[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How fucked am I?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: fuckedup.jpg (157KB, 1000x912px) Image search: [Google]
fuckedup.jpg
157KB, 1000x912px
Just to clarify, Im a fucking newfag when it comes to fashion...

I just bought this jacket before reading up on reviews and before realizing that Fabrixquare has a reputation of being bad quality clothes...

Working on cancelling the order as we speak but it has gone 25 hours and im afraid it's to late.
If it's to late, all there is to ask is: How fucked am I?

Link to the jacket btw: http://www.fabrixquare.com/fog-shirring-sleeve-ma1-flight-bomber-jacket.html
>>
mediocre b8
>>
>>10804819
It's not even bait Im actually being serious :S
>>
File: deluge_lg.jpg (999KB, 1500x1900px) Image search: [Google]
deluge_lg.jpg
999KB, 1500x1900px
You spent $75 dollars on a cheap beater bomber. I don't see the problem. Cover it with punk patches and live your fucking life in it until it falls apart.
>>
>>10804759
You could have bought a more better bomber from fucking h&m , f21 , pacsun, etc for like 25 bucks
>>
>>10804759
In europe you can send back an online purchase within 14 days and get a refund.
>>
>>10804759
Leave this site, /fa/ is not fashionable
>>
What do you expect us to tell you? You bought a jacket from a company you were unaware of. Ok, don't buy it from there anymore. You ended up not liking it. Okay, now you ask how fucked you are? You're pretty fucked. What else did you think? That maybe you were kinda okay? You didn't like the jacket man, what the hell lol. I mean if you're asking how you can improve it by using DIY, then rephrase your question appropriately, but if you're just looking for emotional security, then we can't give you any. And btw, you're going to learn to be more secure about your emotions in the real world.

This is why people think you're b8ing. It doesn't seem like you're asking any real advice. It seems like you're just asking for emotional comfort. Don't make it seem so, and don't even do it! Just trying to help.
>>
Oh wait, I think I know what you're emotionally insecure about. Is it because you thought maybe we could tell you it's not bad and then make you proud to wear it? In that case, you're failing to be fashionable. Wear what you like man, and don't buy stuff that cheap or from a brand you don't know and not expect any trouble. Find out the return policy first. Don't repeat the mistake. Or shop IRL.

Also it's hilarious that Kanye is supposedly wearing it.
>>
>>10805079
All of this

And above all else don't listen to /fa/

According to them whatever is in fashion is Normie wear
>>
lmao are u that aspie that u cant handle cancelling an order
if you cant cancell now just tell the courier to send it back when it arrives and they'll refund your money, if not just chargeback at the bank and you're done with it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.