[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys prefer vegan ramones or regular ramones? And should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (26KB, 422x563px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 422x563px
Do you guys prefer vegan ramones or regular ramones? And should i size down a full size? Thanks guys
>>
I like the toecap of the classic Ramones. It gives them more visual interest and character.
>>
i dont think ramones are vegans they just dont seems like one.
>>
>>10793456
I have the leather ones, I went TTS, they're a bit big do I'd say size down at least .5.
>>
>>10793477
This. I own waxed cotton ramones and they're a half to full size too large.
>>
>>10793477
Id love to go half size down but all the sites are only selling full sixes :s
>>
Op here. For reference, i own y3 qasa highs in 8.5 and they have quiet a bit of room in the toebox if i pull my foot back as far as i can.
>>
>>10793482
To be fair +1 to -1 are all fine IMO, just wear insoles and thicker socks if they're too loose.
>>
>>10793499
Lol, the reason i am trying to get a right size is because i dont want to deal with thicker socks or insoles..
>>
>>10793488
It's safer to size up than to size down.
>>
>>10793488
Size down 1, you'll be fine. I sized up on Geos and they fit fine to be fair.
>>
>>10793495
Definitely size down to 8 or maybe 7 if you want to risk it.
>>
>>10793507
Dont people usually size down one in geos though?
>>
>>10793512
Ill trust you and go to size 8. I thought i was a true size 9 for the longest time until i bought raf velcros in 42.. That shit fits like two sizes large. My friend has size 40 velcros and i fit into them fine lmao
>>
>>10793507
>sizing up on geos
U wot m8
I went down 1.5 for a snug fit
>>
>>10793456
I think the vegan ones look cleaner
>>
so whats the deal with geos? are they super comfortable? branding? good material? not manufactured in china? im trying to justify people paying +$500 for some ugly shoes.
>>
>>10793535
Very comfortable, only branding is on the inside of the tongue, there is countless amounts of variations, they're made in Italy.
>>
going for that full vegan look desu senpai
>>
>>10793535
But don't buy them if you don't like them, you'll never feel comfortable wearing them.
>>
>>10793544
I dunt think vegan ramones are actually vegan tho
>>
>>10793535
I like the appearance of the all-black ones, eye-catching without being offensive
They're really comfy once broken in
Plus i got mine new for £290 so that's nice
>>
>>10793535
There is nothing like them so yeah I'd pay $500. It's nice being able to afford nice things.
>>
>>10793544
>>10793547
Yeah there's a leather tab along the inside of the zip on the Vegans
>>
Does the zipper dig into your ankles when you wear them
>>
>>10793625
I wear high socks so no.
>>
>>10793523
well the Velcro sole is a whole size larger than tts
you're supposed to size down 1 regardless
inconsistent shoe sizing pisses me off though
>>
>>10793655
This
I don't get the point of having numbers to indicate sizes when said numbers don't match within a single brand, never mind across all brands
>>
>>10794229
Bump
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.