[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I started dressing nicer in the past few months and I noticed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: %2362233042.jpg (5KB, 300x253px) Image search: [Google]
%2362233042.jpg
5KB, 300x253px
I started dressing nicer in the past few months and I noticed that whenever someone walks past me they sniff me. It could be a coincidence, maybe they have a cold, but I swear it happens about 4-5 times a day.

Does this happen to anyone else? What's the deal?
>>
>>10808354
its called autism, you have it
>>
File: 3456.jpg (74KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
3456.jpg
74KB, 245x245px
>>
>>10808410
Who is this semon demen
>>
>>10808354
Now that you know how to dress, it's time to learn to shower.
>>
Cus u icy breh u give them a cold
>>
>>10808458
You don't sniff something that smells bad, anon
>>
>>10808476

When something strong smelling catches your nose you instinctively sniff again to get a better sense of whether it was a good or bad smell.

Also it's winter so everyone has a runny nose.
>>
>>10809033
If it's bad you don't tho
>>
>>10809174

you don't know it's bad until you sniff again. You don't even realise you did the first sniff
>>
>>10809186
What if they stop you and just start sniffing all over
>>
>>10809217
What if you sniff and you die?
>>
smelly boy
post feet
>>
>>10809236
Sure, later tonight. But html5 doesn't support scratch and sniff yet.

I use hair clay that is scented, maybe it's too strong
>>
do you wear cologne?
>>
>>10809362
A small amount of creed by aventus
>>
>>10809391
then maybe you're retarded because they can possibly smell it
case
fucking
closed
retardo
>>
>>10809398
I wore it before changing my wardrobe and wasn't sniffed nearly as much
>>
>>10809408
you have been granted autism then
>>
>>10809411
What powers does that give me? Besides an uncanny ability to be aware of sniffing
>>
>>10809431
you have been granted the power to have no friends, good fits will not be upon you
>>
>>10809391
>creed by aventus
>>
>>10809508
What the fuck is wrong with that you coppertop
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.