[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ian Connor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (116KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 640x853px
ian connor I know you browse this dumb website you pussy fuck. You're only hard when you're with you boys but you know when it was just me and you "just wanted to talk it out". I giving you two options you can.
A. Take a vacation from the city for a week and a half
Or
B. We fight it out just you and me.
And I know you gonna read this to because you're a egomaniac sociopath.
>>
File: 1450520723918.jpg (91KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1450520723918.jpg
91KB, 960x960px
>>10798726
reminder
>>
>>10798726
Is this Asspizza? Shout outs to Luka, Father Steve, Gucci Kerwin, and how can we forget theSpaghetti Boys
>>
>>10798726
>fite me faggot

This will only be fashionable if he responds, then it's an event and becomes socially relevant.

I'm sure /fa/ is the last place anybody in the industry would come to. It's beyond laughable. He's probably trolling on /v/ with Tyler The Creator.
>>
>>10798726
kek
>>
Not OP, but I don't even understand his purpose on this planet. He's Wiz Khalifa's errand boy and ASAP Rocky's tag-a-long puppy. He's self-proclaimed to things that he's never contributed to. He's arrogant and selfish because he's aware the best thing he's done in life is get coffee orders right, despite calling himself a trendsetter. His relevance in the fashion world slash Twitter is depicted through memes and blurbs in Highsnobiety that he probably wrote himself.

Everything he's ever said or posted is something that Virgil has tried to do and Ian waters it down with some other shittier version. The man is 5'5 and like 120 soaking wet; he missed his calling at Gymboree.
>>
All these "streetwear" kids are faggots. You wanna know how to kick these kids asses? Give them a bar with a plate on each side and tell them to rep it 10 times. Seriously, why are these scrawny cunts getting attention, people are feeding their egos and they flaunt around like they're hot shit.
>>
>>10799309
You could also just... kick their asses.
>>
File: ronnie-coleman-in-a-suit.jpg (215KB, 689x799px) Image search: [Google]
ronnie-coleman-in-a-suit.jpg
215KB, 689x799px
>>10799309

is this you?
>>
>>10798726
spoken like a true fat nerd who spends all his parents money on supreme
>>
Bitch You Wish
>>
I choose option b. You choose the place and time. We'll have some fun one on one personal time ;+)
>>
>>10798726
>implying we'd accept ian connor onto our board, that ugly manlet can't hang
>>
>>10798774
literally all embarassing instafamed losers. can't wait to see their regret in a year or two once they realize the money they spent on cops could've been used to move them out of their parent's apartments
>>
File: image.jpg (192KB, 640x542px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192KB, 640x542px
>>10800342
You can call the other guys losers, but it's a fact that Luca has a better wardrobe, style, aesthetics, and lifestyle than anyone here on FA.
>>
>>10800719
>skateboard
>no skate shoes
>>
Ian Conner here, youre such a pussy trying to call me out on /fa/, you're the biggest fag here. You're just jealous I get to hang out with ASAP and Kanye, the list goes on my nigga. So back off.
>>
>>10800719
>poorly fitting meme jumper
>rick tote because i know about rick guys!!
>knock kneed chubby thighs skinnyfat etc
>shoes by SL, the worst brand aimed at teens ever conceived
>>
>>10798726
you and ian are both insta faggots. only difference is you and your fuck buddy got your ass beaten by ian's boy, he didn't even have to do shit
>>
>>10800780
It's not his skateboard. He gazes upon the discarded board and is reminded of the illusory nature of all things, especially extreme sports.
>>
>>10800780

>muh aesthetic
>>
>>10800719
that looks horrible
>>
>>10800001
Bad b8 m8.

Everybody Knows That Retarded Nigger Types Like This.
>>
>>10798726
Timestamp or gtfo cuckpizza.

Also both Ian and asspizza are fucking garbage. Asspizza's stuff is absolute shit and Ian,a self-important monkey, dresses pretty lame; his fits have 0 creativity and he just basically wears supmeme and cucklace.
>>
boomp
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.