[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lately when I hang out with my friends I feel uncomfortable with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 168326.jpg (127KB, 685x960px) Image search: [Google]
168326.jpg
127KB, 685x960px
Lately when I hang out with my friends I feel uncomfortable with my style, like if I'm the "awkard guy" that wears strange stuff. I mean, I know that I wear "strange clothes bought online"... but I did never tought that people would percive me as a weirdo. Sometimes I think that maybe if someone else in my acquitances wear stuff like mine, maybe I would not feel uncomfortable; I never felt so insicure about my clothes so here I am, what do you think bros? Opinions?
Pic Related: I wear this windbreaker and stuff like this
>>
Get some balls, rock what you wear.
>>
>>10810908
That's pretty dope. Honestly even if they don't like it go for it. Self worth is not based on other people's opinions.

If you want your friends to be interested in the same things as you, talk about it casually once in a while. Don't be that guy that always talks about one thing non stop. Simple things like "what do you think of these shoes?". Maybe one or more will take an interest. If not, it'll be easier to connect with people with similar tastes in the future.
>>
>>10810908
that's my girl's favorite manga, didn't know there was a windbreaker, neat
>>
>>10810908
Looks dope.

I'm pretty much the only guy who cares about fashion in my small group of friends, but I don't let it bother me. I get enough time on /fa/ to chat shit about it and not have to bother my friends with it, although I will mention if I like somewhere their wearing, and I've noticed they sometimes say the same back now and again. I'm sure the people you hang out with don't hate what you wear so why are you so uncomfortable with it? If you think it looks good, wear it.
>>
Try tonning it down a little.
Maybe add more básics.
At least until you feel confortable.
>>
Im in the same boat as OP. Except im in a fraternity so it makes it even fucking harder. I can feel so uncomfortable somtimes, ive gone back to my apartment and changed lol.

My school is the least effay ive ever seen. The height of fashion is blacks in roshes and joggers or the 5 chinese students who wear fake rick or hba shit with jordans.

I do get compliments on some of my jackets and sneakers, mainly by black people though so i feel like im doing something wrong...
>>
>>10810908
I wouldn't worry about what other people think about your clothing style, I mean you're expressing yourself and showing that you've some character to yourself and that you're original.
Plus That windbreaker's rare as fuck, W2C?
>>
>>10810908
w3c uzumaki windbreaker?
>>
>>10813842
Looks like this
http://apparelk.bigcartel. com/product/uzumaki-windbreaker-preorder
>>
lol that's because people are laughing at your yellow fevered weeaboo ass aka u look like a joke who couldnt get a white girl
>>
>>10810908
OP, part of the appeal of people that wear loud/unusual clothing is the fact that they have the confidence to do so. You're basically telling everyone, idgaf what you think, I know I'm fresh. Fall back
>>
>>10812189
>i get compliments from the most fashionable race, so maybe im doing something wrong
>>
>>10810908
get cooler friends
>>
>>10813904
I'm OP, and maybe you're right. Maybe this is my problem...since my ex gf left me, I don't think I'm comfortable with my clothes. Back then, I was wearing everything, and I did not give a fuck about what other people tought about me. But now since I'm "alone", I feel weak and insicure. I know that the best thing to do is to return to the "idgaf of what people think" status mind...but I don't feel like that anymore.
>>
>>10810908
Fuck I want to cop this, someone talk me out of it. I like it but I think Im being a fag since it isnt a designer piece and its kind of like the internet version of HBA with loud graphic ect
>>
>>10810908
1: Stop wearing such weird clothes
2: Grow some fucking balls and quit being a little bitch

Choose.
>>
>>10810908
If you respect his work, you would not wear that. If i see you on the streete at night, i would stab you and take your meme hoodie
>>
>>10814063
What other kinds of "unusual" clothing do you wear? Pls post pics
>>
>>10813973
Nig please
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.