281
Depends on how you're built obviously
>>
File: 1445685628649.jpg (4KB, 126x99px) Image search: [Google]
1445685628649.jpg
4KB, 126x99px
For my 21st I'm going to be inheriting my family's signet ring, pretty sure it's one that fits on your pinkie.

Would it be too fedoracore to wear in public? From what I remember it's gold with our coat of arms on the face, all very worn and in need of a polish.
>>
>>10819915
You can rock it like a fat gangster in old movies. But really i'd say you just gotta have the attitude to pull off something like that
>>
>>10818174
>>10818174
What is the girls Name ? Does she have instagram ? Pls hell Anon
>>
>>10818191
>>10818188
velcro makes you look like you just came out of primary school
>>
posting this question here since there's no slp general atm

what size slp jeans should i get if i wear a 29/32 in acne ace cash?
i really wanna get the ones with the frayed hems, but i want the jeans to be semi-cropped, and i've heard that slp jeans have a rly long inseam.
is it possible to hem the jeans to a 32 inseam, while still maintaining the frayed hems? or should i just the buy the normal mid-waisted jeans and try to fray the hem myself?
i just dont rly like the thought of fucking up 300+ dollar jeans myself :///

any help is appreciated
>>
can you hungry skellies give me all your /fa/ tips to be lean as fuck
>>
>>10821067
Go find the /thinspo/ thread, there are some tips there.
>>
>>10821067
>>10821094
this. obviously lots of pro-ana in there but also lots of people who just want to be lean. good motivator.
>>
>>10821094
>>10821109
found it in the cat thanks
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.