[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are men supposed to have curves?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: Fit_Boxes.jpg (143KB, 650x340px) Image search: [Google]
Fit_Boxes.jpg
143KB, 650x340px
Are men supposed to have curves?
>>
>>10817882
If you mean muscle mass and size to your frame then yes.
>>
>>10815134

I always think of men as fuckboys who wear suits like the one on the right
>>
>>10817882
Men are supposed to have a V silhouette the shoulders being the broadest and it getting smaller to the hips
>>
>>10817920
Yeah, I naturally have that when I'm on a good diet without fucking love handles.

I heard women like V-shape/Triangle body shape since it points to your twinkie and what not

Got to get back in shape, the only issue I have are my large thighs and even thicker calves
>>
if youre fit or thin, perfectly fitted and slim fit is always best

Loser fits are for people who have extra padding so they dont accentuate it and hide it a bit.
>>
>>10819515
>I heard women like V-shape/Triangle body shape since it points to your twinkie and what not

Sounds like pop psychology to me, but I'm sure there's some evolutionary explanation for it. Point is that generally speaking yeah, they like it.
>>
>>10819551
It's not though, also coincidentally back in my highschool psychology class I legit heard these two hot ass girls (pic related is the best looking out of both) talk about what's their ideal type of guy/first thing they look for in a man and they both said this at the same time: "Body type" and grinned/nodded accordingly at each other
>>
>>10819632
>psychology class
>end up being a psycho
>>
File: god damn it.jpg (38KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
god damn it.jpg
38KB, 500x375px
>>10819551
>>10819632

lol I'm pretty sure they're talking about this "V" guys...
>>
File: tumblr_non3slWXQd1titub2o1_1280.jpg (72KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_non3slWXQd1titub2o1_1280.jpg
72KB, 709x765px
>>10817920
my hips are genetically wide as fuck and I have a skinny torso / arms. Even if I start to lift, my shoulders and hips will get even at its best.
>>
>>10819737
That's a V-taper, and no the inverted triangle is still the most attractive body type to females
>>
>>10819846
your hips are wider than your shoulders?
>>
>>10819851

No, that's actually called an Adonis Belt.

V-taper is what you call the shape of the torso with broad shoulders and slim waist (the "inverted triangle" you're speaking of).
>>
File: day-1[1].jpg (388KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
day-1[1].jpg
388KB, 1536x2048px
>>10819867
don't want to post pics but my body is like pic, but with even wider hips and fat thighs.

should i just kill myself already?
>>
>>10819851
Just stfu and quit pulling shit out of your ass.
>>
>>10819884

It doesn't look hopeless. Your hips might seem wider because of your fat tighs. Sounds like you're a regular skinnyfat with unfortunate fat location, though it's really hard to say without an actual pic of you. I think you can make it if start lifting and keep dedicated.
>>
>>10819884
use pants with pleats until you get your shoulders even with your hips.
>>
>>10817882
Slim suits are fucking retarded. I love seeing tryhard faggots wear them and not pull them off, this includes the faggot manlet at work.
>>
>>10819948

sounds like you're jealous
>>
>>10819948
KEK I bet the manlet made a rippa call on u at work today. Heather from accounting laughed hard.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.