[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bought some raw denim for sick fades and I haven't washed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I bought some raw denim for sick fades and I haven't washed them yet (it's only been 3 weeks) but they smell like moist asshole, and stink up any surface I sit on. Is there anyway to get rid of the smell without washing?
>>
>>10800541
you sound like you have a shitty diet and don't bathe enough
>>
I wear my jeans for 1-2 weeks without washing them and they don't smell at all.

see >>10800544
>>
You sure it ain't your undergarments? I've had 3 pairs of Naked and Famous jeans, and even 4 wears a week on the same pair never smelled. Not to be an ass, but it may be you, unless you didn't get denim and instead got a more absorbent material. Denim really doesn't hold odorous smells from the body that well, which is why there's a market for raws. Other options could be sticking them in your freezer overnight to kill the bacteria, or febreezing the shit out of the yoke and leaving them, ideally, in the hot sun. But that ain't really an option if you're in the northern hemisphere.
>>
>>10800541
Wash them, and yourself. Holy shit.
>>
>>10800544
>>10800568
>>10800621
Thank you for the input guys. I will try putting them in the freezer.

And just for the record. I bike to work and sit on my ass all day so that's what causes my swamp ass.
>>
i wear the same pair of jeans every day. i wash them once every 3 or 4 months, and they never smell bad. my fades are coming along great. the trick is this: hang them outside at night, so they can get fresh air. that way they will be fresh in the morning and any smell will have gone away. also, spray febreeze on the dick area about once a week to add some nice scent.
>>
also, just throwing it out there that this is a myth:

"Other options could be sticking them in your freezer overnight to kill the bacteria,"

if you reasearch this, it has been debunked. freezing jeans does NOT kill bacteria. it renders the bacteria inactive while frozen. once the jeans thaw out, the bacteria will still be there and will become active again, and the smell will return.
>>
>>10800541
Why not just wear the jeans around the house?

The honeycombs come from you just sitting down too, and nobody has to deal with your shitty pants. Its a win win situation
>>
>>10800777
Get some baby powder and wipe it in your buttcrack. Watch some AlphaM if you need hygiene advice.
>>
File: hammer.jpg (18KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
hammer.jpg
18KB, 500x332px
>>10800816
you're supposed to kill them while they're asleep, genius.
>>
I get severe swamp ass and eat like shit and mine are going on 10 months without smelling like anything but jeans

try showering once a month you fuckin swamp beast
>>
>they fell for the raw denim meme
>>
Freezer will kill the bacteria and get rid of the smell
You can use an antibacterial odor eliminating spray too
>>
>>10802061
Freezer doesn't kill bacteria it preserves it, just like how animals and disease, Dan get preserved in ice and mummies
>>
>>10802074
Most bacteria can't live in extreme temps
>>
>>10802074
You're right I forgot how fucking cold Egypt is
>>
>>10802079
Well extreme heat would kill/obliterate bacteria completely but extreme cold would just basically cryogenically freeze bacteria which could be reactivated once thawed out
>>
>>10802086
Are you a conspiracy theorist or something
Bacteria die unless they're in dark warm moist environments and have something from which to derive nutrients, ie agar in a Petri dish in an incubator
>>
>>10800541
Just put them in your freezer overnight. Kills any odour
>>
>>10800541

fabreeze or similar
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.