[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Puma brand? I always disliked most of their clothes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: pyoomer.jpg (9KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
pyoomer.jpg
9KB, 400x400px
Thoughts on Puma brand? I always disliked most of their clothes but I'm a fan of one of their hoodies however it has branding all over it. What do most people think of them? Will people think I look like shit because it has the brand name all over it?
>>
>>10804017
they are give and take. puma carson's are a nice, cheaper alternatives to nike or adidas shoes. as far as the logo, it isn't bad, but the association with Lacoste and Indian/Spanish/Caribbean nationalities is heavy.
>>
>>10804024
It's more a brand worn by chavs & slavs here. I just want to know if people will look down on me if I got Puma written across the front of the hoodie
>>
bape bape bape bape
>>
File: rp.png (893KB, 482x1066px) Image search: [Google]
rp.png
893KB, 482x1066px
Tell people the puma is your spirit animal, that's what I do
>>
>>10804064
It is the bape one lmao
>>
Probably just going to buy it, I could always wear a jacket over it anyway
>>
>>10804024
As a guy who lives in a Spanish speaking country with a caribbean coast, no one uses Puma here
>>
>>10804065
more like pidgeons.
>>
>>10804017

they have some decent shoes after all
>>
>>10804017
I like the Puma Suedes, but that comes from years of breakdancing and those being the most comfortable shoes for the occasion. I have a hoodie from them that's a collab with Ducati, it's a really nice biker type of jacket and it doesn't have their logo all over it. Anyways, if you're white you might look Slav unless you know how to wear streetwear styles, if you're brown then kek, and if you're Asian you'll look like a hypebeast. Obviously, Asian or non-Slav-looking white are your best options.
>>
Puma is the Nike of yurpoors. It's also seems to be the choice of lower middle class asians. Just another, "pay to wear obnoxious branding". On the rare occasion they can have decent shoes
>>
doea anyone actually wear Fila? i wonder how they stay in business.
>>
>>10804780
popular in countries you've never heard of
>>
>>10804438
Same geographic situation, no one wears original puma (besides football jerseys) just fucking clones (Mexico).
>>
>>10804640
I'm white, it was the Bape Puma collab because I'm a faggot
>>
their polos are remarkable tho
>>
>>10804797
>popular in irrelevant 3rd world shit holes
>>
>>10804017
I like their shoes and have a pair I wear frequently
they are pretty comfortable and I don't see a lot of other people wearing pumas
>specialsnowflake
most faggot posers wear fucking adidas and nike shoes thinking they are either kanye west or some fucking rapper "everyone listens to"
>>
Yeah I have a disliking for puma as well but I don't really know why even there nice looking shoes that have minimal branding as soon as I relise there pumas I automatically hate them
>>
Does everyone know the history of Adidas VS Puma?
Each company was started by a Dassler brother (Adi Dassler created Adidas).
There are villages in Germany who remain loyal to each brand due to the employment the companies provided for them.
>>
>>10805914
Wear shoes you like. If you're picking them because you're worried about what other people think (which you're doing), you're no better than a hypebeast sporting Supreme clothing a ugly Foamposites.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.