[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smoking is obviously /fa/shionable but what about how you carry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 4L_P7E1WMEi.jpg (133KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
4L_P7E1WMEi.jpg
133KB, 450x450px
Smoking is obviously /fa/shionable but what about how you carry them around?
Is a little carry case like pic related worth a cop?
Thoughts ?
Anyone carry their smokes in something other than the original box you got them in?
>>
>>>/f/edoralounge
>>
>>10796989
>>>/f/edoralounge
>>
>>10796989
I have one from paris that has a laser etched picture of the moulin rouge on the front. I carry it everywhere, with a pack of matches inside as well.
>>
DUDE MILD SELF HARM LMAO
>>
>>10796989
I have a few blank boxes that a guy in my design class had left over from one of his projects.
>>
"dud i wached mad men"
have fun with cancer bud
>>
>>10797046
>>10797087
straightedge fags pls leave.
>>
>>10797046
ur a pussy
>>
>>10796989
>cigarette case
don't forget your fedora, cane, wrist watch, and fountain pen!
>>
Don't forget to use only matches. And not the store bought shit, but the nice homemade ones you made with your own earwax using Grandpa's old recipe. Don't worry, I read about it on reddit too, but I won't spoil your secret ;)
>>
>posting memes and not an actually discussion
>top kek
>>
>>10797013
REALLY??? DO YOU???
>>
Kek, smokers. When you grow up and look like a worn baseball glove at age 50, you're never going to be /fa/ again.

It's okay, you got the luxury of spending 15 minutes of every day looking like the angsty male lead from a French silent film. Totally, worth it, right? All the girls hop on your dick when they see you pull out your cigs, right?

... Right?
>>
>>10797384
>implying looking haggard isnt /fa/ at 50
>>
File: .........jpg (378KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
.........jpg
378KB, 1600x1200px
thanks for reminding me op. my friends birthday's coming up and she's a roller. a tobacco pouch would definitely be her speed

>>10797384

>has science gone too far
vegans or straightedge, which is worse?
>>
>>10797384
I smoke cigarettes and holy shit this is hilarious. Have you smoked before?
>>
File: gamb.gif (2MB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
gamb.gif
2MB, 426x240px
>>
>>10797405
>Implying "haggard at 50" will make you the next George Clooney. No, it won't. You'll look like that faggot elf that lives under the stairs in harry potter.
>>10797457
No.
>>10797425
Vegans.
>>
>>10796989
unless you're rolling your own please dont use a fucking case
>>10797087
never watched mad men but lucky strikes are great. getting loose tobacco in your mouth is pretty annoying unless you like to chew on it.
>>10797384
naw, its an addiction. i usually check the clock when i feel like a smoke and its usually about 2 to 3 hours after the last one. when i get stuff in my life in line ill probably stop but right now its something i compulsively occupy myself with.
also, looking like a cool grandpa is fa as fuck bruh.
>>
>>10796989

I make my own cigarettes for cost reasons and I carry a case for them, it makes me look less of a fucc than rolling cigarettes everywhere
>>
>>10796989
It's effay and i like it helps me smoke less
>>
File: ohyou.jpg (33KB, 456x342px) Image search: [Google]
ohyou.jpg
33KB, 456x342px
>>10797140
but fountain pens are fun to write with..
>>
>>10796989
don't it's cringey

just keep them in a crumpled cigerette box like all the other teens at the skatepark you hangout with
>>
>>10798149
no they aren't they're messy and stupid

but they're the most economical way to get fraud safe ink into pens.....

the more obscure the writing instrument and ink the better.....
>>
>>10796989
I smoke, but the fact that you think smoking is a fashion statement is pretty fucking cringe worthy.

Stop pretending to like hedonistic shit just to fit in. Your fits are most likely shit too.
>>
There's nothing fa about paying to kill yourself and smell like shit every day
>>
>>10797384
>All the girls hop on your dick when they see you pull out your cigs, right?
well, yeah but only to beg for a free smoke, really hate that, you meet interesting people like that tho

do you even go out m8?
>>
Unless you live in fascist state forcing producers to print gore on packs it's no use buying one
>>
File: mypetjimmy.jpg (59KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
mypetjimmy.jpg
59KB, 800x800px
>gore on packs
would you look at that, these latest packs have the open torso of some poor fuck saying shit about heart attacks

>mfw i´m collecting these shits
>mfw i have no face
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.