[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aziz Ansari

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

I like his style
>>
>>10817264
>>
>>10817264
hit and miss imo,mostly miss
>>
>>10817264
>his style
yeah sure
>is he pulling it off?
nah
>>
>>10817264
This is a solid article, he wears some actually really nice pieces in Master of None

http://www.mrporter.com/journal/the-look/mr-aziz-ansari/587
>>
way too curated

he looks like a dork, whats the fun in a comedian that tries that hard
>>
The stuff he wears on the show is nice, but like the poster above it looks too curated, pieces look to new and unnatural.
>>
File: azyzz.png (2MB, 1417x1205px) Image search: [Google]
azyzz.png
2MB, 1417x1205px
This one is pretty cool, I love the parka.

Pants and coat aren't the best match colourwise, but I guess this makes him look relaxed and approachable rather than an unapproachable semi-goth like most of us.
>>
>>10817264
He have something creepy in his eyes. Or maybe the empy look + smiling..?
>>
>>10819445
what are those nike already ?
>>
>>10819516
Killshot 2.
>>
>>10819445
>unapproachable semi-goth

Are we really that bad anon :/
>>
this show and its fans are reddit tier. If youre reddit tier it means u are a beta hipster faggot white knighy literal piece of shit. If I saw you in piblic I would either completely ignore you because you look almost identical to every other reddit cucklord or burst out laughing if your faggotry allows you to actually stand out. Its possible I might even do both. This is not just what i think, its what everyone thinks who isnt a deluded redtard aswell. Just end yourself if you like this show, your friends and family will just replace you with another hipsterfaggotclonemanchild
>>
>>10817264
hi r/mfa
>>
>>10818744
yeah its nice. Does he wear cp´s? He is wearing these white sneakers, they are also mentioned in the show, but im not sure.
>>
>>10819980
yeah he wears cp's
>>
>>10819980
>>10820059
God this is pathetic
>>
>>10819528
>Killshot 2
Thanks !
>>
>>10817264

desu
>>
>>10817264
I say buy it

Treat yo self
>>
>>10817264
I mean he had some say in what he wears since he co produced the show. I agree that some of the looks are too "new" and dont really look worn in. The thing is none of them are super flashy and attention grabbing, I like the sublteness of it all.

That being said there is no way a struggling actor could wear SLP and BoO all the time lmao
>>
>>10821805
In the show he makes a lot of money from commercials.
>>
>>10821937
oh yeah gogurt makes a little sense then
>>
>>10821805
>That being said there is no way a struggling actor could wear SLP and BoO all the time
You see that apartment he was in?
Nigga was making bank, probably from pilots that went unsold.
>>
>>10820242
Just want to know if they memed well but yeah you are a cunt i get it
>>
>>10821960
place is 10/10 I would take his life
>>
>>10821976
The apartments in Drinking Buddies still a best.
Read somewhere that they belonged to various actors that just let them film there.
>>
>>10822004
>mfw ill someday have an audio setup like that
>>
wow this thread sucks almost as bad as that mark kozelek inspo thread from a long time ago
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.