[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fabrixquare thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: fabrxquare.jpg (214KB, 1000x980px) Image search: [Google]
fabrxquare.jpg
214KB, 1000x980px
whats the quality of their leather shoes like? i want to get some ramones too poor to afford real ones.
>>
>>10796655

here

https://www.reddit.com/r/Repsneakers/comments/3v2fb3/review_rick_owens_drkshdw_ramones/

those are shit
>>
>>10796666

huh these actually looks good. taobao is such a hassle to do any purchase from.
>>
>>10796680

desu I am thinking of copping these. I can actually afford the real ones but it seems retarded to pay that much for shoes
>>
>>10796704
http://world.taobao.com/item/43764185546.htm?fromSite=main

how do these look? would prefer leather ones.
>>
>>10796777
>http://world.taobao.com/item/43764185546.htm?fromSite=main

honestly I have no idea i just picked those because they got really good reviews. and people actually took pics.
>>
>>10796666
>ive never seen a pair in real life

haha, this is like a car review by someone that doesnt drive
>>
>>10796666
>zips don't go all the way
>wonky holes on the side
>back silhouette completely farked

embarrassing waste of quads
>>
it's not effay to buy fake shoes
but it's also not effay to blow hundreds on a pair of shoes
what do
>>
>>10797072

eh if you like the aesthetics, but can't afford real ones its ok to buy fake shoes i guess. not all of us can be suckers.
>>
>>10797072
It's very effay to feel superior to plebs, so cop the real ones. bonus points if you have to starve yourself to afford them.
>>
>>10797151
Alright I feel. I guess it's not effay to pretend to be able to afford what you can't afford, i.e. buying fakes, so I'll just hold out until I can afford. And being a lucky white boy I don't have to starve myself because my parents pay for my meal plan at my university so we good.
I shouldn't just hold out on buying cheaper things though in the meantime desu
actually you know what, I think I will hold out
I should stop blogging tho
>>
>>10796777

I have those, leather is ok, toecap is a little too long so is tongue, 8lace holes instead of 7, sole is kinda rubbery.

Overall I like them and the average person wont look twice
>>
>>10797238

Forgot to add that there are waxed canvas ones on tao that are basically 1:1 but not leather ones
>>
File: ramones.jpg (642KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
ramones.jpg
642KB, 3264x2448px
>>10796666
here they are next to a legit pair. They're honestly great shoes and I wouldn't drop the 800+ for the real pair.

I get nothing but compliments walking around Toronto.

Album: http://imgur.com/a/jiXKp
>>
>>10797242
You've never gotten complimented for your shoes
I've seen Ricks in public and they all look like caricatures of shoes....such an embarrassment to see people wearing them
>>
>>10797242
thanks they look really good, hows the comfy level?
>>
>>10797262
ramones are like the most normal rick there is. they're just like bigger version of cons.
>>
>>10797265
car·i·ca·ture
ˈkerikəCHər,ˈkerikəˌCHo͝or/
noun
a picture, description, or imitation of a person or thing in which certain striking characteristics are exaggerated in order to create a comic or grotesque effect
>>
File: memeshoes.jpg (57KB, 610x482px) Image search: [Google]
memeshoes.jpg
57KB, 610x482px
>>10797263
On the reps, the feel is comparable to wearing a boot. They're not comfy but they're more than bearable.

>>10797262
> I don't like your shoes which means that no one else likes them.

lol
>>
Has anyone copped fabrixquare's FoG bomber? Any good?
>>
>>10797284
He can't afford them. That's why he's in this thread
I can but prefer to spend my money on Japanese outerwear or milspec bags
>>
I really would never buy reps other than tees or other super basic items. You're risking kind of a lot of money ($100 for those ramones) on something you have no idea will fit right or look good. desu if you're willing to maybe throw $100 away on a likely shit pair of shoes, you might as well save $350 and buy a used pair on grailed that you'll be able to wear forever. seeing poorfags justifying throwing away money is pretty depressing when if you just adjusted your shopping habits most brands would be in reach
>>
>>10797378
Additionally, do not forget that counterfeit industry is highly relatex to gangs of human traffic and pedo enablers in asia. Google it. Dont support these activities, it is totally not fa.
>>
>>10797409
Chinese fag here, can confilm
>>
>>10797409
desu i don't know if its really that much worse than fast fashion
>>
i am julien and i love cock
>>
>>10797378
But 350$ is a lot of money where I'm from. For reference the minimum wage of a fast food worker is about 1.50$/hour.

A new graduate salary is about 700$ per month.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.