[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Social anxiety >Buy clothes online in different sizes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

File: 1416700835436.png (41KB, 195x179px) Image search: [Google]
1416700835436.png
41KB, 195x179px
>Social anxiety
>Buy clothes online in different sizes
>Try it on at home, return them if I don't like them/they don't fit

Feels good man
>>
Why would you buy nice clothes when you will look bad in them because of ur anxiety?
I had a dude in my school who used /fa/ and was really social akward, he looked like a fucking clown.
>>
>>10788869
But that is a normal and perfectly acceptable way of using online stores, they have that kind of return policy for a reason. Congrats on behaving like a reasonable human been I guess
>>
>>10788890
It's not the way it was intended, a lot of online stores don't even make profit because of this. But hey, you shouldn't feel guilty because of it
>>
pretty smart actually
>>
>>10790303
No it's not, it's fucking common sense.
This is literally the way online stores were meant to be used.
Don't congratulate this social retard frogposter as if he's come up with some genius innovation simply because he's figured out how to use an online store.
>>
>>10788892
>It's not the way it was intended, a lot of online stores don't even make profit because of this

[citation needed]
>>
File: wot.png (27KB, 580x679px) Image search: [Google]
wot.png
27KB, 580x679px
>>10788884

Do you have pictures of him you could post?
>>
>>10788884
That guy was probably autistic or something. Most people with anxiety get very good at hiding it.
>>
>>10790359
>Higher distribution costs and "significant technology investments” are weighing on profit, it said Thursday.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-10-15/zalando-lowers-profit-margin-forecast-amid-customer-fraud-costs
>>
>>10790375
>>10790440
He didn't looked akward in an autistic way, but he just wore memes all over + being social akward made him look like a tryhard
>>
>>10790463
You seem like a pretty big autist yourself
>>
>>10790463
Well I have anxiety and no one suspects it. It's easy to fake looking calm, chill, relaxed, approachable, when you're nervous with racing thoughts inside. What you're describing doesn't sound like anxiety. Anxiety is caused by too much self awareness. Sounds like he wasn't self aware enough and couldn't see what a fool he looked like.
>>
>>10790481
Well, thank you
>>
>8/10 /fa/ as fuck girl into me
>Take too much time to pursue it because im a pussy and never been in a relationship
>Finally ask her out after weeks of small talk and delaying
>I think we both had a really good time
>Week later asks me to new years party. Dont kiss her because once again am a pussy.
>Ask her out again today
>"Sorry anon im busy"
>I fucked up. At least next time ill know to come on more strong.
fuck
>>
>>10788884
>tfw this post is about me
>>10788890
>>
>>10790596
didn't mean to quote the second post
>>
>>10790591
wow same thing happened to me last new years and i thought the same thing
>>
>>10790636
Anything ever come of it for you?
Is she actually just busy or am i probably just fucked.
I know she was into me for quite some time.
>>
>>10790591
:( sucks man, know how you feel
>>
>>10788869
try zoloft, helped immeasurably
>>
>>10790656
man i was just like you, had numerous chanches to smash/ start something but i just didnt and the girls lost interest or tought im not into them, im now in a reltionship with a chick that had the balls to do the first move. was nothing major, she just grabed me and started making out with me. i basically had a massive mental block, coz i wasnt too popular until the last few years of hs, when i got really good at a sport and got a nice body coz of that, it got me interest from girls but i just fucking friendzoned myself by not taking the initiative. it ruined my chanches with a girl i really liked and i still regret it, if you like this chick by all means kiss her first chance you get, be agressive, act like a chad, they like that to start things of.
>>
>>10790656
she drifted away from me and eventually found someone else while right now im actually in the same situation again and its going to end the same way because im to pussy tbqh
>>
>>10790689
Yea man im just planning on going for it if I get another date.
Like you said I'll probably regret it for years if I dont.
>>
That sounds like a huge fucking hassle. Just comfort your fears head on, you're getting nowhere in life if you constantly avoid your problems.
>>
>>10790725
stop being a pussy, it really is that simple, just take the fucking plunge
>>
>>10790725
do it right this fucking second
>>
>>10790591
ever thought that she might have actually been busy?
>>
>>10790450
>>Higher distribution costs and "significant technology investments” are weighing on profit, it said Thursday.
Are you sure those costs and investments are related to the fact that people order clothes different sizes to make sure the item will fit them? It seems fairly simple: more orders over a short period of time, requires more labor, costs more.

Scanned that article quickly and it seemed like Zalando couldn't keep up with the amount of orders that came with it's growth. What OP does, doesn't necessarily has an effect on that, right? I mean I'm not sure you can say it's "not the way it was intended". Zalando seems to offer a lot of brands people can't access easily without the internet. The article also said a few things about abusing the pay-later option.
>>
>wasting resources and work force just because of your autism
you must feel ashamed man
>>
>>10791184
she'd have given an alternative time if she was interested
>>
tfw >$1000 leather jacket didnt fit, too much social anxiety to go to post office and send it back
>>
>>10791215
Autist posting about autism how adorable
>>
Would it be worth dropping a bunch of money to buy a bunch of plain t-shirts and that from uniqlo? I dont have many nice ones, just a couple of nice ones and a bunch of 'funny' old ones.
>>
>>10791184
It's possible as we both have class until friday. However, i think she would have said that she was free friday if she was interested :(
>>
>>10790725
fake it my kneegrow
>>
>>10791184
get a load of this c.uck
>>
>>10788884
>implying random people will know you have anxiety
>implying one guy who used /fa/ represents everyone on /fa/
>>
>>10788869
how exactly do you return clothing online. do you have to go to the post office? shit seems like a hassle to me.
>>
>>10788884
You have the comprehension skills of a retard.
>>
>>10793050
>>10793154
Oh boy.. You guys are triggerd, I know the dude was on /fa/ and he looked like a retard because of his lack of social skill. Nothing more nothing less.
>>
>>10792250
uniqlo sucks
>>
>>10793150
take care not to tore the box that sent your clothes apart and just put the ones that doesn't fit back in.
>>
>>10792071

They pickup you faggot. Also they have drop boxes for packages.
>>
>tfw extreme anxiety and socially retarded on top of that
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.