Are dealing with toxins something you can do diy? I'm pretty sure I have something in my room because sometimes I smell weird shit and it's a really old as fuck house with little maintenance. I wake up with a stomach ache every day I have random pains and exhaustion. I have crazy as fuck dry mouth that sometimes makes my gums bleed I also notice symptoms show up more when I'm in the room
How do I know what the problem is? Should I just buy tests for everything
>frequent abdominal pain
>lack of saliva
>measurable effects based on environment
OP, it might be a good idea to talk to a doctor about this first. Make sure that whatever is going on, isn't causing serious damage to you, or the symptoms you are experiencing aren't related to something outside the house.
If the Dr. finds something wrong, maybe you can pay an inspector to come to inspect the house? Even if you don't own it, if you think something shady is going on, I think it might be worth the money. Hell, if there are problems that are affecting your QOL, like Black Mold or something, there's likely lots of other problems that could make the place unsafe to live in, like faulty wiring or fucked up plumbing.
I second going to the doctors. There are certain types of cancers that can each cause done or more of those symptoms. Mold can cause some of those symptoms and can be remediated in most cases, sometimes even diy. Mold is nasty, and kind of like asbestos in how it must be handled. Any amount can get you sick, but the more exposure the higher your risk of becoming ill. If disturbed spores can spread through your whole house, especially if sucked in to a forced air heating or cooling system. It'll end up in your duct work. Depending on the type of mold the severity of this may be negligible, but judging by your symptoms if it is mold you definitely don't want it spreading like that because it sounds like a more hazardous type. The only way to prevent it from spreading through your house is to seal of the work area, including all cracks and ventilation, and completely clean it down before opening it back up. It is a good idea to use disposable tyvek suits that can be removed and disposed of as to not transfer it around the house on your body. Although it may not be enough for a health concern, if the mold is still "alive" it might be able to set up shop in a new part of the house. Some companies actually employ a vacuum system that hooks into the work area so anything in the air is pulled outside before it has a chance to settle.
If it is mold, depending on severity it may be best to leave it to a professional.