[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ENF General #17

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 49

File: 44643653resized.jpg (2MB, 1447x2047px) Image search: [Google]
44643653resized.jpg
2MB, 1447x2047px
Running late edition!

ENF=Embarrassed Nude Female(s)

An ongoing thread for ENF themed images, stories, or videos.

Archived Stories: http://pastebin.com/LARgaXEF

Notable ENF manga: http://pastebin.com/EVxahg1f

Notable ENF anime: http://pastebin.com/B4ex1tUD

ENF Games: http://pastebin.com/edRBSW4p

If anyone has any other suggestions for ENF Anime, Manga, and Games then post them and describe them in the thread. They'll be added to the pastebins.

Don't be shy about posting content in this thread; there are plenty of girls being shy for us!
>>
File: sukima010444.jpg (112KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
sukima010444.jpg
112KB, 800x600px
>>1716844
Current stories:

The Morning After, by Misa: >>1716836

My High School Principal Is An Alien??, by imaginedslight: >>1716579

A Christmas Gift, by Metabot: >>1713270
>>
File: sukima007500.jpg (210KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
sukima007500.jpg
210KB, 800x600px
>>1716845
You know, I used to have a few other images on the subject of a girl running out the door for school with less than the required amount of clothing to be considered decent. I really ought to organize my images...
>>
File: 6310452.jpg (673KB, 1000x1421px) Image search: [Google]
6310452.jpg
673KB, 1000x1421px
>>1716846
Then again, being too tired to realize works just as well.
>>
File: 3906625.png (2MB, 2101x1481px) Image search: [Google]
3906625.png
2MB, 2101x1481px
>>1716847
>>
File: 277-1.jpg (120KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
277-1.jpg
120KB, 960x540px
>>1716848
>>
File: 1254026260859.jpg (99KB, 624x724px) Image search: [Google]
1254026260859.jpg
99KB, 624x724px
>>1716838
C. Nothing bad could come from this, right?
>>
File: 1372859884170.jpg (185KB, 856x890px) Image search: [Google]
1372859884170.jpg
185KB, 856x890px
>>1716851
This is a fun edition. Someone told me an episode of La Blue Girl starts with this very premise(she goes from the shower to school), but I'm not into h anime so I could never confirm it.
>>
>>1716844
>http://pastebin.com/LARgaXEF
Time to update that, maybe? >>

My ENF-ish crossover is becoming more of a cohesive story, but I'm still having fun with it.
>>
>>1716846
The fact that she's wearing shorts makes me think she was trying to disguise herself as a boy only to have it backfire horribly...

That's a fun story idea.
>>
>>1716838
>[A] Stay there and focus on getting the cuffs off.
or
>[C] Get under the vehicle and wait for a better chance.
>>
>>1716857
I believe it's a sarong, actually.
>>
>>1716863
Or that. >> Still a fun notion.
>>
File: 33645230.jpg (196KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
33645230.jpg
196KB, 1000x1000px
>>1716854
Did you have pastebins for your previous stories? I can't remember. I usually only put finished stories in the pastebin anyway, which would leave two of yours (I think), and imaginedslight's last one (which I believe I put off due to laziness and the fact that it would have been harder to find the individual parts than usual.

>>1716852
I've honestly never watched it either, even though I've wanted to sometimes.

Also, the fact that that image was posted means that the Exhibitionism thread must have been pruned.
>>
File: 276d97a8920377969d05bea2e45c4073.png (368KB, 1125x1657px) Image search: [Google]
276d97a8920377969d05bea2e45c4073.png
368KB, 1125x1657px
>>1716838
Her best shot at a quick escape involves losing those cuffs. As Metabot had mentioned, Cheri could be coming down to "junk" the car. If Sabrina can get the cuffs off, then it can be her turn to set a trap.
>>
>>1716893
I did, and there's also the Fuuka and Ami ones I shared.
>>
>>1716838
Option C, wait.
>>
>>1716857

There's a comic about a girl that disgraces the god of womanhood and is turned into a male. She has to go to the beach wearing swimming trunks and no shirt, but since she's male it's normal and completely sfw. It's shockingly fappable. I can't remember what it was called but it's bundled with a story where a magic mirror transports a girl to a universe where it's socially acceptable to wear only nipple covers and shirts are considered indecent. Fantastic stuff if only I knew what it was.
>>
>>1716838

[B]
>>
>>1716579
>unambiguous response
>you people know what you want re. panties

It was obvious what Keiko needed to do. She needed to plant a hidden camera in the principal's office and catch him changing into his alien form, live on tape. That would teach him to use his alien powers to make her fall over!

But where to get a hidden camera? That would be easy. Her friend Satsumi was always fooling about with electronic stuff, cameras and computers and old consoles and so on. I'll bike over to her house right now, Keiko decided, and get her to rig one up for me.

As she bent over to unlock her bike there was a faint tingling sensation from beneath her skirt. She barely noticed it.

"A mere scrap of cloth," pronounced the Captain, holding the striped garment aloft. "Yet the mystical power these "pan-tsu" hold over the Earthlings is almost inconceivable. Earth women must keep them hidden at all costs, yet wear atop them only flimsy curtains of easily-raised fabric. What devil's bargain is this?"

"Out of my way!" yelled Keiko, tearing past Mr. Honda as he slouched behind his newspaper at the bus stop. "I've got creatures from another world to catch!" Her skirt flicked up behind her as she sped along the sidewalk. Mr. Honda averted his eyes politely and wondered if he'd really seen what he thought he'd just seen.

Men and women across town wondered the same thing as Keiko pedalled as fast as she could through the busy streets, narrowly avoiding a crash on more than on occasion. A passing postman eyed her up as she hopped off the bike in front of Satsumi's house and gave him a cross stare. As he turned away, embarrassed to have been caught peeking, she twisted around and tried to glimpse her own behind. Why was everyone looking at her? Did she have a kick-me sign on her back?

Her hands descended to her hips.

"Captain! Emergency!"
>>
>>1717090

The First Science Officer slammed the Big Red Button. Klaxons wailed.

"The subject has noticed our theft! But we've not had time to calibrate the transporter beam!"

"Give me a full update," snapped the Captain.

"We have to replace the pan-tsu immediately, but the size modulator hasn't locked on properly. We have several choices."

A) Don't put Keiko's panties back
B) Put them back, but two sizes too small
C) Put them back, but two sizes too large
D) Put them back the right size, but on her head
>>
>>1716838
If people can see you naked it doesn't matter if you're handcuffed or not. B.
>>
>>1716860
I think this would be a tie breaker vote... or it could cause a three-way, either/or.
>>1717091
C.
>>
File: 1408294718782.png (858KB, 721x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1408294718782.png
858KB, 721x1079px
>>1717091
B
>>
>>1717091

B
>>
>>1717091

B
>>
>>1717174

I suspect it's technically inappropriate, but I'd be very happy to see anything more you have of her (wish there was an NSFW /cgl/, though there's probably not enough content for it).
>>
>>1717174
Ryuko was also our mascot for a time.
>>1716860
I'll roll with this as putting C in the lead unless someone changes that in the next few minutes or so.
>>
>>1716963
[Part 27]
Sabrina wanted to focus on freeing her hands, or at least getting back to the relative safety of the building.

The continual sounds of approaching footsteps scared her away from doing either. She sighed in resignation, turned sideways, and went to lie backward before shifting her weight to hide beneath the underside of the towering vehicle.

Sabrina shut her eyes and tried not to think of the stinging concrete beneath her or the labyrinthine assortment of mechanical parts mere inches above her face.

As claustrophobic as her new surroundings were, they served their purpose. Soon enough she heard footsteps stop around the car. A glance to one side confirmed the sight of a red pair of sneakers pausing beside the driver door.

Good, obviously they had given up. Only the next thing she realized was that the owner of those shoes had gotten into the truck... and within seconds, it roared to life.

Of all the cars in the lot, why that one!? Sabrina wanted to clamor out in a panic, but she froze up for two reasons; one that she wasn't sure if it was clear... and more importantly that there was no guarantee she could get out from under the vehicle in time to stay safe. Those tires on either side of her prone stance made for one imposing sight.

Which meant instead she did nothing. As the underside of the vehicle grew warmer, Sabrina tried to lie still and wait for the unpleasant atmosphere to go away.

It finally did, though not in the way she wanted. The vehicle went swiftly into reverse, pulled out of the lot, and was gone down the road by the time Sabrina realized she was free from her self-imposed confines... and once again lying in plain sight.

She sat up, having meant to run for another form of cover... and instead she found herself staring at a familiar pair of sharp red heels, belonging to an equally familiar woman in formal business wear.
>>
>>1717200
"Interrupt your nap, sweetie?"
Cheri smiled without a trace of kindness, and looked over the unpleasant display the naked woman was making, lying there on the pavement.

"You know, he never said you were into all that..." With that snide remark, she peered over to the handcuffs binding Sabrina's wrists. "But hey, whatever floats your boat. Now then, I'd like those keys back, dear." Cheri extended an open palm, and it was obvious she wanted the only thing in Sabrina's possession that wasn't locking her hands behind her back. "You had your chance."

"Why should I!? You gave them to me, so-... so I'm gonna..." Sabrina tried to calm her tense breathing, and hope she wasn't getting accustomed to being left on display like she had been.

"What, drive home like that? Oh, as much as I'd love to see it, I'm on a schedule." Cheri snapped her fingers, and held out her hand again, more insistently. "So hand them over or you'll wish I'd let those idiots arrest you."

As Sabrina finally pushed up from the pavement, glad to be off her sore backside, she knew what she had to do. She...

[A] Screamed.
[B] Ran.
[C] Gave up the keys.
>>
>>1717201
>[B] Ran.
or
>[C] Gave up the keys.
>>
>>1717181
I actually found the gif posted on 9gag of all places. some digging later I found her deviantart: http://meltyfate.deviantart.com
>>
>>1717201
>[C] Gave up the keys.
>>
>>1717201

C
>>
File: 41490396_big_p6.png (543KB, 867x1227px) Image search: [Google]
41490396_big_p6.png
543KB, 867x1227px
>>1717201
B
>>
>>1717201
B
>>
>>1717209
This isn't helping the tie-breaker situation much...
>>
>>1717237
Just go with C, I'm interested what Cheri has in store. There was enough running already.
>>
>>1717237

I'm >>1717230 and I actually meant B if that helps.
>>
>>1717201
B
>>
>>1717201
C, Cheri's character is interesting, if cruel as fuck
>>
C
>>
C.
>>
>>1717091
Keiko ran one hand self-consciously across her behind. Had her panties always been drawn so tightly between her legs? She was suddenly aware of a pinching sensation in places she'd really rather not be pinched.

Glancing around to make sure no-one was looking, she quickly darted one hand up her skirt and tried to arrange her undergarments more comfortably, but to no avail. They were clinging to her bottom like a second skin, riding up behind and sharply delineating her curves. It was almost as if they'd... shrunk? Weird.

The front door of the house banged open. Keiko's hands flew to her sides. She tried not to look guilty.

"Keiko!" Satsumi's face split into a broad grin. The bubbly, curvaceous electronics geek was always happy to see her. "What are you doing here? Another hacking job?"

"No, the volleyball team weren't doing anything more conspiratorial with their email then trading ecchi manga," said Keiko, following her inside, still squirming slightly with the pressure of her panties. "A far cry from a secret Illuminati conspiracy to dominate the planet. I've got another project for you."

As they descended into the basement the Knowledge Sublime followed, making an almost inaudible humming noise. As they flopped onto the vast, comfortable couch across from the massive television beneath which hundreds of cords and different types of computer box lay tangled, it hovered beneath the workbench in the corner.

"Disaster!" cried the Second Science Officer, who, looking like a very small purple jellyfish, was an exact duplicate of the First Science Officer. "The subject has concealed herself from the public gaze! How now are we to elicit the kyaa?"
>>
>>1717363
"Courage and persistance, comrade," said the Captain. "We must apply patience and ingenuity to this most pressing of matters. There are ways to elicit the kyaa, even when the subject is among the company of women. I now proceed to list some."

A) "With the shrink-ray, we continue to tighten the subject's undergarments until she feels obligated to remove them."
B) "With the tractor beam, we unclasp her bra and foil all her attempts to re-clasp it. Discreetly, of course."
C) "With the neural excitron, we inflame this Satsuki's latent passions until she feels compelled to make unto the subject some sort of lewd overture."
D) "A torment of your own devising."
>>
>>1717201
I'm quite happy to break the tie by voting [C].
>>
>>1717364
A.
>>
File: 45715742.png (450KB, 741x900px) Image search: [Google]
45715742.png
450KB, 741x900px
>>1717364
B
>>
>>1717237
[C] is my M side who's talking.
>>
>>1717364

C
>>
File: LaBlueGirlNopan.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
LaBlueGirlNopan.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
>>1716852
So, I found the show, and checked out the beginning of each episode. There are two occasions where she winds up being late for school and using a hooked line to swing to school. She winds up flashing the principal both times.
>>
>>1717201
C, and in the process ask what she plans to do with Sabrina next. And look for a chance to turn the tables somehow.

>>1717364
Well, why not all of the above! To be precise: start with A, until Keiko gets uncomfortable enough to admit there's something strange going on. Then soon as she mentions her panties, activate C to make Satsumi unusually interested in the subject of her friend's underwear. When Keiko gives in and takes them off, turn up the phlebotinum, convincing Satsuki that it's really important to examine the mysterious shrinking panties right away (to figure out what's going on, of course). Then pop the bra, by which point Satsuki should be so excited that she will insists on studying it as well, and do everything she can to make sure that Keiko remains without her underwear for as long as possible.

Or, you know, something like that. I'm not trying to dictate the story or anything, but when inspiration strikes...
>>
>>1717201

[C]

>>1717364

[A], although I really like >>1717481
>>
>>1716844
I feel that those "Ghost Stories" are somewhat inappropriate here and over the top, because it's fucking rape/humiliation, not ENF. And protagonist referres as "you" makes it worse,
>>
Where can I get some of the Circle 4H games?
>>
>>1717822
The first one started out as ENF at least, they just sort of escalated in a slightly uncomfortable way.
>>
>>1717822
A lot of people have made that complaint, and as a result I've removed most of the /h/ elements from my stories. Hopefully they're more palatable now.

A lot of other people probably get off on it, though, so I'd say that while we might label it for /h/ we should keep the stories around. It's just a different fetish, after all. It misses the mark for this thread but it's still a valid thing to fap to.
>>
>>1717364
>one vote for each of A, B and C, two I'm going to count as all of the above

"Something very strange is going on."

Keiko waved her hands animatedly as she tried to describe her day. "I tripped on something that wasn't there! And people have been looking at me strangely all afternoon. It's the principal who's behind it, of course."

"Of course."

"So I need you to make me a hidden camera to hide in his office."

"Easily done. What technical specifications do you require?"

"What are my options?"

As Satsuki launched into a long, rambling explanation of the various types of hidden camera that you can get, Keiko wriggled uncomfortably in her seat, smoothing her skirt over her thighs. Had her panties been this tight all day? Was she only just noticing it now? She could hardly adjust her underwear in Satsuki's presence. Only thing to do was ignore it, though by now it was beginning to feel like a rope being drawn tight between her legs.

"...and that's it," finished the other girl. "Are you all right? You seem distracted."

"I'm fine." Keiko hadn't been able to concentrate on a word she'd said. "Um, I think the... really small one? Sounds good?"

Satsuki frowned. "What's going on?"

"It's okay, really." Keiko blushed. She was practically wearing a G-string by now! How indecent!

"Why do you keep fiddling with your skirt?"

"No reason."

The Captain twiddled a dial marked "Neural Excitron" to its lowest setting.

"Let me see that." Satsuki leant forward and, to Keiko's astonishment, flipped the front of her skirt up. The journalist gasped and pushed it back down, a little confused. Satsuki was a close friend, but not that close.

"What on earth are you wearing, girl?"

"It's nothing."

"I'll say it is. Have you got a boyfriend? Are you planning to show off for him?"

"Satsuki," stammered Keiko, her cheeks reddening, "have you ever heard of... shrinking underpants? Is that possible?"
>>
>>1717967
"No," said Satsuki authoritatively.

"Not even as a joke? Or a mistake at the underpants factory?"

"I can say with quiet confidence that's it impossible."

"Then I think the aliens are doing weird stuff to me," said Keiko in a very small voice.

Satsuki's eyes gleamed. "Pervert aliens! Doesn't surprise me. That's what you see in all the manga." She leaped to her feet. "You have to get them off right away."

"Take my panties off?"

"What if the aliens have switched out your normal panties with magic panties," asked Satsuki, "that get smaller and smaller until the magic kicks in and poof! you're turned into a grasshopper? There's only one way to find out. Get them off and I'll examine them at my workbench."

She turned her back, not waiting for an answer.

With great reluctance, Keiko tugged the offending garment down over her ankles. They were so tight they got tangled around her shoes, and looked deeply lewd balled up in the palm of her hand. She handed them to Satsuki, who was stretching them out in a vice at her workbench in a jiffy. Neither of the girls noticed the Knowledge Sublime retreating with alacrity to a far corner of the room.

"Can I at least borrow some of your panties?"

"After I'm done with this," said Satsuki, sliding the material beneath a microscope. "Interesting. Very interesting."

"What is?"

"They're completely normal panties, except for the fact that they're way too small. If I had to guess, I'd say these aliens were using a shrink ray on you. But that's just a guess. I have no way of knowing, as shrink rays aren't real."

Keiko curled up into a little ball on the couch, making sure that there was no possible angle in the room from which one could see up her skirt. The aliens could be watching her from anywhere! She'd have no way of knowing!
>>
>>1717968
"Okay," she said. "I'm not going to let a little thing like this stop me. First I'm going to put on some different underwear, then I'm going to cycle back in to school and plant that camera, then I'm going to catch that perverted principal in the act and - eek!"

She jumped. Satsuki swiveled with such haste that one could almost surmise the Captain had turned the dial up another notch.

"What happened?"

"My - my bra!" Keiko reached behind to fumble for the straps, which seemed to elude her grasp somehow. "It just came undone for no reason!"

"Get it off."

"What?"

"Just because the panties weren't magic doesn't mean the bra isn't. We can't be too careful."

"Aren't you going to turn around?"

"Just slip it off under your shirt. I won't see anything."

She didn't, but Keiko couldn't help shivering just a little as she extracted her arms from the errant lingerie and tugged it off, leaving her small breasts unfettered. She couldn't help but feel that Satsuki was scrutinizing her every movement with a sort of mischievous glee.

"Hmm." Satsuki held the white cotton bra up to the light and peered into the cups. "Nothing abnormal here. No microchips or anything like that. The control device must be elsewhere in your uniform."

"...really?"

"There's no doubt about it. I'm going to need you to strip completely naked except for your shoes and socks."

Her face flaring red, Keiko darted off the couch and tried to position it between herself and an advancing Satsumi. "I'm not going to do that!"

"What's the problem? We're just girls here."

"I don't like the way you're looking at me!"

"Don't you want to catch aliens?" asked Satsumi, her mouth slightly parted in what was unmistakably lust. "Completely naked, and then I'm going to need to photographically document every inch of your body. For science, of course."
>>
>>1717969
The situation was now clear to Keiko. Satsumi was an alien! She and the principal were in cahoots! There was clearly no reasoning with her. But - Keiko glanced back - there was a window on the wall behind her, coming out at ground level. With Satsumi between her and the stairs, it was her only escape route.

She sprang for it, and -

A) Close the window before she gets through, trapping her with Satsumi.
B) Close the window when she's halfway through, trapping the lower half of her body with Satsumi.
C) Whip off her skirt as she climbs through the window, trapping her pantsless in the back yard
D) Let her escape, see where she goes while nopan
>>
File: keishi_sokan_asami1.jpg (149KB, 800x1178px) Image search: [Google]
keishi_sokan_asami1.jpg
149KB, 800x1178px
From a manga called Keishi Sokan Asami about a female cop. Source is a website called fapservice that doesn't have the full raws, which is a pity, but does have a compilation of some of the best titty shots. Artist is Aruga Teruto, who's done some other ENF stuff.
>>
File: keishi_sokan_asami2.jpg (139KB, 800x1183px) Image search: [Google]
keishi_sokan_asami2.jpg
139KB, 800x1183px
>>1717971
They have to show their panties to their commanding officer for some reason, I don't know why.
>>
File: keishi_sokan_asami3.jpg (148KB, 800x1187px) Image search: [Google]
keishi_sokan_asami3.jpg
148KB, 800x1187px
>>1717972
>>
File: kimama_ni_updown1.png (129KB, 751x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kimama_ni_updown1.png
129KB, 751x1200px
>>1717973
Same website, different manga. Cruising about randomly brought me to great ENF in just a few short clicks. Never say I never do anything for you, /e.
>>
File: kimama_ni_updown2.jpg (324KB, 760x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kimama_ni_updown2.jpg
324KB, 760x1200px
>>1717977
Tied up by a dude and photographed, but it doesn't get /h, which is nice for us.
>>
File: kimama_ni_updown3.jpg (335KB, 760x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kimama_ni_updown3.jpg
335KB, 760x1200px
>>1717978
In this one she has to pose as a mannequin for some reason. Mall security finds her, dresses her in lingerie and poses her in front of the whole mall.

There's plenty more where that came from, I'm just posting highlights.
>>
File: 45751535.png (736KB, 1920x1018px) Image search: [Google]
45751535.png
736KB, 1920x1018px
So I almost forgot to save the last thread. Crisis averted, however.

>>1717970
At the risk of being boring, D. C is tempting, but she's already lost half of her "modesty" clothing. I don't really want to leave Keiko trapped with Satsuki/Satsumi (which one is it? The story and the choices are different.) Unless B can lead to D, that is.
>>
>>1717970
Let's say B, although I expect the window won't be heavy enough to do more than delay her while S-ko adds a little more E to our NF
>>
>>1717970

[A]
>>
>>1717970
D
>>
>>1716844

Couple of doujins I've read with ENF:

http://exhentai.org/g/687361/68195038f2/

http://exhentai.org/g/260215/b6f3558827/
>>
>>1717970

D
>>
File: 1355211335495.jpg (133KB, 650x780px) Image search: [Google]
1355211335495.jpg
133KB, 650x780px
>>1718175
>exhentai

I've been coming here for so long and I still have no idea how to get on that site.
>>
>>1718007

what is this and why does it look like butt?
>>
>>1718195

Same doujins, different site:

https://nhentai.net/g/107413/

https://nhentai.net/g/49121/
>>
>>1718200

Might as well post the others:

https://nhentai.net/g/87189/

https://nhentai.net/g/94073/

https://nhentai.net/g/87189/
>>
File: 17.jpg (404KB, 1075x1517px) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
404KB, 1075x1517px
>>1718198
It was made with MMD, a CG-ish 3D model creator, I think. Cute concept though. (And the exhibitionist girl manga has a scene depicting just that.)
>>
File: 44edc188fba6a06a457bb246a542dbc8.jpg (775KB, 1000x1412px) Image search: [Google]
44edc188fba6a06a457bb246a542dbc8.jpg
775KB, 1000x1412px
>>1718216
3D Custom Girl, actually.
>>
>>1717201
[Part 28]
Sabrina shifted her fingers around the key ring in a reluctant gesture, knowing full well the implications of handing over the keys. It wasn't just giving up her only chance of escape... it was the fact that meant she was effectively giving up, period.

"Fine! G, go ahead and take them." It just didn't seem worth it, especially that the alternative of trying to escape the woman was bound to end very badly.

There was the audible sound of those crimson heels clacking against the concrete as Sheri approached her. Sabrina instinctively tensed, but despite her imagination coming up with all kinds of possibilities, the other woman merely reached behind Sabrina and plucked the keys out of her shaky grip.

"That's a good girl."
"W, what do you want them for, anyway? Haven't you done enough!?"
"I'm pretty sure most of what happened to you isn't even remotely my fault, Ms. Speed Demon."

Sabrina twitched at the remark. Although she wanted to snap back about having been forced out of the apartment and all kinds of other retorts, they fell silent once they reached her lips. It really did seem as if the predicament was no one's fault but her own.

"So fine, then go ahead and lea-"
"Oh, I guess you didn't want me to take you along?"

Wait, what? That made Sabrina stare at Cheri as if the woman had responded in Latin. Was she actually offering to help?...

"What's... what's that supposed to mean?"
"You silly girl, I'm offering to take you back, seeing as how you obviously can't manage it yourself."

Sabrina didn't see any signs of dishonesty in the woman's tone, not that she was especially gifted at spotting such things.

Maybe she was just desperate to latch onto any offer of help, no matter how low the odds of it being legitimate were.

"You're... just going to take me back home? No catch?"
"None, sweetie, as long as you can say where it is."
>>
>>1718307
Cheri, for once, offered a disarmingly sweet smile.
"We are, well, a little short of time, so if you don't mind..."
The woman took to twirling the set of keys around her index finger as she watched the naked female with a calm expression. "Unless of course you'd rather walk."

It was at once the best offer she'd been given and the one with the most chance of backfiring horribly.
Considering that, it was little wonder that Sabrina...
[A] Accepted.
[B] Refused.
[C] Had no answer.
>>
>>1718308
>[A] Accepted.
>>
>>1718308

[A]

If any funny business happens and Sabrina notices that the car is NOT going to her house, she can jump out at any stop light. An intersection seeing you naked is better than whatever she has planned for Sabrina.
>>
>>1718308
A
>>
File: 44837434.jpg (378KB, 695x800px) Image search: [Google]
44837434.jpg
378KB, 695x800px
>>
File: 1355385904875.jpg (195KB, 700x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1355385904875.jpg
195KB, 700x1100px
>>1718308
B

Sheri and her brother have already taken everything Sabrina had on her before the story. Giving Sheri Sabrina's keys AND directions to our house is pretty much giving them a chance to steal everything ELSE we own as well.
>>
>>1718308
>[A] Accepted.
>>
This is a long shot, but ages ago there was a Half Minute Hero 2 mini game on the JP website which was enf city. You have to mash buttons to keep the protagonist alive, and she loses more clothes the longer it lasts.

Does anyone recall its URL?

I wonder if I might be able to clear it now...
>>
File: 05a129fe1e751ebc171f0a8f6b0da5b8.jpg (770KB, 750x1024px) Image search: [Google]
05a129fe1e751ebc171f0a8f6b0da5b8.jpg
770KB, 750x1024px
>>1718736
This?

http://www.marv.jp/special/game/30s/minigame/index.html
>>
>>1718308

[A]
>>
File: hmh2.png (408KB, 728x362px) Image search: [Google]
hmh2.png
408KB, 728x362px
>>1718744
Bingo, thanks.
I assume you're playing as the goddess and are attacking her... and that game sure is not optimized for a laptop.
>>
File: game.png (464KB, 775x386px) Image search: [Google]
game.png
464KB, 775x386px
>>1718833
Well, this is as far as my mashing skills take me, anyone maanged to beat the game?
>>
>>1718911
Someone did last time, it gets kind of messy.

Come to think of it, a translation of the story would be nice.
>>
>>1718911
I did. As fast as you have to mash the mouse to beat it made my whole arm sore. I'll post the image you get from it if you want.
>>
File: 169.jpg (341KB, 900x1345px) Image search: [Google]
169.jpg
341KB, 900x1345px
>>1718979
please do, i dont think my hand cant take any more atemps and now i am really curious.
>>
>>1719077
Different anon, but I ended up using an autoclicker for it. They give you a wallpaper with the heroine meeting a sticky end. Not sure if you can post that on this board though.
>>
>>1719080
Put it on imgur and post link?

Or put it in /h/ and cross link?
>>
Alrighty. Links in order of descending res
http://i.imgur.com/fMgM0ck.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/kPlFZit.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/IxO5vrC.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Ot7mft6.jpg
>>
It's not too lewd, depending on one's tastes. But if I get a ban, hopefully someone saves all of the Alien story somehow and the others.
>>
>>1719080
It's nothing you couldn't post in e, it's just a single character.
>>
Makes me sad you're all asleep now. I keep refreshing, hoping it'll change.
>>1717970
D
>>
File: SeikokunoDragonar-Episode6-59.jpg (159KB, 700x1043px) Image search: [Google]
SeikokunoDragonar-Episode6-59.jpg
159KB, 700x1043px
>>1719305
Sadly, in my case even if they posted I can't reply while I'm at work. Specifically, on my phone. I think certain phone IPs have a global ban or something.

>>1719202
I'm not 100% positive that ambiguous white fluid all over a girl is considered /e/ safe, unless the source of said fluids is shown in the image (and it's not a penis, of course).
>>
File: magicaliz-vol.1-28.jpg (311KB, 900x1285px) Image search: [Google]
magicaliz-vol.1-28.jpg
311KB, 900x1285px
In other news, has anyone read the manga Magicalize (or Magicaliz)? Going by the fapservice compilation it looks really great for ENF lovers.

http://fapservice.com/magicalize-manga-fanservice-compilation/
>>
Maybe, maybe not. But you know what they say about assuming ;)
>>
>>1719310
I think I need to start sharing some Negima art here. It has some truly wonderful ENF scenes.
>>
>>1719367
It does. Takane's reveals being some of the best. And then there's the pantyshots, at least before the story takes over.
>>
>>1718216
What is this scene from? I did a reverse google image search, but nothing came up.
>>
Bump

>>1719309
At least you didn't miss anything.
>>
>>1719563
I used to be up for late-night updates all the time but it's been harder for me to be awake at that hour as of late... but I try here and there.
>>
>>1718308
[Part 29]
Sabrina's last vestiges of pride had long since been abandoned. She just wanted to get home with some semblance of her reputation intact. So feeling completely stripped of her dignity in addition to everything else, she looked down, off to the side, and gave a meek set of nods.
"I-I'll go with you...just, just don't leave me out here like this..."
"Never crossed my mind, dearie. Now, if you don't mind getting up... I'm not much for carrying girls over the threshold."

Sabrina felt a warm blush settle over her face as she watched the woman turn and head for her car. She looked quickly to either side, then got up and followed... though using a far less visible route between other cars.

Fortunately the passenger side was still obstructed from view for the most part. Keeping her head low, she quickly approached the rear door opposite the driver's side, and stared helplessly into the window as she watched Cheri start the car up... with all the doors clearly locked, and not open.

"H, hey... you said you would...!" As panic began to settle in once again, she turned to one side and brought her shoulder to bear against the unyielding glass. It would at least serve to draw the driver's attention to her, if nothing else.

Thankfully, it did. Except she stared blankly as the door that was unlocked to allow her entry was for the seat opposite Cheri's... in the very front of the car. Which meant she would have nothing comparable to the low profile the back seat would allow.

"You want me to sit up front!?"
"You'd rather stay there? Suit yourself..."

The sound of the engine having gas applied to it swept away any hesitation Sabrina might have had. She turned around, fumbled at the door handle, and pulled it open in a frantic gesture before repositioning herself and practically falling over into the empty seat.
>>
>>1719704

That resulted in the brief awkward silence of Sabrina lying on one side, staring up at the amused features of the upright woman who looked back at the naked girl like one would an adorable stray puppy.
"You mind closing that door, sweetie? Going to let the draft in."

Sabrina fumed, and struggling to upright herself, eventually managed to snake her way up into the seat. With no avenue but to face Cheri completely, she turned to one side, leaned into the seat with her shoulder, scooted closer to the door, and reached out her arms to pull it shut.
"I c, can't believe you want me sitting up here..." Sabrina whispered shakily as she turned to face the windshield, lowering into the seat to keep as low a profile as she could. She had no window tinting. If anyone happened to look her way from the right angle, there sure wasn't much in the way of cover.
"You don't like company when you drive? That's a shame." Without waiting for a response, Cheri grinned and put the car into gear. It was around that time that Sabrina recalled that she was sitting in the front of a moving car without a seatbelt, a stitch of clothing, or even a means of properly holding onto anything.
Making matters worse, Cheri obviously didn't have much regard for her passenger's safety, or trifles such as speed limits. Within seconds the car had sped out of the parking lot and was careening down the road at what felt like well above 50MPH.
Sabrina had to give the driver credit, even as she felt her stomach doing cartwheels from sheer dread, the ride did rather smooth... and they obviously hadn't hit anyone or anything yet. Still, it was her car, and a lot more than that at risk if something went wrong!

"Could you please slow down!?"
"You didn't say where we're going."
"2, 29th street...! East of the causeway!"
>>
>>1719705
Sabrina cringed as the woman smiled with a nod of calm assent, then there was a sharp left turn, putting the car onto a different road entirely. So sharp that it made Sabrina's body rock along with it... and she went flying over to the left, dispatching her prone body halfway across Cheri's skirted lap.

There was a chilling sound that was something like an enticing giggle, and all at once Sabrina realized her head was nestled in the cusp of the leather garment between the woman's legs.
"Wow, you are forward."
"T, this isn't what it looks like...!"

Sabrina felt herself once again blushing profusely as she tried to get away from the even more compromising position.

"Why move? It's nice having you there."
"You're lost your mind if you think I'll just lie here and-"

Sabrina's protests gave way to a interjecting gasp as the car skidded to a sudden halt.
The formerly sweet tone of her driver was once again frosted cold as the woman stared down, and grabbed Sabrina by the chin, tilting her head upward.
"Well, if that's how you feel, sweetie... you can lie there like a good girl, or I can just stop here and put you out on the side of the road."

As if to make the threat perfectly clear, Sabrina heard the doors unlock... and felt one of the woman's hands reach behind her and grab the chain of her handcuffs.

"So, will you behave, or would you rather go for a walk in rush hour traffic?"

Sabrina didn't think the woman was bluffing. But she had her limits, and being subject to treatment like that was well beyond them. Sabrina steeled herself, gritted her teeth, and-
[A] Held still.
[B] Stayed defiant.
[C] Fought for control of the vehicle.
>>
>>1719706
>[C] Fought for control of the vehicle.
>>
>>1719706
>[A] Held still.
>>
>>1717006
Would the latter be
Mika ni Harassment
>>
CELEB NUDES pics + videos get them before it get removed :: http://imgur.com/WzqgHVt
>>
>>1719706
> A. Held still
>>
>>1719706
A, there's no way she can get control of the vehicle with her hands cuffed behind her back and Cheri already knows her address so if she's out of the car she's probably screwed some other way
>>
>>1719706
> [A] Held Still
Much as I'd love to see her march through traffic in her birthday suit, there's a point where she should really consider acquiescence.
>>
>>1717970
kind of late but B seems interesting
>>
File: 041.jpg (676KB, 1259x1800px) Image search: [Google]
041.jpg
676KB, 1259x1800px
>>1719310
Woah what? I know this is Inomaru, I've seen his hentai works, and yet I'm totally up for him doing an eechi manga. Please tell me there's more!
>>
>>1717970
>at some point I stopped calling her Satsumi and started calling her Satsuki
>oh well

Keiko made it through the window in the nick of time, Satsumi just missing her ankle as she lunged across the couch. The journalist dashed around the side of the house and was on her bike before Satsumi could make it out the front door, pedalling frantically away down the road. Only one of her hands was on the handlebars. The other was pinning her skirt down behind, trying to prevent it from flicking up the breeze. Her panties were still back there in the basement.

Keiko pressed her legs together and gulped, unaccustomed to the strange feeling of riding around sans undergarments. Her bra was gone, too, and the cool wind was flattening her shirt against her breasts, exposing the silhouette of her nipples. It wasn't obvious, she didn't think, or was it? No, nobody could possibly notice. Or could they? Of course not! She was still fully dressed! It was nothing like being naked in public at all. Just because she wasn't wearing underwear didn't mean she had to feel like she was standing completely nude and defenceless in front of hundreds of people. That would be crazy.

Anyway, if the aliens had gotten to Satsumi, that left her with only one option. She'd have to go and get the hidden camera herself.
>>
>>1720199
The Otakuhabara district didn't house the biggest electronics flea market in the world, but it was close. With her short school uniform and her purple hair Keiko looked like a refugee from a cosplay convention, but she was far from alone in that regard. Even so, the looks she was drawing from some of the geeky guys manning the booths made her blush instinctively and fold her hands over her chest, although that just drew more attention to her. They couldn't tell, could they? That one gust of wind would expose her shame to all the world? Some of the other girls roaming the streets at night had been wearing next to nothing, aside from cat ears, of course. No, she was being completely modest, and that couple over there were giggling at something else, not at the silly little girl without her panties on. Where the hell did they keep those cameras?

"Splendid results so far," announced the Captain, "but the experiments must continue!"

A) Shrink Keiko's skirt a little tiny bit
B) Teleport a couple of buttons off her blouse
C) Flash her bare bottom to the geeks for just a split second
D) Your own thing
>>
File: yarukkya_kishi1.jpg (257KB, 698x1088px) Image search: [Google]
yarukkya_kishi1.jpg
257KB, 698x1088px
Yarukkya Kishi, also from fapservice. If anyone could tell me where to get the rest of this I'd be grateful.
>>
File: yarukkya_kishi2.jpg (261KB, 698x1088px) Image search: [Google]
yarukkya_kishi2.jpg
261KB, 698x1088px
>>1720202
The whole manga, I mean. There's quite a lot excerpted on fapservice.
>>
File: yarukkya_kishi3.jpg (222KB, 698x1088px) Image search: [Google]
yarukkya_kishi3.jpg
222KB, 698x1088px
>>1720204
>>
File: golf_19.jpg (162KB, 900x1346px) Image search: [Google]
golf_19.jpg
162KB, 900x1346px
>>1720205
Golf 19 is lewder, has fucking in it. By the same author as Yarukkya Kishi though.
>>
>>1720200
A.
:-)
>>
>>1720200
B.
>>
>>1720145
Technically she doesn't...
>>
>>1720262
Fair enough, she only has the street. Either way A is probs her least bad choice in the situation.
>>
>>1719706
A. Other two choices sound kind of dangerous.
>>
>>1720200
A:
Let's not get carried away now. Give her some time to calm herself and get more comfortable with her missing underwear and let her guard down a bit before we do anything that gets her attention.

And incidentally, did you just decide to change the name of Akihabara or is this supposed to be a different shopping district with an obvious permutation of the real one's name?
>>
File: 17410d4a02e329c312d5cbdc0fcc463f.jpg (231KB, 800x1073px) Image search: [Google]
17410d4a02e329c312d5cbdc0fcc463f.jpg
231KB, 800x1073px
>>1719706

[A]

>>1720200

I'd like to eventually see [C], but I agree with Metabot's reasoning >>1720345. So maybe star with [A], leading to [C].
>>
>>1720200
A, with the suggestion of increasing the length of her thighhigh socks (she's wearing those, right?) at a 1:1 ratio of the shortening of her skirt, to give the illusion that her skirt never shrank at all.
>>
File: BJ043203_img_smp3.jpg (192KB, 850x600px) Image search: [Google]
BJ043203_img_smp3.jpg
192KB, 850x600px
>>1720627
If she's wearing normal socks (I didn't find anything to say one way or the other), then just ignore the suggestion.

>>1720152
There are apparently two volumes so far. No idea if there's a translation.

>>1719706
A, I suppose. Still don't like the idea of leading her to our house, but not much we can do in this situation.
>>
>>1720630
Thanks for the reply, but now I have to ask, which manga is that? The style looks...familiar. It reminds me of suehirogari
>>
File: 45857012.png (310KB, 759x972px) Image search: [Google]
45857012.png
310KB, 759x972px
>>1720752
It's one of the sample images from this: http://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ043203.html

It's an H-Manga, and I'm not sure if there is a way to obtain it online, since on DLSite it has DRM.
>>
>>1719706
[Part 30]
Sabrina was starting to feel as if she'd given up any notion of free will. Maybe it was just that the desire to avoid any more inadvertent streaking had brushed away any notions of defiance.

Whatever the reason for her complacency, she felt her body tense up and halt its reactionary movements. Instead she just held still against Cheri's lap, squinting her eyes shut to try and not think of her predicament(or posture), and keep her face directed towards the front rather than downward.

"That's a good girl." Sabrina felt a reactive shiver go through her as Cheri practically purred the words out. Maybe she should've taken her chances in traffic.

It hadn't taken the car long to resume its course of travel. Soon enough it was continuing down the road, and Sabrina was resigned to lying on her side with that leather garment serving as a thin pillow of sorts.

At least it wasn't obscenely short in addition to being an awkward place to rest one's head. Also, she had to admit, it wasn't a bad place to remain low key from. Even if someone glanced into the window, they'd never even know the driver had a naked passenger.

It was something of a reassuring thought, and helped Sabrina relax somewhat. She felt her muscles settle. It was kind of warm there. A little nap wouldn't hurt...

Sabrina's whim had only gotten as far as a dreamlike state taking over her thoughts before there was a loud screech of the brakes, and the sound of the woman sitting upright behind her giving a frustrated curse.

Sabrina let out a disoriented murmur and cast a confused look upward. "W, what... what happened?"
"Well, you can forget about that route... traffic is backed up from here to the beach, just about."
"H, how far are we?" She couldn't win, could she?
"Oh, about two blocks from 29th... easy walking distance. What, you want to hoof it from here? You look so comfy, though..."
>>
>>1720849
The woman gave a snicker that Sabrina didn't find at all amusing before she gave a tug to her handcuffs. "I could even get those off of you, you know... it'd be a cinch. I'll even give you the house key, and you can meet up with me to get your car back once you're... mm, settled in."
Cheri clicked her tongue, gave Sabrina a long visual once-over, then another sugary sweet smile was fixed upon her. "What'll it be, dearie? You're welcome to stay there if you want, but that's getting a bit distracting... so you can't object if I need to get more comfortable."
Sabrina wasn't sure what Cheri meant by that, but none of the possibilities seemed like they were going to make her situation any easier.
This could be her best way home, Sabrina knew the way after all, and she was confident she could get there without too much fuss... if any.
But, were they even where Cheri said? Sabrina had no real way of knowing, and was this woman even remotely trustworthy?

Sabrina made her choice. She stretched out her arms, and-

[A] Asked to be let out.
[B] Stayed there.
[C] Knocked Cheri unconscious.
>>
>>1720850
>A
As much as I'm digging these yuri undertones, not being handcuffed and having her housekeys is a big step in the right direction. Sabrina should see if she can't at least get a quick glance at what she'd be stepping out into before agreeing to anything, though.
>>
>>1720850 #

BBB
>>
>>1720200
Keiko puzzled over a display of miniature lenses and wondered if her bottom was peeking out from under her skirt. No she didn't. That was absolutely the last thing on her mind. She was quietly confident that her behind was decently obscured from view by her tartan skirt, which was definitely long enough, although it only came to mid-thigh, really. But long enough! Not worth worrying about.

Could she build her own hidden camera? Probably not. You'd have to have some sense of where all the wires went.

She bent over the table and blushed crimson as she felt the skirt ride up ever so slightly over her behind, standing quickly upright again and smoothing it down. She hadn't just exposed herself, had she? Of course not. And even if she had nobody could have seen her, though she hadn't, of course. She glanced over her shoulder. Three nerds deep in conversation about video games or something. They wouldn't be interested in her bottom, would they? No way they'd have seen anything. Really not worth squirming over the thought of it.

Had her skirt shrunk?

Her thighs rubbed together nervously. That would be impossible. Skirts didn't spontaneously shrink. Which was good, because it would be awful if she was standing around in this public place with her skirt getting smaller and smaller. She'd wind up completely exposed if that were the case! Lucky it wasn't happening, really.

A quick assessment of the amount of leg she was showing confirmed this. The gap between her thigh-high socks and her hemline was, she was quite certain, exactly the same as it had always been. Unless her socks had gotten higher, and that was just ridiculous. She sighed in what was definitely not relief and moved on to the next stall.
>>
>>1720864
What did she know so far? Aliens were messing with her. They'd got to the principal, and even to Satsumi, replaced them with evil perverted doppelgangers or something. They knew she was onto them, and they were trying to scare her off by messing with her clothes. But she wasn't going to let them win! She'd show the whole world proof of their infiltration, see if she didn't! And she'd do it with her clothes on, too! Let's see. She'd go and plant the camera in the principal's office, and then she'd go home and get new panties, and then she'd stay after school the next day and get the footage and send it to the media. A flawless plan. It almost didn't matter that she'd had her underwear removed with a plan like that. Although she might have to spend most of the day avoiding Satsumi if she was going to be all weird and creepy.

She barely felt the unaccustomed breeze on her intimate parts as she took a cardboard box from the table and tried to puzzle out the poorly-translated Japanese.

A) Make her drop the box so that she has to bend over to pick it up
B) Telekinetically goose her
C) Shrink her blouse a little so her nipples stand out
D) Write-in
>>
>>1720850
A. Getting the handcuffs off is the way to go.
>>
File: 44839458.png (2MB, 1800x2400px) Image search: [Google]
44839458.png
2MB, 1800x2400px
>>1720850
A, though you should probably look outside first.

>>1720865
D, lets go back to the previous choices. C from >>1720200 sounds like a pretty good idea right now since she is probably holding the box with both hands.
>>
>>1720850
I never liked handcuffs. A.
>>
>>1720850
>[B] Stayed there.
Yuri all the way.
>>
>>1720865
Me, I like B.
>>
>>1720865
C.
>>
>>1720850
>[B] Stayed there.
>>
>>1720850
[Part 31]
Sabrina couldn't just lie there and be some stranger's plaything, and she dreaded that was the direction all this was going in. "I...I'll get out from here, thanks."
"Aww, really?" With that pouting tone, Cheri frowned down at the woman in her lap. "Well, suit yourself... but do be careful out there."

Without skipping a beat, she reached over behind Sabrina's lower back with both hands, turned the bound girl fully over onto her front, and with a deft twist of some unknown instrument, undid her bindings.

The moment she could move her wrists again, Sabrina quickly moved off of Cheri's lap, sitting up as fast as she could while rubbing her sore arms. Geez, those left a mark.

"You said I could... um, have my key..." Sabrina deliberately sat low, as a glance out the window was all it took to confirm that there was indeed a traffic jam all around them. In fact, if Sabrina got out, she'd be right in the middle of it... and would have to weave between no fewer than three lanes of cars to get to the safety of the sidewalk or anywhere else.

"Getting second thoughts?"
Cheri grinned from the driver's side, and despite a lingering period of hesitant silence... Sabrina quickly shook her head and held out her left hand.
"No... I, I'm done with all this... but you better bring my car back...!"
"Without a scratch, love." Cheri winked, undid part of Sabrina's key ring, and set a plain metal key in her open palm. "Good luck..."

The thieving driver just had to rub it in. Sabrina took a deep breath, wrapped her fingers around the key, and pushed the door open, getting as low to the pavement as she could after slamming it shut. She had no intentions of running past who knew how many drivers and pedestrians in plain sight.

"O, okay... 4th...avenue..." Sabrina whispered to herself while taking note of the nearest sign. It wouldn't be far away, no... but it would feel like miles.
>>
>>1720926
She had once again taken to covering herself with both arms, one of which held the given key close to her left breast. Sabrina wasn't given long to contemplate her next action. A loud honk resounded through the street, and to her horror, a pair of illuminated street lights shone onto her.

Sabrina had to get out of that mess. The most direct route would have been, obviously, straight down the road... past however many dozens of cars.
Or she could have gone to the sidewalk, which wouldn't be much better in terms of prying eyes.
Lastly... a convenience store, directly in her line of sight. There was bound to be some form of cover in there she could use... if not, surely someone would help her out until she got home? It would be the only decent thing to do.
Sabrina had no time to ponder, so she stood up and-
[A] Ran through traffic.
[B] Hurried to the sidewalk.
[C] Dashed into the store.
>>
1B/2C:

Chidori peered down at the bed and examined her options. The yellow dress seemed to be the longest of the three, so she picked it up and held it against her chest to see exactly how far down it came. Then she held it out in front of her to inspect the elastic. She looked back down at the bed, considering the alternatives, and when she looked back up she blinked for a second, then let out a gasp.

"What's the matter?" asked with a note of concern.

"It's... it's... it's seethrough!" Chidori blurted. She picked up the other sundress and held them up side by side. "They both are! They're totally seethrough!" The colorful fabric was so light and so thin that she could look right through it and clearly make out the window on the opposite side of the room.

Jinni looked over Chidori's shoulder. "Hmm... well, maybe a little bit, but only in direct sunlight like this."

Chidori hurried to put them both back down on the bed. There was another window downstairs, and in the afternoon sunlight always came streaming in even with the curtains drawn. There was no way she could go downstairs wearing either of those dresses without letting the boys see absolutely everything as soon as that sunlight hit her, and there was no way she was going to do that. "I'll wear this one," she declared firmly, picking up the T-shirt.

"Great! Here, I'll help you change," with that, Jinni started to deftly undo Chidori's uniform, working so quickly that in seconds she was down to just her green-and-white shimapan. She slipped on the T-shirt at the same time as Jinni slipped off her panties, shivered slightly at the unexpected sensation of cool air against her suddenly exposed nether regions, and reflexively gave the shirt's edge a tug to better cover everything. Then she looked down and gasped again when she saw the result. The old T-shirt was so big and baggy on her that tugging at it like that made the neckline dip down far enough for her nipples to peek out.
>>
>>1720945

"It's wonderful," Jinni remarked happily, standing there and giggling as Chidori hurried to cover herself again. "Totally casual and totally comfortable. Just perfect for a nudist to relax in."

"Well I don't feel comfortable..." Chidori muttered. She felt naked. The T-shirt was covering everything now, but only just barely, and even that was really precarious. If she let it slip down even a tiny bit she just knew her breasts would pop right out, and if she let it rise up at all it would be even worse.

"Oh, don't worry about that. I'm sure you'll get used to it in no time." Chidori winced at the thought of having to wear something like this long enough to get used to it. She was about to protest the idea, but as soon as she looked up the complaint was cut off by yet another gasp at the sight that greeted her. Jinni's slightly modified school uniform was gone, and in its place she was wearing what just had to be the skimpiest little hot pink scoop neck top and the tiniest little blue-green miniskirt ever. The top was so tight and low-cut that her breasts were bulging out above the neckline and looked like they were right on the brink of spilling right over the edge and tumbling out at any moment, and so sheer that her nipples couldn't have been any more visible if it was painted on. The skirt was poised very low on her hips, but so short that it still barely covered anything at all, and so light and flimsy that it looked like it was about to lift right up and expose everything at the slightest puff of breeze or careless movement. "I know. Spectacular, isn't it?" Jinni was still smiling just like before, apparently interpreting Chidori's expression of shock for one of amazement. "Now come on, we should get downstairs before they wonder what's taking so long." With that she took Chidori's hand and led her out the door, and Chidori was too stunned to offer even a word of protest.
>>
>>1720946

She was starting to recover when they reached the stairs, and managed to tug her hand free. But then Jinni whirled around and the sudden movement made her skirt flutter all the way up past her hips exactly like it looked like it would, and the sight stunned her all over again. Jinni, meanwhile, leaned out over the railing to call down, "Okay boys, we're ready. Is the game all set up?" Downstairs, the boys all looked up and stared back her in open-mouthed silence, clearly entranced by the sight of her pendulous breasts dangling before their eyes. The TV screen was showing the Gulch Racer 5 title screen, however, which Jinni took as an answer to her question. "Great! Come on Chidori," she called back with a beckoning motion, which caused one or two of the boys downstairs to glance in Chidori's direction. The feeling of male eyes upon her shocked Chidori back to her senses, and she became suddenly and acutely aware of how extremely exposed she was, particularly from such a low angle. Her legs snapped together and her hands fluttered down to clutch at the fabric there, and she caught herself an instant away from making the same mistake she had in her room. Trying to suppress the impulse to tug, she instead pressed one hand against the front of her thighs and the other into her chest to hold her shirt in place, gathered her courage and gingerly started down the stairs.

"Try to relax now. If you want to act like a nudist you're going to have to act like you're enjoying yourself," warned Jinni's voice in her mind. Jinni herself was now halfway down the stairs, moving so energetically that she was practically skipping. The boys were all staring at her again, now equally entranced by the motion of her breasts and the fluttering of her skirt, which seemed to be right on the brink of exposing absolutely everything.
>>
>>1720947
Even with their eyes occupied, however, Chidori knew there was no way she could even begin to relax, so she settled for forcing herself to smile, and when she got to the bottom of the stairs she forced herself to let go of her T-shirt too. Jinni trotted over to the couch and took a seat right next to Suguru, immediately resting her feet on the coffee table, then lowered them again and leaned forward to pick up her controller, then beckoned Chidori over to take a seat as well.

Chidori started to follow, her forced smile quivering. To get to the couch she had to walk right past three of the seated boys, their eyes almost exactly level with her chest. It was like walking a tightrope, every step a keen reminder that her modesty was balanced precariously on the arrangement of her T-shirt and that the slightest wrong move could make it slip down or rise up and she would end up totally flashing everybody. She kept her arms pressed against her sides to hold it in place, but the tension only grew worse and worse as she approached her goal, and by the time she carefully lowered herself to the couch she felt about ready to snap. Her head swimming, she tucked the shirt under her rear and between her legs as best as she could, trying to catch her breath and ignore the way the plush upholstery felt against her tender skin.

Slowly calming down, Chidori told herself that all she had to do now was hold still. As long as she sat straight up and kept her legs together and didn't move around too much then she might just make it through this with whatever was left of her modesty still intact. Keiji handed her the first player controller and she took it with a nod, hoping that the game might help her handle the stress she was under and hoping even harder that it wouldn't be so distracting that she ended up doing something careless.
>>
>>1720948

And so they started playing. And while Chidori sat as still as she could to avoid any accidental exposure, Jinni made no effort whatsoever to do the same. She bounced with excitement before each race, she leaned forward at tense moments, she sat back in relief and triumph afterward, and every little movement made her breasts bounce and jiggle as if she was trying to demonstrate just how much mobility they were capable of. She kept moving her legs as well, crossing and uncrossing them again and again, resting one or both feet on the table in front of her, tucking them under her butt, and never making any apparent attempt to keep her skirt in place as she did so. Every time she started to shift position like that it looked like she was about to totally flash everybody, but somehow it never quite seemed to happen. Naturally, the boys sitting all around couldn't keep their eyes off her, which gave Chidori a very welcome respite from their uncomfortable attention. Eventually she even managed to relax a little, although the sight of Jinni constantly right on the verge of exposing everything kept her from getting complacent.

Eventually Jinni got up and went to the kitchen to get some snacks, and as soon as her voluptuous rear end disappeared through the door Chidori got an unpleasant little jolt as she suddenly realized the boys were all looking at her instead. She redoubled her efforts to sit still and avoid giving them any more of a show than she already was, and by the time Jinni came back her head was swimming from the tension. Then Jinni bent over to set the big bowl of treats she was carrying down on the table and the boys all turned back to look at her and admire what that particular movement did to her boobs. Chidori's blush began to subside and she tried to relax again, reflecting on how much worse this whole ordeal would be if she had to go through it alone like yesterday.
>>
>>1720951

After that Jinni went back to her previous array of movement, and she also started reaching forward for a handful of snacks from the bowl from time to time. Chidori was getting pretty hungry now, and watching Jinni munching happily was only reminding her of how she hadn't had anything to eat since lunch. So once she managed to relax a little she started to join in the snacking herself. The fourth or fifth time she leaned forward to reach for the bowl she happened to notice Keiji rather sharply glance her way, but she didn't think anything of it at first. The next time she caught Noboru and Masao doing the same and had an unpleasant thought about just what they might be looking at. She took a moment to make sure that her shirt was still tucked securely in place, then told herself she was being too suspicious and tried to relax again. But the next time she reached out she noticed all four of the boys looking at her and had an even more unpleasant thought, one that made her stop in mid-reach and look down. She had to bite back a gasp at what she saw. Leaning forward like that made the neck of her big baggy shirt hang wide open and expose nearly all of her breasts, and the sight made her freeze, her skin turning colorless and her mind turning blank.

Once the shock started to pass she sat back as calmly and casually as she could manage, the color rushing back to her face all at once in a furious blush. Her thoughts raced and she glanced at the boys, trying to figure out exactly how much of her chest they had seen just now. Their expressions weren't much of a clue, since they were already turning away to enjoy Jinni's continuing antics. She resumed her efforts to sit as still as she could, telling herself again and again that they might not have seen too much just now, although she couldn't quite seem to get herself to believe it, and she made sure not to lean forward again. She was really glad when it was finally time for the boys to leave.
>>
>>1720953

They got up and headed over to the front door, taking plenty of time gathering up their stuff and saying goodbye to Jinni and telling her all about what a great time they had, all the while hardly lifting their eyes from her chest at all. Chidori felt a surge of relief at the thought that this whole ordeal was almost over, which made her smile seem mostly genuine for the first time since she came downstairs. She got up as well to show the boys out and a puff of cool air slipped between her legs, making her shiver and tempering her relief somewhat and reminding her not to get careless just yet. She adjusted her shirt again and she hung back to stay mostly out of sight as they all went to the door, and once the boys were outside she stood in the doorway and waved goodbye, keeping one arm pressed against the front of her shirt as she did so. The boys stood there on the walk, waving back and staring, and after a few moments she realized they were staring at Jinni. She was also standing there in the doorway waving goodbye, and so energetically that it seemed like her chest was trying to wave goodbye too. Suddenly noticing that her own waving was making her own breasts start to sway a bit, Chidori caught herself, fought back a blush and a surge of annoyance at the same time, and moved to put an end to the ridiculous standoff herself. But just as she stepped forward and reached out to close the door, disaster struck.

Without warning a gentle gust of wind blew, caught the edge of her shirt and lifted it right up past her waist. It hovered there, fluttering in the vicinity of her bellybutton, as she started to pull the door closed, until she belatedly noticed the boys' shocked expressions and even more belatedly realized what was happening.
>>
>>1720956
She jerked back and let out a little squeal and thrust both hands down to cover herself, knowing even as she did so that it was way too late. The expression that blossomed on those four staring faces before her left no possible doubt of that, and as the door clicked shut by its own momentum Chidori could only stand there, overwhelmed by an absolute tidal wave of embarrassment.

"They... they... they saw..." she began, her voice quavering. "They saw... they saw my..." her whole body began to tremble, her hands covered her mouth and tears welled in her eyes as she took a deep shuddering breath, then exclaimed in utter helpless anguish, "They saw my pussy!" Her knees shook, then folded, and she crumpled to the floor in a daze.

"Uh-huh! They totally saw it! And they totally loved it! It's such a lovely little pussy too. So soft and tender and fuzzy. And you kept it hidden so long!" Jinni bubbled with unrestrained excitement, apparently oblivious to Chidori's condition. "They spent this whole time trying to see my pussy, and they came so close so many times, and after all that suspense you totally flashed them your pussy instead! It's perfect!" she dissolved into giggles, then gave a dreamy sigh. "It was the most perfect flash you could have possibly flashed."

"I didn't mean to..." Chidori whimpered from the depths of her daze. "I didn't mean to flash anybody..." Jinni just giggled some more at that, then gently pulled Chidori to her feet and guided her back upstairs.

"Come on now, you don't have to get so upset about it. Like I said, they won't tell anybody, so it won't cause you any trouble, and when they come back tomorrow you can just pretend it never happened." Chidori shuddered at that. She didn't want to think about those boys coming back tomorrow, and she didn't want to think about trying to pretend anything didn't happen. She just wanted to curl up somewhere warm and safe and alone.

"That's not... there's more to it than-" she murmured weakly.
>>
>>1720958

"Yes, I know. There's more to embarrassment than embarrassment and there's more to modesty than modesty, and I'm sure there's more to this, too." Jinni recited with a weary sigh, wryly summarizing what Chidori had been trying to teach her since yesterday. "Still, you got over everything else that's happened to your modesty so far. I'm sure you'll get over this too."

They reached Chidori's room, and Chidori flopped onto her bed and crawled under the covers and curled up. Somewhere deep inside she knew she probably would get over it eventually, but she couldn't think about that right now. Seeing her little friend and ostensible master looking so miserable, Jinni got a sheepish look that was the closest thing to guilt she had shown so far. She floated there for some seconds, the silence stretching out as she tried to decide what to do. At last she said gently, "Just, um... look on the bright side. At least nobody took any pictures of you today."

That seemed to penetrate Chidori's despondent haze, and she shifted slightly and muttered "Wha-" into her pillow.

"Didn't you even notice?" Jinni sounded more amused than surprised. "I made sure that whatever happened, nobody would take any pictures of you today." Chidori found herself thinking back to all the awful embarrassing humiliating stuff that had happened at school today, and realized for the first time that not once had she seen anybody trying to take a picture of any of it.

She shifted again and peeked out through the covers. "You did that?"
>>
>>1720959

"I guess you really didn't notice," Jinni sighed again. "I realize this is all pretty hard on you and your modesty or your... whatever," she waved her hand dismissively at that vaguery. "But I'm not trying to be cruel here, and I'm doing what I can to make it better. You know?" Chidori pouted for a moment, sniffled and wiped the tears from her eyes. "I made sure nobody took any pictures, and I made sure none of the girls spread any vicious gossip about you, and I made sure none of the boys got too excited and tried to touch you, and I made sure nobody reported anything about it to your teachers or the police or anything like that." Jinni ticked each of the horrible possibilities off on her fingers. Chidori vaguely remembered warning Jinni about all those things last night, along with a few others, but she hadn't even noticed when none of them came to pass today, and she certainly hadn't considered the possibility that Jinni herself was protecting her from all of it. "Did I miss something?" Jinni inquired candidly. "I can't very well protect you from your own emotions, but if there's something else you're still worried about I'll see what I can do about it tomorrow."

Chidori gave another little shudder at the mention of tomorrow, but at the same time she felt her energy returning. It seemed the thought that there was something she could do to alleviate what was going to happen to her next gave her the strength to tolerate what had just happened. She pulled back the covers and sat up, trying to come up with a way to make tomorrow's ordeal more bearable. Eventually she suggested that it would help if...

[A]: nobody who was in art class yesterday told anybody else about what happened there
[B]: nobody who saw what happened in gym class yesterday told anybody else about it

~Christmas Gift part 20
>>
>>1720928
>[A] Ran through traffic.
>>
>>1720928
B, and let's have her try to cover her face in addition to the more traditional portions in an attempt to avoid being recognized.

>>1720865
Gonna second >>1720867 on this one - D: lift the back of the skirt and see how fast she reacts.
>>
File: 45954379_big_p1.jpg (144KB, 1000x1423px) Image search: [Google]
45954379_big_p1.jpg
144KB, 1000x1423px
>>1720928
B, I guess. Parroting this: >>1720998

>>1720961
A
>>
>>1720928
B. Although she's in more obvious view, she's less likely to get hit by a car or something dangerous like that.
>>
>>1720928
C maybe she'll find some cover
>>1720961
A. This story jusst keeps getting better
>>
File: 63f0379ae3019a7e819a6151cc59b577.png (648KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
63f0379ae3019a7e819a6151cc59b577.png
648KB, 800x1000px
>>1720928

[A]

>>1720865

[D], Like several other responders, I'd love to see a bit of [A] from this choice mixed with [C] from the last update.

>>1720961

[A]
>>
File: 45976897_big_p4.jpg (238KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
45976897_big_p4.jpg
238KB, 1200x900px
So, I added a couple of previous stories to the Pastebin. At least, a couple of them that already had pastebins to begin with. >.>
>>
>>1720961
B

>>1721834
God bless you friend
>>
>>1721834
Concur with >>1721909
Thank you!
>>
>>1720865
Was this even a camera? On second thought, maybe it was a desklamp. Keiko was forced to admit she'd really been relying on Satsumi to sort out the technical side of things. It seemed too big for spy work, but maybe there was a lot of extra packaging? She hefted the box in both arms and looked around for someone to ask a bunch of technical questions, not being very specific about what she needed the device for, of course.

And jumped as she felt the breeze play about the hem of her skirt.

Had she been spotted? Could the breeze have lifted it high enough to expose her shameful secret? Of course not. There was no way that could have happened. Her skirt wasn't that long, but she wouldn't have been willing to wear it if even the slightest gust revealed her panties, or lack thereof. It's not like it had shrunk in the last ten minutes. That was crazy talk.

She put the box back down, smoothed down her skirt, although to what end she wasn't sure, and lifted it back up. Okay. There was a cash register on a card table over there. The old man behind it would definitely help her out.

This time she got five steps in her most-very-definitely-not-smaller-than-it-used-to-be skirt before the air stirred between her legs and she distinctly felt just the tiniest fraction of the lower curve of her most delicate derriere be exposed for less than a heartbeat to the world.

She stopped dead. That was impossible, wasn't it? Of course it was. Her skirt wasn't short enough to do that and her mind was playing tricks on her. Being watched by aliens every moment of the day was enough to make you paranoid.

She took another step.
>>
>>1722199
The three nerds at the next table over, deep in conversation about their favourite ecchi anime, swivelled their heads with the speed of a striking cobra at the telltale sound of a female squeal. A short, spunky, purple-haired girl with a boyish figure was frozen in a position of shock, her hands clasped to her bottom as if she'd been stung. A box of electronic equipment lay on the ground in front of her, clearly having just been dropped.

Keiko glanced back at them. Three pairs of otaku eyes looked away so swiftly that they couldn't help but draw attention to the fact. Keiko gulped. Had they seen? Her skirt had gone right up, she was sure of it! Did they know she was walking through the market with absolutely no underwear on whatsoever like the little pervert she was?

Or has she imagined the whole thing?

The old man behind the cash register gave her a disapproving glare. Keiko followed his eyes down to the box. She looked back up at the old man, a pleading expression in her eyes, but he simply scowled and went back to counting his money.

Keiko steeled herself and bent over to pick it up.

She could feel every eyeball in the marketplace glued to her behind as her skirt rode up just a millimetre, just the tiniest amount, baring a length of pale thigh and nothing else, please, oh, please, don't let those nerds see even the undercurve of my completely nude and pert little bottom...

And the worst possible thing happened.
>>
>>1722200
It was like a miniature cyclone had materialized directly beneath Keiko for the express purpose of blowing her skirt straight up and showing all the boys not just an inch of skin, not just an embarrassing little peek at her behind, but for one glorious moment that the three otaku would remember forever the complete image of her naked bottom, framed by flying cloth and, by virtue of her bent-over position, pointed directly at them in the most explicit way any of them could have dreamed of. True, in one fluid moment she stood upright, clasped her hands to her skirt, shrieked in mortification and bolted, but the mental snapshot would last a lifetime.

Aboard the Knowledge Sublime there was a round of polite applause.

Heedless of the way her skirt flew around her legs, Keiko rushed from the market, face burning a brilliant crimson. Her naked bottom. Those boys had seen it. Her naked bottom. Oh my god. How could she ever look anyone in the eye ever again, knowing that strange boys had seen her naked bottom? People were laughing at her. She was sure of it. As she'd ran from the building she'd heard people laugh.

The first thing she had to do was to make sure this never happened ever ever again.

As luck would have it, the Otakuhabara district was also famous for its cosplay culture. She'd find a costume store. Buy some new underwear. Then she'd run back to the market, buy the first camera she saw and run on home where it was safe. Or maybe just go straight home, she wasn't totally sure. The important thing was the new underwear. Did costume stores sell underwear? Of course they did. She was thinking perfectly straight, and not at all panicking because she was walking around in public with a naked bottom.
>>
>>1722201
She paused on the busy street corner, hesitating, and that was when...

A) “Captain, I propose we shrink her skirt another notch.”
B) “Nay! Remove two buttons from her blouse!”
C) “Make it rain with our Weather Control Device, thus soaking skirt and blouse both!”
D) Write-in
>>
>>1722202

C) Gotta like the rain.
>>
>>1722202
>C) “Make it rain with our Weather Control Device, thus soaking skirt and blouse both!”
>>
File: news4vip_1385118603_8402s.jpg (56KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
news4vip_1385118603_8402s.jpg
56KB, 600x450px
>>1722202
D- Author's choice:

1 "Let's use the Zero-G Beam on her skirt, causing it to constantly flutter with no extra help. Though the effects only last a minute or two."

2 "I say it's time to deploy the Rash Ray! One good shot on her behind should make things unbearable for her. At least until she can find some cold water."
>>
File: SuffererEXFinalEscape.png (770KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
SuffererEXFinalEscape.png
770KB, 1024x768px
Added The Sufferer Fanbox to the Notable Games pastebin. Why I hadn't done that before I'll never know. The only negatives I would give the game as far as ENF goes would be the barbie doll anatomy.
Thread posts: 180
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.