[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I realized yesterday that I'm just an inherently ugly person

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
I realized yesterday that I'm just an inherently ugly person /fa/. What do I do now?
>>
>>10806489
get fit and a better haircut
>>
compensate by being fit, attaining money,status, skills
>>
Be your own kind of beauty.
>>
Have faith in yourself. Trust me, people who have confidence appear good looking. Maintain hygiene have a good haircut
>>
No one can be ugly for everyone and no one can be beautiful for everyone
>>
Remember being ugly doesn't make you a bad person.

Hold yourself up, as others have said get fit and dress well. Get really good at what you love.

No matter what, someone out there is going to have it easier/better than by just being born. Accept it and work on yourself. Also don't compare yourself to others. That leads to a pretty shallow and unfulling life.
>>
File: Billy.jpg (33KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Billy.jpg
33KB, 640x640px
Who gives a fuck? You don't have to be attractive to get laid. You don't have to be attractive to be successful. You don't have to be attractive to have confidence.

You know what you should be worrying about more? Being a little bitch. Now it's time for you to change. Are you going to keeping whining like a girl on /fa/ or are you actually going to do something about it and improve your life for the better?
>>
make up for it by buying expensive clothes
>>
>>10806489

realize that you have the energy of youth and that's what you're going to miss when you're 50.

realize that beauty is not an acheivement

realize that your value is not how you look or what you own but what your compassion, your passion, your thoughts and actions and your ability to provide.
>>
>>10806489
>>
>>10806489
let us see how bad it is
>>
>>10806489
what made you realize
>>
File: DOLAND.jpg (17KB, 180x219px) Image search: [Google]
DOLAND.jpg
17KB, 180x219px
>>10806514
>>10807242
>TFW WHEN FUCKING BALD

WHAT NOW
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.