[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm finally considering going no-poo. I've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: clear.jpg (128KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
clear.jpg
128KB, 2000x2000px
So I'm finally considering going no-poo. I've been lurking around and, as expected, have come across a fuckton of different procedures and products that people oti claim you need to buy in order to pull it off like apple cider vinegar, clarifying shampoo, deep conditioner, etc. I was wondering if you guys out there could recommend me what I actually need seeing as you're the experts and so I don't fuck it up from the get-go.
>>
3 months in, only using water and argan oil. my hair is fucking fabulous.
>>
>>10808329
What kind of hairstyle do you have? Post pic
>>
Just be careful man, I'm almost bald at top since I started doing it.
>>
File: 1380376760822.jpg (25KB, 569x428px) Image search: [Google]
1380376760822.jpg
25KB, 569x428px
>>10808284
no poo is a scam

did it for 1-2 years

i actually use tresemme now that exact bottle shampoo and conditioner

no poo is a meme friend
>>
think it all depends on yr hair. I don't wash my hair nor generally even rinse it and it's fine. kinda itchy, vaguely greasy, but no more or less than someone who uses product. Basically just makes my hair look more "natural" if that makes sense, and keeps its shape better. I've been doing this since I was about sixteen (22 now) but I know some people who, if they skip a day, will have real greasy hair.
>>
>>10808284
No poo didn't work for me long term. My hair was GOAT at the start with ACV + BS but it didn't last and quickly failed after I went swimming.

Now I conditioner wash only and my hair has never been better. I'd recommend trying that desu

Yet again I have alarmingly dry hair
>>
People who work for a living have to actually wash their hair.
>>
File: asdf.png (4MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.png
4MB, 2448x3264px
>>10808329
my hair was incredibly thick and dry. it's much silkier now.

my cam is really shitty, can't really see it desu
>>
Is there an initial period with Argan oil where your hair turns to shit?
>>
>>10808284
everyone's hair and skin is different... you just have to try a bunch of things to figure out what works for you.

i wash my hair once a month with shampoo.
all other times, its just water.
no smell, not greasy, no dry scalp.
>>
>>10808421
the first 1-2 weeks were quite shitty. my scalp was quite flaky and i couldn't really do much about it. but i think this was more because my hair was used to the shampoo, rather than a side effect of argan oil
>>
>>10808427

I'm already conditioner only so I don't have to worry about my hair going cold turkey from shampoo
>>
>>10808422
Hot, warm, or cold?
>>
>>10808329
>argan oil
Any specific brands? Also, what's your method of application? Do you need to mix it with anything before applying or?
>>
>>10808487
some no name brand from italy iirc.

>method of application
after showering (water only, lukewarm), i dry the air with a towel and cover my hair evenly with about 2ts worth of argan oil. i don't blow-dry my hair afterwards.

you don't have to mix the oil with anything.

I've also heard some good things about coconut oil, so you might want to try that.
>>
>>10808506
>2ts
As in two teaspoons?
>>
>>10808512
yeah, although i certainly don't measure it out, i just take a tiny amount of the bottle
>>
>>10808546
Cool man thanks. Should I just buy online then or can it be found in outlets?
>>
>>10808564
no prob. looked the brand name up, it's actually quite well-known in Europe, don't know if it's available in the US though.

It's called Nashi Argan. Look it up.
>>
>>10808616
Thanks senpai
>>
>>10808284
what the fuck is no-poo
>>
I've been no-pooing since Monday. Mainly because I have long curly hair and it hasn't been as thick as it used to be.

My hair is a little greasy right now so I may just wash it with some of that pura d'or gold label (no SLS)

Who here washes their hair twice a week?
>>
>>10809038
Not taking shit you dumb-dumb.
>>
>>10809073
just letting u kno
no poo is months of doing it
3 days from your last shampoo is still on shampoo status
thats about how long you're supposed to take between shampoos lmao
>>
everyone in this thread smells like shit and they don't even realize it
>>
>>10808284
i thought you will try to stop pooping
>>
Good and easily available conditioners for a conditioner-only cure?
>>
>>10808384
conditioner-only is still no-poo, retard.
>>
>>10810945
you have shit hair and don't even realize it
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.